Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Relaxing NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Relaxing EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRelaxing EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRelaxing EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Relaxing EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRelaxing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Relaxing EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Relaxing EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Relaxing EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRelaxing EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRelaxing EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Relaxing EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Relaxing EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Relaxing EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRelaxing EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRelaxing EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Relaxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 am

Jaymaru sat on the couch of the Main Room just sort of relaxing. She had no assignment and was greatful of it because she didn't think she could face the villages for a while. Sitting back she sighed and took a sip of her tea. She was beyond tired. Drawing her knees up she looked out the window. A bird was singing on the perch. She smiled. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

Krissy walked out of her room quietly. She was actually in sort of a good mood. But that, of course, was ruined when she found that the only person in the main room was Jaymaru. Sighing, Krissy walked into the kitchen and pulled out a can of soda before going over to the couch opposite Jaymaru and sitting down. Didn't she look comfy. She eyed Jaymaru for a second before opening her pop and taking a sip. She hadn't even noticed that she'd grabbed a grape flavored one. That was her favorite kind. "Enjoying life at the akatsuki?" she asked Jay coldly, looking back at her. Krissy still remembered the fight her and Itachi had about Jaymaru. Although Itachi made it sound like they were fighting over the good of the akatsuki, Krissy knew better.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 am

(hehe, Krissy knows better eh?)

Jaymaru turned from the window as she heard someone enter the room and had to resist from turning back to the window at the sight of Krissy. She knew that the younger Akatsuki didn't take lightly to her. As Krissy asked if she was enjoying the Akatsuki Jaymaru wanted to ask her was that suppose to be some kind of trick question. "It's fine," she said instead.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 pm

(....are you mocking me!? jk)

Krissy drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, holding her can of pop in front of her knees. Her gaze was still unkind on Jaymaru. "I'm sure it's soo much worse than life in the vallies, right?" she asked, sarcasm leaking slyly into her voice. She really was trying her best not to go full out and mock Jaymaru.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Jaymaru looked at Krissy as she said that it was worser than the vallies. "Not really, the villagers have a pampered life, I prefer a life where I have to earn my keep," she said as she put her cup of tea on the table. She still hadn't figured out why Krissy hated her.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Krissy kept her eyes on Jay as she spoke. Hmm...at least she's not one of those lazeabouts who think they can come to the akatsuki to sit around and do nothing, she thought. "Hmph, whatever," she said, looking off to the side. She took another drink of her pop to fill the awkward silence in the few moments that followed. "So life in the vallies isn't that great afterall, huh," she said, looking at Jay out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Jaymaru looked at her tea. "Nothing in life is great." She said quietly. She wasn't about to give Krissy a life lesson, it would be wasted on deaf ears. She then pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "So Krissy, can I ask what made you hate me so?" Because Jay didn't like being hated without knowing the cause.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Krissy's eyes turned to ice again as Jaymaru asked why Krissy hated her so much. "No. No you can't," she said when Jay asked if she could ask. Truth was, she'd always thought of Jaymaru as an enemy since she was in the vallies for so long. It was hard for her to think that she was really on their side. Maybe if Jay'd been in the akatsuki at the same time Krissy'd been, even for a little while, it would've been a bit easier. "And why should you care anyways? Even if you know the reason why I hate you, it won't change the fact that I do," she said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Jaymaru shrugged. "I guess I care about it because I hate not knowing why people hate me. I don't recall doing anything wrong to you." She then looked up at Krystalia. "I could understand if you held a grudge against me because I was a true shinobi, but you I'm not. I'm an Akatsuki, so I was just wondering what I had done. But you said I couldn't know the answer, so that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Krissy glared at Jaymaru as she went off saying how she cared why people hated her. "You're right. You can't know the answer. Actually, I'll give you half of the reason. You're not alone. It's not just you I hate," she said angrily, looking off to the side. I hate everyone, she added silently. "How long do you plan on staying anyway?" she asked, her gaze still off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Jaymaru looked at Krissy. This kid wasn't going to be easy to befriend. "So you're saying you're mad at someone else because of me." She looked at Krissy. She mouthed the words Deidara. She'd taken to heart what Xan had told her about not getting on his bad side. That day her Xan, Daya, and Phenix had got caught up proved to be more than she could chew on.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Krissy looked at Jaymaru when she said that she was mad at someone else because of her. Her expression turned even more angry when Jay's mouthed Deidara. "Absolutely not! Deidara's doing everything he can to keep the akatsuki in check!" she yelled angrily. Despite the fact that Deidara'd left them once, Krissy had fully regained her previous admiration for him. She looked off to the side. "But despite that, people are still leaving and there're still people from the vallies that want to try and join us just because we won the war," she said almost quietly. The images of both Harushi and the most recent traitor, Xantrex, popped into her mind. "Goddamned traitors," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Jaymaru put her hand over her face when Krissy screamed Deidara. Her and her big mouth! "You mean like the wannabes," she said referring to those who'd joined after the Akatsuki had taken over. She tthen picked up her cup and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Krissy looked at Jaymaru and calmed down a little as she mentioned the wannabes. "Yeah. he damned wannabes," she said, still sounding kinda angry. "They think they can just waltz in when we're at our height and then expect to rise up in the ranks like they helped us to get where we are. They all deserved to die in the war," she said coldly, taking a drink of her pop. "The only good they are to us is as bait and backup." She looked down. After the war she'd gotten much colder than normal. Even though the akatsuki'd won, the war hadn't lived up to what she'd expected. Now she kinda regretted wanting to be in it to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Jaymaru nodded. "Hey Krissy, incase you dont' really trust me on being one of you guys. A few years back, there was another war against the Akatsuki," she said. "And I was with the Shinobi back then. I was the leader." She shrugged. "It was really bad, and another group had come in. The Akatsuki and Shinobi called truce and we fought the thrd party. Turned out my friend was leading it. Then, he was about to kill Itachi and I...and I moved. I used a forbidden jutsu that kill me and Saruka," she said. "But, Itachi lived." She swallowed. "That day no one knew why I did it. I said it was because I just moved, because we'd called truce. But the truth was, it wwas orders, my job as an Akatsuki. Undercover or not." She then looked at Krissy. "You can ask any of the older Akatsuki, they'll verify it."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Krissy kept her gaze down as Jaymaru explained what happened during the last war. She wanted to be in that one too, and maybe it would've helped her to believe Jay. But she wasn't, and it didn't. "Yeah, yeah, I heard about what happened during the last war. And I don't give a damn what you did. I don't trust half the akatsuki here til this day and I like them better than you. Trust isn't my issue here," she said. Okay, that was a downright lie. She trusted most of the other akatsuki except the wannabe's. Krissy looked at Jay with an expression that wasn't quite angry, but was far from friendly. "Why are you trying so hard to get me to trust you? To like you?" she asked. She didn't understand what Jay's problem was.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Jaymaru looked at her. There was nothing she could do to get Krissy to understand she didn't want to be enemies. "I'm trying because I've heard you give hell to those who you dislike. And the fact is that it's pointless to be enemies of you allies." Jaymaru shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Krissy couldn't help but crack a small smile when Jay said that she heard that Krissy gave people she disliked hell. "There's a reason I do that. Anyone who can't handle it doesn't belong here. And if they do decide to quit because of it, then they weren't loyal enough to be here either. I'm watchin out for the akatsuki, you know," she said, looking at Jay. Immediately her face flushed red and she looked down. "But regardless anyone who can't handle what I dish out doesn't deserve to be here." She realized that a second ago she'd actually started sounding like she had a heart. She didn't want people going around thinking she had a soft spot or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 pm

