Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Visiting NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Visiting EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingVisiting EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSVisiting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Visiting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilVisiting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Visiting EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Visiting EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Visiting EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayVisiting EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderVisiting EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Visiting EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Visiting EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Visiting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesVisiting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPVisiting EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Visiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Visiting   Visiting EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Kraven walked up to Bell and Kenjiro's house with a bouquet of white roses.He was here to see Bell. He hadn't spoken to her in a while. He just hoped Kenjiro was away. He wanted to speak with Bell without his blood boiling and the stench of human filling his nose. Knocking three times on the door he waited. He also wanted to speak with her about Suri and Micah. Suri was their kid and he'd been jumping from place to place. It was hard to keep up with him. Then there was Micah, who had been acting strange to him. Micah wasn't his son, but he knew Micah and Kenjiro never saw eye to eye. So he had the advantage when it came to Suri's half brother.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 pm

((Sorry to ruin your day!))
Kenjiro looked up from under the table.He decided to stay home for a little extra time to fix some stuff he'd been letting go by due to work and things.He got up from under the table."I'll get it,honey!"he called out to her,hoping she heard.He walked to the door and,before he even got to it,he could feel who it was."Yes,"he started,opening the door and giving a kind smile,"Kraven?"
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm

(Going to end yours)

Kraven heard Kenjiro's voice behind the door. His blood instantly began to boil. He was pleading in his mind for Bell to sense he was there and get to the door first, but the stench of human hit him like a brick wall and he had to step back. As the door opened the stench worsened. "Hello, Kenjiro," he said as politely as he could. But he couldn't stand being around this guy. This man who'd taken his Queen's hand in marriage. Kraven took a deep breath. He'd said he'd try and behave while he was here if Kenjiro had been present. But everything always seemed easier in thought. "Is Bell home?" He asked. "I'd like to speak with her. In private if that's not to much to ask for." The white roses in his hand had began to crinkle at the bottom where his grip had tightened at the sight of Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 am

((You really hates me right now,don't you?))

Kenjiro sighed internally,wishing so bad he hadn't come right now.But,he was a good person and nodded,letting him in.When he asked to see Bell,he nodded."Well,I've got work around the house to do so I'll try to stay out of the way,"he explained,moving to the stairs."Bell,dear,Kraven is here for a visit,"he said,emphasizing the last word before heading to the kitchen."Would you like some tea or anything?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Bell hadn't sensed Kraven coming as she sat in her bedroom folding clothes. When someone knocked on the door she waited and then continued folding since Kenjiro said that he had. Her eyes shinned with worry and exciment when Kenjiro said it was Kraven. Why had the King of Vampires showed up without notice. She moved of of the bed and went to the door. "Thank you Kenjiro," she said. She then looked at Kraven. "Hi there, I haven't spoken to you in a while," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Kenjiro nodded,walking back to the kitchen and continuing his work.Not gonna listen,not gonna listen,he thought silently,trying his best to focus on his work.But his ninja training made his ear sensitive to sounds so he couldn't help but here it while worked.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 am

"I need to talk to you, it's about the boys. I'm coming to you because you know them best. I have concerns for the both of them though." He looked at Bell and then took a seat. "Micah has been acting strange these past few months. I believe he's about to get himself into a fix and Suri has been jumping from place to place lately. I'm worried about him as well." Kraven sighed. "I have a fear that Micah may be trying to get involved with the Akatsuki again."
Back to top Go down

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Bell sat down as Kraven did and listened to him explain why he had come. Her ehart dropped when he said Micah may have been trying to get involved with the Akatsuki. She looked back to where Kenjiro had disappeared and then said, "Are you sure? I know he's planning war, but for him to turn to the Akatsuki Kraven, I just...I didn't think he would go overboard." She put her hands to her face and wiped away a few tears. "Please tell me you'll talk to him, I don't want to loose Micah."
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:12 am

Kraven sighed. "I understand your feelings, but I don't believe talking will do much justice for this. Micah, I'm afraid is losing his way. Eventually he will do something that's going to cost him his life. I want to stop him before that." Kraven held Bell's gaze. "What I came to ask is that you give me permission to go to the council. I know the consiquences for treason such as this, but Micah can not continue to lead the Snow Valley into corruption like this."
Back to top Go down

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Bell gasped as she was told he may lose his life. "No," she breath. "He's not like that, I know he's not like that," she said panicked. Bell's tears spilled over and she put her face in her hands as Kraven requested permission to go to the council. "They'll exile him!" She protested. "He'll never be welcomed into the villages again. What will he do? If he learns that you reported him, he'll turn his back on you." She started to sob. This was not how she wanted her boys to turn out.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Kraven looked at his Vampire Queen. Had she just have stayed with him, Micah wouldn't have been born and this wouldn't have been happening. "Believe what you want, but you and I both know what's happening here." He looked to the place that Kenjiro had gone over to. He needed to hear this. If Kraven coudln't convince Bell, he could try and put aside his differences with Kenjiro and convince him. Their villages were on the brink of war.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Bell shook her head desperately. "Kraven, please don't do this. He'll get better." It was a mothers instinct to protect her child at any rate. The tears were already spilling over. "Isn't there anything you can do besides this?" She asked. "Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am

Kraven pondered the question for a long moment. Could he do something? Maybe. "I can try talking to him. But I'm not sure it will help much. He may be like a son to me, but my power is limited. The council could put an end to all of this, but I don't know, Bell." Kraven shook his head trying to think of more ways. "I'll see what I can do, but I can not promise anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1