Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPC-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Kymir smiled. Satomi sure did know how to be cool. Kymir then stood up and rubbed his eyes. "I'm not tired," he said, "But I'll just go rest my eyes until then," he told the Death Chuunin and walked over to his mat and laid down. Before he knew it, he was sleep. The day had worn him out and despite how reluctant he was, he was glad to have been told to go to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

The next morning came within a few hours. Satomi wasn't well rested, but he was good. When they got to a town he'd rest propetly, but until then it'd be this way. Standing up he looked to the sleeping Kymir. He smiled and stood up and got some breakfast bars out for the two of them so they could eat and then leave. Tapping Kymir lightly he waited for the kid to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Kymir was out like a light but awoke to someone tapping him. Blinking his eyes open he looked up at the figure until his vision became clear and he saw Satomi. "Morning already?" He asked. His eyes heavy with sleep. Slowly he crawled to his feet and wiped his eyes. He hated mornings. Rolling up his mat he placed it on his bag and the carefully picked up one of the breakfast bars. He wanted real food, but that was kind of hard to achieve when you were in the middle of nowhere. "Thanks," he said and unwrapped the breakfast bar and took a bite out of it. It wasn't all that bad, in fact he very much liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Satomi looked at Kymir as he got up. "Yes, it's morning, and we need to get moving. We've got three more days." he said. Satomi then started to eat his brekafast bar while packing. "You sleep well, or do we need to rest a bit more." He asked as he stood up with his bag on his back and his scythe in hand. Satomi turned his scythe three time and then sliced open a portal that lead to the Death Valley. "Looks peaceful there," he said. He then looked at Kymir. "Anywhere you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Kymir sighed and got up. "I'm fine," he said. "No need to rest up or anything, I slept pretty well." Kymir ate the rest of his breakfast bar and then got up and packed. Slinging his bag over his shoulder he walked over to Kymir. "Hey that's home," he said a bit excited. He then looked at Satomi. "If you make a portal can't we just teleport to the Snow?" He asked. He then looked back into the Death. "Can you show me my home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm

"I wish it was that easy," he said. "But I can only rip open portals to places that I can see infornt of me," he said. "And I can open image portals of places that I've already scene." He explained. "For example, you see that tree over there, I can easy rip open a portal and go there, but I can't go back to the Death Valley because I can't physically see it." He then searched his memory for Kymir's house. He'd been there once or twice to give Kazuya files. Spinning his scythe he sliced open another portal and an image of Kymir's house appeared. "There you go," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Kymir sighed. "I knew it couldn't have been that easy." He then gave a smile as he saw home. To be truthful he was homesick. He had only recently started to truely settle in. Looking at Satomi he gave a wide grin. "When Takashi 'em approve of my training you're going to teach me how to do that right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Satomi messed up Kymir's hair and closed the portal. "Of course I will," he said. "But they is rules that come with doing stuff such as this," he said. "In due time that will come." Satomi then started off. "Come on Kymir, we've got a ways to go." He said. Satomi let himself get lost in thought. Not muc to look at seeing that they were in the middle of no where.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Kymir gave a huff when Satomi messed up his hair, but he happily bounced along with the other ninja. This was in fact a very fun mission for him. He'd never gone outside the village like this, so anyone could understand where he was coming from. "So, what village or town are we stoping in Satomi?" He asked. His smile growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Satomi shrugged. "I don't quite know yet. Though, if I'm correct the next village is aout 12 miles from here." Satomi twirled his scythe casually. "The Town of the Lost." He looked down at Kymir. "I'm sure it'll be just like home to us." He was just messing with the kid. He wasn't sure what awaited them in that town. Hopefully a hot bath and food.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Kymir followed after Satomi. "12 miles, that's a long way from here," he moaned. He kept his head low as he followed, only looking up when the ninja said that they would be going to a town that would be just like home. "Town of the Lost does not ssound like home." Kymir said bluntly. He had an attitude problem, but he'd never admit it. "I guess I shouldn't complain though, seeing as though we can sleep in real beds instead of on the grass." He grinned. "Let's hurry so that we can eat dinner too!" He started to run ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)   C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

C-Ranked Mission: Journey to the Land of Snow (Kymir)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2