Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
House Party NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-House Party EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHouse Party EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHouse Party EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts House Party EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHouse Party EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.House Party EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.House Party EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!House Party EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHouse Party EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHouse Party EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)House Party EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)House Party EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. House Party EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHouse Party EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHouse Party EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

House Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

House Party Empty
PostSubject: House Party   House Party EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Kymir jumped up and down on the couches with Taske. Renma on the other hand wouldn't jump with them because he was too scary, or atleast that's what Kymir said. As they jumped around Kymir heard someone knock on the door. "Shush," he said quickly and ran to the tv and turned it down. Every since Kazuya moved in he decidedd that he could do whatever he wanted, but the adults didn't do that. Taske stopped jumping and dropped to the floor while Renma froze. "We're in trouble," he said. "Really big trouble." Kymir rolled his eyes. "Probably just Kazuya," he said. He thenwalked to the door. There was chips and cheetohs everywhere. They had a real House Party going on. "Who is it?" he asked cracking the door.
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Sabin had went to go check on Kymir. He knew that the kid had lived with Kymir before Kymir became a kid, but now the little genin was all by himself. Sabin knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The tv was blasting and then suddenly it was off. Kymir must have been up to no good. He narrowed his eyes as the boy cracked the door. "It's Sabin, open the door Kymir," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 am

Kymir nearly panicked when he saw Sabin. He looked back at Taske and Renma, shooting them quick glances that said clean up! He then looked at Sabin and slipped outside. "Hey what's up," Kymir said coolly. "Why are you out here?" He asked. He didn't expect to see Sabin here. Why had the guy even shown up. Kymir hoped he hadn't found out about him and Kazuya or they'd both be in a load of mess. Kymir gave a silent sigh. Being sneaky made you paranoid.
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Sabin looked sharply at Kymir. "I'm out here making sure you're not getting into trouble." He said. Sabin sighed and bent down. "And I brought you some stuff. But first you have to tell me who's in the house with you," he said. "I know it's not an adult, they wouldn't allow the tv to be that loud. And the bumping, I'm sure, that was someone about your age." Sabin grinned. "You're not in trouble. I promise. I used to get in trouble all the time, still do." He said. "So you want to tell me what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Kymir looked at Sabin and frowned. "What do you care," he snapped. He hated it when people butted into his business. "And I don't need you help, I can handle myself. Now go away and leave me alone." Kymir opened the door and walked in. He quickly closed the door behind him and went to lock it. "Party's over guys," he said. "Adults are trying to crash it," he said. He then looked over his shoulder at them. "Go through the back so you guys don't get caught," he said. Kymir had no trouble looking out for them.
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Sabin backed away when Kymir snapped at him. But he didn't allow the child to close the door on him. He stopped it with his hand and pushed it open with enough force that Kymir couldn't keep him out. He walked into the house and looked at the other kids. "Out," he said pointing to the door. He then looked at Kymir. "Sit down, we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 am

Kymir moved out of the way of the door as Sabin pushed it open. His eyes slightly widden and he backed away. Taske and Renma who were trying to finish cleaning up turned and faced the ANBU. Both swallowed and then left with their heads bowed as Sabin told them to get out. "Bye Kymir," they said before they disappeared out of the door. Kymir watched them go and then looked at Sabin. "Just who the hell do you-" He was cut off when he was told to sit. Kymir didn't argue. Sabin was serious. Kymir closed the door and then walked to the kitchen table and took a seat in the chair. His face pale for what was about to come.
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Sabin glared at Kymir. "Shut your damn mouth," he said. "Now listen, I need to explain something to you." He said and sat down. "You asked me a few months ago about your mother, well I've got answers," he said. He looked at the child with a serious look. "But before I do that have you eaten anything, besides snacks?" He asked. Yes, the question came out of the blue, but he had to make sure that Kymir was eating properly. It was his job as an ANBU to make sure that every ninja was healthy and up to par unless something went down in the village.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Kymir eyes widdened as Sabin cussed at him. He always thought Sabin was just a soft hearted ninja. But that had just proved him wrong. When he mentioned his mother Kymir leaned forward. His intrest beginning to peak. "What did you find out," he asked. Kymir then frowned at Sabin's final question. "Where the he...." He stopped. He had to think before answering. He hadn't had a decent meal since Kazuya had gotten turned five and eating chips and candy bars was getting old. "I um, I haven't had anything good to eat for a while," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

(INTERRUPTION)

Kazuya walked through the streets of the Death, bored again. He then decided to go see what Kymir was up to. Maybe he wanted to play. As he walked up to the house he saw Sabin walk in. Kazuya ran over to the house and peaked in through the window to see Kymir sitting and Sabin talking to him. Kazuya'd had a bad run in with Sabin once. He didn't really want it to happen again, he just wanted to know if Kymir could play. Kazuya slowly and quietly opened the door and peaked in. "Kymir?" he asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

(lmao, nice)