Jaymaru had a small grin on her face as Krissy turned around. What that a bit of softness she was hearing? "I see why you're in third command," she said. Yes Jaymaru had done her homework. She then placed the cup back on the table. She'd bet her life that if anything happened to Deidara and Itachi not many would oppose Krissy as leader. But she wouldn't tell Krissy that of course.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 am

(Damn Straight!)

Krissy's face started turning back to normal color and she looked at Jaymaru. "If you hadn't seen by now, then I woulda assumed you were an idiot," she said plainly. Yeah, Krissy used to be fourth in command, but since Xantrex betrayed them, she was bumped up a spot. Too bad for Xantrex now the akatsuki were after him. He held so many of their secrets it wasn't even funny. Looking at Jay after taking a drink of her pop, Krissy asked "How long do you plan on staying in the akatsuki?" bluntly. Her face was normal colored again, but now rather than angry was completely serious. Which wasn't something one usually got from Krissy.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 pm

(lol)

Jaymaru looked at Krissy as she asked how long she'd be staying. Jaymaru stayed silent for a while. She knew Krissy was just looking out for the Akatsuki, but why did she care whether Jay stayed or not. "I'll stay as long as it takes, to complete my mission," she said.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Krissy kept her eyes on Jaymaru as she took her good old time to answer the question. Krissy's face grew a little irritated at her response. "As long as it takes to complete your mission, huh," she said irritatedly, then looked down. "You'd better hope that your mission doesn't end before you die. Because if you leave, you'll regret it," she said, her eyes downcast. Jay could take that however she wanted. The truth was that, if Krissy ever became leader one day, she'd make it so that once you joined the akatsuki, you either stayed there for life or died trying to leave. And if someone did make it out alive, they'd be on the blacklist. Coming into the akatsuki, one could find out alot of their secrets after making it higher up. And Krissy knew that if someone left the akatsuki to join the vallies, then you took those secrets with you. She wanted to stop that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Jaymaru looked at Krissy. "Beleive me, my mission won't end. The day it does is the day I die," she said. "My mission is to serve the Akatsuki until my last breath." She then looked back out the window. If Krissy beleived she'd kill Jay she was very much mistaken. She would not die by this girls hand, unless it was her own will.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Krissy looked back at Jaymaru as she said that her mission was to serve the akatsuki until her last day. She couldn't help but give a small smile at that one. So they did have something in common afterall. "Yeah, well, I guess that makes you lucky," she joked. Suddenly she felt a bit more comfortable talking to Jay. She had no clue as to why of course.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

(Finally, I'm getting somewhere.)

Jaymaru wasn't lucky, she'd never been lucky. She just knew what to say and when to say it. That and she knew what her job was. Sitting up she looked at Krissy. Jaymaru sighed. "Is there anything I need to know about anyone here?"" She askked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next