Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) Empty
PostSubject: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Bell knew that alot of the times when she got the family together that it ended badly, but hopefully today would be better. She'd even made it fullproof by inviting Kai. Yes, with Kai everyone would behave, she hoped. Setting down the picnic blanket she stated to place the rest of the items down. "Everyone will be here," she said quietly. "The entire family." Last time she'd only invited Sui, Kraven, Micah, and Kenjiro, but Sukai, Kai, and Tenkuu deserved to come as well. Sitting down once she finished she gave a plesant smile. "Ahh, this is more like it." She giggled and laid back.

Last edited by Bell on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Micah didn't want to see his brother, nor his father. But his mother meant tthe world to him, so that was why he was going, and Kai hadn't seen her family in a while. Walking up with his daughter beside him, he'd picked her up from Takashi's house, he smiled down at his mother. "Hello mom." He said before sitting down. "Guess who I brought."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 pm

(lots of names!)

Kai jumped around as she was led to the picnic. Her eyes bright and her very essence bursting with joy. When Micah came to a stop she ran into him with a small laugh. "Ooops." she giggled before running to Bell. "Grandma Bell!" She said hugging her. "I missed you!" She then looked around. "Where is everyone else?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Kenjiro walked toward them,several bags hanging from each arm."Hello Bell,Micah,Kai,"he said,smiling to them all.He was happy that Bell had decided to do this,since no one had had a break in a while.Plus,it might allow everyone a chance to become friendly and any thoughts against ones being could be eliminated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Micah smiled as Kai greeted her grandmother. It then disappeared as Kenjiro came up. "Hello Kenjiro." He said. Micah never chose to call Kenjiro his father. He wouldn't because the guy pissed him off. He hated him. Because Kenjiro had married his mother, he was not full vampire. But his mother was once human before Kraven came along. He hated his blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

Sukai had somehow gotten word of this picnic and didn't know why he was invited, but he didn't care. It was family from both sides which made him feel all the more loved seeing as though he was adopted. Walking up he waved to the gathering group. "Hello Kenjiro and Bell, long time no see Micah, look at Kai haven't you grown." He had a smile on his face, the vampire/human quarrels had no affect on him.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Suri walked up behind micah"hello everyone" he said as he sat down next a to a tree.suri hated the sun when ever it was shining out"so how has it been going everyone"suri asked as he looked at the bags."sukai you are too?i thought you wouldn't make since you stay traveling and by the way how is it travel?"suri asked
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:25 am

Kai jumped up. "Grandpa!" She said and went to hug him when she saw the bags. "Is there something in there for me," she asked. Her eyes shinning with glee. She then saw Suri. "Uncle Suri!" She ran over and gave him a hug. "Where've you been," she asked. Kai loved to see her family. "Hello Sukai," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Bell became delighted at the arrival of her son and grandaughter. "Hello dearie," she said to Kai, wrapping the little angel in a hug. She then let her go and went over to Micah. "My haven't you grown," she said as she hugged. She wasn't sure if she could hug everyone who was coming in. "Sukai, my, I haven't seen you since you last came into the Vallies." She hugged him too before moving on to Suri. "I've missed you," she said. "I'm so glad you quit the Akatsuki and joined the villages, you'll have to tell me all about it," she said. Bell finally went over to Kenjiro and gave him a hug and kiss. "Sorry," she said. "Had to greet the kids first," she told him. She was sure he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Kenjiro nodded with a smile."Understandable,"he said,giving her a kiss back before setting the stuff down."Yep,"he told Kai as she hugged him.He looked through the bags and found the purple crystal necklace he'd had made for her.It was like his but this one had the crystals rounded out into pearl shapes instead of his oddly shaped crystal like shape."Kai,here.This is for you,"he said,smiling.Just like his,it could store chakra in it and,because she was Micah's child,she had the ability of using the Secret Moon Arts,just like he and Micah did,though Micah had no idea about his.He knew he'd have to teach her the technique someday,though,but he was happy to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Micah looked to his older brother who was sitting up under a tree. He walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hello Suri," Micah said. He looked over to Kai who was getting acquainted with her family. Micah sighed then looked at his brother. "I was thinking, would you be willing to help me?" He asked. "I've got some thing I need help with you, and was wandering if I could rely on you?" Micah looked closely at his brother. How could he have ever hated him?
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:25 am

