Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Treasure Hunter (Part 1) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTreasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Treasure Hunter (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

Treasure Hunter (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Serenity walked up to the Kage's Tower in the Stealth Valley and told the guard that she was here to see the kage, and that she was a healer from the Crested Valley. The guard, seeming very suspiciousof her, told her to stay put and went up to Tenkuu's office. "Lady Tenkuu, were you expecting anyone from the Crested Valley?" he asked. Serenity waited patiently outside the door of the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Tenkuu was deep into her work. With all the mess going on lately she had to be on he top of her game. That's when she heard the door open. "Let them in," she said without looking up. Tenkuu used to be so carefree, but now she understood her job as a Kage and had become more serious about her work. But even so she loved what she did. Tenkuu only lookeed up when the person was in the room. "Welcome to the Stealth Valley. I'm Lady Tenkuu."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm

The guard only nodded when she told her to let the person in. Serenity gave him a small smile as he told her to go up. "Thank you," she said as she passed him. When she walked in she smiled at the young Kage. "Hello, my name is Serenity Mizuraki. I was hoping you could help me with something," she said the smile not leaving her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Tenkuu smiled back. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said. She then nodded as Serenity asked for help. "I'll help to the best of my abilities, what is it that I can help you with," she asked. She didn't get many request, escpecially not from other villages. This was a real treat. Tenkuu waited silently.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

She smiled as Tenkuu said that she'd try to help her as best she could. "Good, because this may take a little time to find," she said with a slight awkward chuckle. "You see, I'm looking for a mission report from quite a while back. I'd say about...490 years ago. It shouldn't be too hard to single out. The mission was a failed one, and the only survivor was Felix Kuriyama. I need to know where that mission took place." She said with the same smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 am

Tenkuu stood silent for a very long time. "I'm not sure if we eve keep records from that long ago," she said. She wondered if the Vallies existed that long ago. She gave a tiny laugh and then stood up. "Let's check the History Chamber first," he said. "Um, would Felix have been the Captain of this team. It would be easier to find the file," she said. If it exist.... What as even more disturbing was that she was searching for a file of someone who was long since dead. Maybe it was a distant uncle or something.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Serenity smiled as she said that she wasn't sure if they kept records from that long ago. "I'm sure you do." As Tenkuu asked if Felix was the captain of his team, Serenity stood silent for a moment, thinking. Would Felix have been the captain? She supposed he would've been, she could tell that he still felt guilty over it when he'd explained it. "Yes, I believe he would've been the captain," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Tenkuu noddednd headed fo the Chamber. Unlocking the door she went towards the Captain Reports and looked through the K's. "Help yourself," she said. Tenkuu went through twenty files and found nothing. This would would take a while. She smirked. She would get through this. She then began to can the files by date. Counting back about the time Serenity had given her. "If you don't mind me asking, what's so important about this file," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Serenity smiled and followed Tenkuu through to the chamber. She nodded and started going through the files as Tenkuu told her to help herself. Serenity looked at Tenkuu with a small smile as she asked what was so important about this file. "Something went very wrong in that mission all those years ago, and I'm trying to fix it. But first I need to know where to go. Asking Felix himself would most likely cause me a bit of grief," she said with a chuckle as she turned back to the files. On instinct she went all the way to the back. If there was still a file on this, it would most likely be buried in the back somewhere. If there wasn't.....well, she'd have to find some other way of finding the location. She was a treasure hunter afterall, it was her forte to find clues!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Tenkuu kept searching while listening to Serenity. She only stopped when she said that she was trying to fix what had went wrong. Tenkuu blinked. "Do you mean this guy is still alive," he asked. She then pulled out a box and started gong through them. "Does that mean he's..." She couldn't bring herself to say the words. Immortal. She never believed in them, maybe he was a ghost that had been cursed. Immortal was just tooo much. Tenkuu shook her head. She'd check the unexplained files. Those ones where all your team members die and you're miraculaiously the only surviver.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Serenity looked at Tenkuu with a small grin as she asked if he was still alive. "Alive and well," she said with a nod, looking back through the files as Tenkuu asked if he was immortal. Well, half asked. She gave a small chuckle. "Yes, he's immortal," she said, then gave a sigh. She hadn't found anything in that pile. She moved onto the next pile. She thought it smart not to add in that she was immortal as well. If the girl asked, Serenity wouldn't lie, but she wouldn't bring it up herself. She looked at Tenkuu. "Any luck?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Tenkuu was amazed. "That's weird," she said. She then shook her head. "Nothing yet." She'd assumed that Serenity hadn't found anything. Looking into the file labeled unexplained phenomeon she looked for Felix's file. There were quite a few minutes se came across very old file. "Found it," she said. "A-Ranked Mission to the Valley of Gears. Failed. Ninja assigned to the team Ashton Ferah, Felix Kuriyama, Holland Yakra, Kagaro Toshimori." She looked at Serenity. "I believe this is the one."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:20 am

Serenity's eyes lit up as soon as Tenkuu said she'd found it. She'd ignored Tenkuu's "weird" remark. She put the files she was looking through down and was over by Tenkuu in just a few steps. She looked at the file, her eyes scanning through the details and smiled brightly. "This has to be the one," she said. "The Valley of Gears, huh...." She gave a small grin and looked at Tenkuu. "Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 am

Tenkuu smiled then looked around the Chamber. Man, so much history, she'd have to come here and see what all was here sometime. She then looked at Serenity. "I hope everything goes well, I wish you safe journey," she said. Tenkuu then led Serenity out of the room and back into the office. "Is there anything elseI can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Serenity looked at Tenkuu with a smile as she said that she hoped everything would go well. "Thank you," she said with a small bow. She didn't realize until just that moment that they looked like they were the same age. Serenity took a moment to think over Tenkuu's question. She could definitely use a ninja to come with her in case something went wrong, but she could always go to the Crested Kage and request one. They were old friends. "No, that should be all. But thank you again," she said with a smile. "This information was very helpful," she said as she put the files she'd been looking through away. It wasn't like her to leave any place she'd been to a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 1)   Treasure Hunter (Part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunter (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1