Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Let the Training Begin NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Let the Training Begin EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLet the Training Begin EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLet the Training Begin EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Let the Training Begin EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLet the Training Begin EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Let the Training Begin EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Let the Training Begin EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Let the Training Begin EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLet the Training Begin EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLet the Training Begin EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Let the Training Begin EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Let the Training Begin EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Let the Training Begin EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLet the Training Begin EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLet the Training Begin EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Let the Training Begin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let the Training Begin Empty
PostSubject: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Rumiko waited for his new squad. He kind of missed his old students though. Kaylee and Narcissus were in two sepreate villages from him so he never saw them. He wondered how they were holding up. Sighing he picked up a rock and tossed it up and down. "Blair and Soul,wonder how this will go." He threw the rock across the grounds and watched it roll to a stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Soul walked down to the training grounds. It was his first day of training and he was not at all excited because he had been in the Akatsuki not too long ago. And people didn't take kindly to Akatsuki. When he saw the purple haired guy he assumed to be his sensei he sighed and wlaked up to him. "Good morning." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Rumiko looked at the kid as he walked up. He must have been Soul. Rumiko had all the files on his two students. Soul had been part of the Akatsuki, but Rumiko wouldn't bring up the past. He'd had enough of doing that. "Good morning," he said. "Blair should be here shortly. I thought she'd be here before you, she was very excited yesterday." Rumiko said. He shrugged. "You ready for today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Blair skipped all the way to the Training Grounds doing flips and everything else that eleven years old did when they were extremely hyper because it'd be the first day of training. She wasn't at all nervous. "Hello Sensei-Rumiko!" She then looked at Soul. He was much younger than her. "Hello," she said. "I'm Blair, and you are?" She then looked to Rumiko. "Tell us, what are we doing today!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Rumiko looked at his two students. "Alright guys, let's get this thing started," he said. "First off, let's get to know each other."I'm Rumiko Iruki, you sensei and Assistant Kage of the Magma Valley. This is my first time being a sensei, so if mess up, that's the reason why." He smiled. "So who wants to go first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

Blair's hand shot into the air. "Me first," she exclaimed. "My name is Blair Halo and I'm a genin of the Magma Valley," she said proudly. "I have seven brothers and sisters, but I'm the middle child," she stated. "I love being a ninja and I'm looking forward to being apart of this team." She looked at Rumiko. "Good enough," she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:41 am

Soul stood quietly infront of the two. When Blair's turn was over he didn't speak for a moment. It did not take long for him to find his voice. "My name is Soul. I'm a former Akatsuki, but now I'm a genin of the Death." He knew what the risk for saying he used to be an Akatsuki would be, but there should be no secret if they were going to be a team. "I have no siblings, all my family is dead." Soul looked up at his sensei. "That's all." He looked at Blair. Friends was not what was coming to mind, but he'd try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

A former Akatsuki as a student. That was a real treat. Rumiko folded his arms over his chest. "We're acquainted, let's get to work." He pulled out two kunai and threw them infront of his students. "Lesson One is chakra control." He pointed to the trees. "Follow me," he ordered them. As he walked, he talked. "Chakra Control is important to a ninja. It helps preform jutsu, but if you can't control it, you'll just get your own self killed." He stood at the trees. "Basic training. Climb the tree. Watch and learn." Rumiko concentrated on his chakra and then started his climb. He made it to the first limb and stopped. "Concentrate the chakra to your feet, then climb. Fair warning, it's not as simple as it sounds." Rumiko jumped down and sat on the ground. He was going to be his own sensei. Nothing like Remus. But he'd be tough on them like Felix had done him, but he'd be friends with them like Kinaga had done him. Yes, he would make them great ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 am

"On the contrary sensei it can be easy if we simply focus our chakra properly. The contradiction to that is we do not possess that amount of chakra, therefor enabling us to preform such a promising task." Blair gave a formal bow. "Forgive us for not being exceptional student Rumiko-sensei." The polite child beamed with the knowledge of knowing her and her teammate could preform this task and complete it. "Soul let's show sensei that we've got this one in the bag." She took him by the arm and pulled him to the tree. "You're not going to win this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin   Let the Training Begin Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Training Begin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1