Kraven was tense as he approached the group. He had a strict fear for his youngest son and an even stricter one for his oldest. Micah may not have been his blood son, but he claimed him. Looking at the boy he could see him talking to Suri. "Don't get involved," he whispered quietly, though none of the boys could hear him. Putting on a smile he went over and picked up Kai. "You've grown," he said and took her over to Bell and Kenjiro. "It's good to see you Bell, hello Kenjiro." Kraven was good at behaving only when it came to family, well, Kai atleast, she was still young. "Sukai, you came, it's good to know you could make it, how've you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Tenkuu showed up a few moments later wearing a smile upon her face. She was surprised they had time for a family gathering when all the talk about war was going on. But family was afterall important. She gave a small wave and hurried over to Sukai. "Ages," she whispered with a teasing smile. She looked to Bell. "Thank you so much for this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Bell shook her head with a small laugh. "I do what I can," she said. "Family means alot to me, that's why I try and get everyone together, even through the hard times." Bell was happy go lucky. She sat down on the blanket and looked at the family. "I wonder where Takashi is, I'm sure I invited him," she said thoughtfully. "Kai sweetie, is your grandfather coming?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 am

Suri looked at micah as he ask a favor of him"yes brother you can always rely on me"suri said getting up to move further away"come lets talk in private"suri said as he pulled micah to his feet"Now what do you have to tell me"suri said as he checked to see if anyone was in earshot of the two of them
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 am

Kai looked at the necklace, her eyes large in amazement. "Wow Grandpa, this is awesome," she said. "Just wiat til I show Kazuya and Kymir!" She put the necklace around her neck. She giggled as Kraven picked her up. "Just wait, one day I'll be as tall as you," she said. Kai then twisted to see Bell. "Grandpa Takashi? I don't know, my dad picked me up while Grandpa wasn't at home," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Takashi came up with a smug look. He didn't want to be here. For one he didn't care for any of these people except Kai because she was living with him, and therefore was his responsibility. Kenjiro he was okay with, as well as Jutsumaster's kids. Bell had never done him wrong so he held no grudges. It was natural for him to dislike Kraven, he was the king of vampire, and Takashi the king of the wolves. They had an understanding. Suri, now Takashi knew him in the Akatsuki, and never once had a problem with him, but the guy was a leech, and Takashi didn't like leeches. Then there was Micah, that was the last person Takashi cared to see. The guy had gone mad and was putting lives at stake. "Hello Bell, Kenjiro, Kraven," he spoke to the adults. He looked at the others. Yes Bell's two boys were in their mid twenties, but they were all in that kid of someone here group. "Children," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Kraven's expression became more or so somber as he saw Suri get up and tell Micah to follow. This was not good, at all. But he could not stop the boys at this moment. Someone else was coming. He looked over and spotted Takashi. The somber look was replaced by disgust. "Filthy wolves," he said under his breath. "Hello Takashi." This had to be one messed up family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Bell was glad to see her boys were talking again. The last time they were at each others throats. She smiled and looked up to Takashi. "Welcome Takashi," she said. She then softly laugh at Kraven's remark. It was rude, but the thought tickled her. Wolves and vampires mixing. It was a miracle to her, though others believed it to be a disastor. Bad blood to say the least. "Alright everyone, let's sit down and eat," she called unwrapping the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Micah let his brother pull him to his feet. He was glad to know his brother had not abandoned him. Micah followed Suri until they were away from the others. "Listen, I'm planning on making a deal with the Akatsuki, I wanted to know if you want in," he said. "You see, with them on the rise, I can't have the Snow falling like the Death, so how about it. You want to keep your village out of harms way?" He glanced back at his mother who was calling for them to eat. "She can wait," he said waiting his brother's answer.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Kenjrio began moving toward the table,glancing at Micah and Suri,having there secret conversation.He hoped it wasn't anything serious that they were talking about.He decided to wait and see if anything occurred and went to the table,feeling a bit of tension but none,or at least at the moment none,was pointed to him.He went to the food to help Bell fix it out for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Kai ran around in circles. She wished that Kymir and Kazuya was here so she could play with them. She was the only kid here. She gave a sniffle and then started fighting an imaginary being until Bell said the food was ready. "Yes!" She said. Kai went over to the table and climbed onto the bench. "Looks great!" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 am

Tenkuu went over to the table and sat on the end of the bench. It was nice to have a day off. She looked at Kenjiro. "So, tell me all about the Crested, I've never been there," she said. Her eyes were wide with curiosity. She pushed her short hair behind her ears. Tenkuu loved to hear about adventures and new places. That was why she wasn't as upset to here Sukai was becoming a traveler. Kind of like Sky.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Kenjiro began fixing Kai a plate of a little of everything,before handing it to her with a smile.He looked at Tenkuu when she asked him the question."It's really amazing.It's a bit different from the original Moon village.It's surrounded by mountains on the back end,which makes it protected from behind,"he explained."You can see the moon rise and set every night,even during a storm.I should know,"he said,laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Sukai sat down next to his little sister and listened to Kenjiro as he spoke. "Sounds like a real place," he said. "Maybe I'll stop by with Hiro some time." Sukai said with a slick grin. He then started to fix himself a plate and began to eat. "Bell, you're a real cook," He told her. He then looked at Tenkuu and shoved her in the side lightly. "Hey Kenji, how'd you come upon the Crested anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next