Kymir was not expecting Kazuya to just like walk in. He turned and faced him. "Um, hi?" He said. He wondered why Kazuya had stopped in the door like that, this was his house afterall. Kymir didn't ponder over it. "You can come in, it's not like we're in trouble or anything. Sabin's just....well, he's just here is all. Bring food and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Kazuya looked at Sabin after Kymir said that it was fine for him to come in. Kymir didn't know about Kazuya and Sabin's encounter. Kazuya walked in and up to them, but next to Kymir. "To bring food?" Kazuya said, looking at Sabin. He didn't quite get it, it wasn't like they didn't have food or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya. "Well I can't exactly cook and neither can you I'm assuming," he whispered. He didn't want to tell Kazuya that Sabin had really come to tell him about his mother. That would lead to questions that would be a hassle to answer. Kymir shrugged. "He might cook us a decent meal if we're lucky," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he said that neither of them could cook. He looked a little confused for a few moments. He'd been eating as he had for years, or at least as he remembered. He didn't remember the last time he'd had someone cook for him. "Really?" he whispered back to Kymir as if it was something that he'd never actually think of.
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 am

(nice way to make an entrance)

Sabin looked at Kymir when he got excited about his mother. He gave the lightest of smiles and then looked at the door as Kazuya came in. He didn't say anything to the kid as he went over and started whispering back and forth to Kymir. Sabin cleared his throat. "You two do realize that I can hear you right," he said. A small smile creeping across his face. He then stood up and emptied his bag on the counter and then got a pot out. "Kazuya, are you hungry?" He asked not looking away from his task. "I'm not the greatest cook, but I'm sure it'll be better than what you all have been eating lately. My brother doesn't cook, so I have to do that for us."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 am

(Haha, thanks)

Kazuya looked at Sabin as he said that he could hear them, then looked to the side. He then looked back at Sabin as he asked if Kazuya was hungry. "I...uh....I guess," he lied, looking off to the side again, this time with his hands in his pockets. In all truth Kazuya was starving. He hadn't really realized it until that moment though. He hadn't really thought of Sabin as someone who'd end up being there for him and Kymir. Though, Kazuya had to admit, it was kinda nice to have an adult around every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Kymir looked to Sabin as the older ninja told them he could hear them. Kymir cracked a smile and then looked to Kazuya as Sabin got up. "So where you been," he asked. "You missed Taske and Renma, they just left," he said leaving out the little partying part and the fact that they'd been sent away by Sabin on moments before Kazuya showed up.
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Sabin fixed up a quick meal for the three of them. He then walked over to the table. "Chicken and Vegetables," he said and sat down. "Kymir, I may have some information as to who your mother was with," he said. "But will it matter, would you live with them?" He asked poking his fork into a peice of chicken. "Afterall," he looked up at Kymir. "You're better off on your own, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 pm

(Gotta Set A Mood)

Kymir looked at Sabin as he brought over the plates. "Thanks," he said and picked up his fork and dug in. It was to his satisfaction amazingly good. He hadn't had anything this good in a while. He looked to Kazuya and nodded, signaling that the food really was good before turning back to Sabin who was speaking. Kymir eyes were bright. So Sabin had found out who his father might be. "Really, what'd you find out," he asked leaning forward towards the ANBU. "Who is it?" His excitement didn't last long because Sabin had state that he was better on his own. "Huh...I don't...I don't think I understand what you're saying," Kymir said. "Are you saying that I can handle myself?" Kymir knew he could handle himself, but he wanted a family. "Or are you saying they don't want me?"
Back to top Go down

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 pm

"I'm afraid you're not understanding me. You don't know who this person is Kymir, they may not know you even exist, and what happens if you don't like them. Then what? You'll be back in the same boat. I know you don't want to live with someone who you yourself hates." Sabin gave a glance towards Kazuya before continuing. "I'm just saying, you're doing well on your own." Sabin took a bite of his food then continued. "And what if I'm wrong on this guy, then we'll be back in point A. No leads, no nothing. And anyone can say that they're your father and then they'll use and abuse you and I'd feel guilty for that."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Kymir dropped his spoon and slammed his hands against the table. "And just who are you to tell me this," he asked. "I'd rather take my chances than have nothing at all!" He said. "At least...at least I want to see their face," he said. Kymir went to say more but Sabin's last sentence made him back off. Memories of his life before Kazuya flood his vision and he put his hand to his mouth. "I think I'm going to be sick," he said and slid off the chair and ran to the closet bathroom and shut the door before leaning over the toilet and throwing up his previously eaten meal. "Who the hell does he think he is," Kymir said as tears started to smear his cheeks. "Just who?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Kazuya shrugged when Kymir asked him where he'd been. "Just around," he said, looking off to the side. He looked at the food as Sabin put it in front of them, then to Kymir, who'd nodded. With a smile, Kazuya started eating it as well, and found that it was literally the best meal he'd had in ages. He stayed silent as Kymir and Sabin talked about Kymir's real father. He didn't know much about the situation, and he didn't think he wanted to. Kazuya lowered his fork as Kymir slammed his. Kazuya looked at Kymir as he started yelling, then got up and ran to the bathroom. Kazuya put his fork down and ran to the bathroom after he heard the sound of Kymir throwing up. "Kymir? Kymir are you okay!" he said, knocking on the door. Kymir was Kazuya's best friend, and quite frankly, that conversation had made him worry that he might end up losing Kymir.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Kymir pulled himself away from the toilet. He'd broken into a light sweat. He wasn't feel so well anymore. Standing up he flushed the toilet and washed himself up. As he heard Kazuya's voice behind the door he looked into the mirror. His yellow eyes taunting him. "I'm fine," he said. He then climbed down off the stool and pushed it back under the sink and walked to the door and leaned against it. No one wants me. No one wants me. No one wants me, he kept repeating in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Party   House Party Empty

Back to top Go down

House Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1