Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
How Far Will He Go NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-How Far Will He Go EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHow Far Will He Go EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHow Far Will He Go EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts How Far Will He Go EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHow Far Will He Go EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.How Far Will He Go EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.How Far Will He Go EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!How Far Will He Go EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHow Far Will He Go EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHow Far Will He Go EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)How Far Will He Go EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)How Far Will He Go EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. How Far Will He Go EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHow Far Will He Go EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHow Far Will He Go EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

How Far Will He Go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Micah sat in his office with the window wide open. The cold wind blowing in and occasionally a few flakes of snow. He was planning out every little move in his head. Tenkuu would be expecting him to attack, so he had to revise and find a way to do it without her expecting it. The only way to do that was the mission. Yes, the Ultimate Mission. He could send his ninja there and attack the Stealth from within. Micah laughed but it was cut short when his door opened. "Knock first before entering," he said.
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 am

Takashi walked into the office wearing a black shirt with a white wolf on the front and grey sweat pants. He looked at Micah who told him to knock first. "Sorry," he said with little meaning to it. Sitting down in a chair he looked at the open window. The air was cold but fresh. "So, what happened at the Kage's Meeting," he asked. He wouldn't talk about the fact that he'd heard Micah's laugh down the hall due to his wolf ears. And from the other day after they'd argued over the attack on the Stealth.
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Micah sighed when he saw it was Takashi. "Alot of things went wrong," he said. "Some guy by the name of Cross came in and pretty much gave away my plans. Deidara is expecting us to go to war with the Stealth, and he shall get what he wants." He tapped his desk lightly. "And the Akatsuki have taken over the Death Valley and the Stealth will be the only ones willing to help out." Micah turned to Takashi. "And it looks like they're coming for the Magma too." A smile came across his face. "I've been thinking, maybe the Snow should partner up with the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Takashi eyes widden with shock. "Did you just say join the Akatsuki!" Taksashi stood up. "Micah this is crazy! That's like saying you're going to just hand the village over to them without a fight. You and I both know what the outcome of the Snow being given to the Akatsuki would be like. For heavens sake, we both were Akatsuki! Try and be rational!" Takashi knew Micah was going off the deep end, but hell, this was insane! "If anything we need to be combining with the Stealth and sending ninja to the Death Valley! Micah we're one of the larger villages, they need our help, not our betrayal! Damn it Micah, open you eyes!"
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Micah looked at Takashi. "You're being a chatter box. And keep your voice down, I don't want anyone hearing. I want to keep this a secret until I come to terms with Deidara if you don't mind," he said calmly. He knew that Takashi would not approve, but he wouldn't let anyone ruin this, not today, not tomorrow, never! He would rule. "Now, I need to meet with Deidara sometime between this week and next week," Micah explained. "Can you watch over the village will I do so?"
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:47 am

Kraven walked into the Kage Building. He was going to speak to Micah at Bell's request. It was all a matter of time until everyone knew the truth. The people who were willing to fight would rebel, while those who wanted peace would side with Micah and the village would be torn. Kraven couldn't allow that to happen as former Kage. He knocked on Micah door. "May I come in?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:34 pm

"Damnit." He whispered when someone knocked on the door. "Uh, come on in," he said as he heard Kraven's voice. He looked at Takashi and shook his head. Clearly warning the other ninja to keep his mouth closed. He looked at Kraven. "Hey, what can I do for you?" He asked. He seemed normal enough. He'd have to fool them all until it was time.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Kraven walked into the room. "Hello Takashi," Kraven greeted. "I've come to ask you about what you're planning. There have been rumors. I'm sure you've heard of them. Your mother is concerned." He told Micah. Kraven was not beating around the bush with this one. "Are you seriously planning war?" He asked. "And though some may not know about this just yet, I'm only going to ask because if it's true you're going to destroy this entire village. Are you negotiating with the Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Micah was stunned. How did Kraven know? How did his mother know? "I don't understand, what do you mean?" He asked. Micah couldn't let him know about his deal. It'd mess up everything. "Yes, I am going to war with the Stealth Valley. But the Akatsuki?" Micah sat back in his chair and crossed his legs. "I can't believe you'd accuse me of something so, I can't even find a word." Micah looked to Takashi. "Can you believe what he just asked me," Micah asked. He started to laugh until he felt like he had made the point that he thought this was some kind of joke.
Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Takashi didn't laugh. He didn't even crack a smile. "Sorry to be leaving so soon, but I have to attend to some business. I'll leave you two to talk." He said, keeping himself from growling at how disgusted he was with Micah. He walked out the door, lightly closing it behind him and walking down the hall. "I hope he kills you for betraying you village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Far Will He Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far Will He Go   How Far Will He Go Empty

Back to top Go down

How Far Will He Go

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Snow-