Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Day After.... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Day After.... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Day After.... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Day After.... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Day After.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Day After.... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Day After.... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Day After.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Day After.... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Day After.... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Day After.... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Day After.... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Day After.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Day After.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Day After.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Day After.... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Serenity was in the back room, changing the bandage on her forearm. She'd already changed the one on her side. Something, rather dramatic, had happened the day before. Konny, the girlfriend of one of the ninja that Serenity had healed once, had attacked her. The main reason behind this was a grudge that Konny had against Serenity because her boyfriend had fallen in love with Serenity after she'd saved his life. There were only two semi-serious wounds that Serenity had sustained. The one was a cut on her arm (as Konny had come after Serenity with a knife, with the intentions of killing her), which was long, but not deep. The second one was on her side, that one was more deep and much more serious, but nothing Serenity couldn't handle. She'd had worse injuries before. Thankfully, the day before, a ninja had been passing by and stopped Konny. As far as Serenity knew, Konny was being held in jail for a set amount of time, but Serenity didn't know how long, which made her nervous. Felix had been out on a mission the day before, and Serenity didn't know when he was going to be home either.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Felix walked down the road towards Serenity's house. Him, Stephen, and Walker had just gotten back from the mission. It had gone fairly good. Now all Felix wanted to do was see Serenity. He grinned at the though. She would probably bombard him with question about injures and other unnecessary stuff. All his wounds were flesh wounds. His hands in his pocket he came up to the door and knocked. He hadn't heard about the attack. Waiting patiently he turned and looked across the road.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Serenity froze when she heard a knock at the door and finished bandaging her arm quickly as she made her way to the door. Before opening it, Serenity peaked through the curtain to see who it was. This was something she hadn't done in a while, and she only really did it when she was nervous about something or someone coming to her house. When she saw it was Felix, her expression brightened and she opened the door, enclosing him in a relieved hug. She pulled back with a smile and let him in. "How'd the mission go?" she asked. Words could not describe how glad she was that he was home. She suddenly felt safe again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Felix turned as she opened the door. "Hey," he said and patted her on the head like a child. He walked in. "The mission went without casualty." He stepped to the side. "So, how've you been?" He asked. "And what did you do while I was away?" He wondered if Jasper stopped by. It wasn't that he cared, but that guy was freakin persistant.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 pm

(lol, he seems to like patting her on the head)

Serenity couldn't help but smile when he patted her on the head. Sure, it made her feel like he thought she was a little kid, but then again....well, he did think that. "Good," she said, closing the door behind him as he came in and said there were not casualties. She shrugged when he asked how she'd been and what she'd done. "I've been...." she hesitated a moment. "Okay, I guess," she said. She really didn't want to tell him about what had happened. She didn't want him to get worked up about it, but the bandage was clear on her arm. I should've covered that up, she thought, irritated with herself for not thinking about it sooner. "I didn't really do much," she said, then looked him over. "Any injuries?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Felix's expression changed slightly when she said she was okay, then added she guessed. Something was wrong. He caught a glimpse of her arm. Why's it bandaged? Felix looked at her when she asked if he had any injuries. He shrugged. "You ask me that every time I go on a mission," he said. "I've onlt got a few minor cuts, nothing to worry about. They're just flesh wounds," he said. "What about you, you got any injuries?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Serenity smiled when he said that she asked him that every time he went out on a mission. "That's because I worry about you," she told him with the same smile. It'd been that way ever since Felix came back from a mission nearly in a coma. Serenity's gaze dropped when he asked if she had any injuries. He'd seen the bandage. With a shrug she sat down on the couch like it was nothing. "It's just a scratch, don't worry about it," she told him with a smile. He couldn't see the cut on her side, so as long as he didn't touch it, he wouldn't know it was there.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Felix shrugged. "You shouldn't be worried about me," he said. He then watched her sit on the couch. "Just a scratch? I've used that line many times before, and I know what a scratch is. That is not a scratch," he told her. His blue eyes very serious. He went over and knelt in front of her. "What happened?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Serenity looked at Felix with a smile and shook her head slightly as he said she shouldn't be worried about him. She didn't know why, but Serenity found herself a little nervous as Felix knelt down in front of her and asked her what happened. "It's nothing..." she said, turning her gaze to the side. "Don't worry about it." She knew that it was probably gonna irritate him that she wasn't telling him, but she didn't want him to get worked up over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Felix looked at her with steely eyes. "Serenity, lying to me isn't going to make me go away," he said. He felt like he'd been throwing into her position for the day. He shook his head and sighed. "Now, let's try this again, what happened," he asked. Who ever had done this was going to be dead before the day was over with. He might just invite Jasper over and see if he'd like to tag along.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Serenity's gaze was still on the side as he said that lying wouldn't make him go away. She hated lying to Felix. She despised herself for being able to do such a thing. When he asked her again, she bit her lower lip and stayed silent for a few moments. "Do you...remember a couple weeks back when we went to dinner? The lady that was sitting across the restaurant looking at me? And what I told you about her, how she held a grudge against me because of her boyfriend...?" She paused for a moment. "It...wasn't just a grudge...yesterday she attacked me..." Serenity told him quietly, her gaze to the side.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Felix didn't even need to know the full story. By the time Serenity had asked him if he remembered the couple, he was already standing. He looked at Serenity. "How much damage?" He asked. His fist were clenched. Felix didn't take very well to people hurting those he cared for. There were very few of those people to be truthful, four at the most. Serenity, Aiko, Stephen, and Walker. Everyone else he could care less about.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Serenity looked at him as he stood up and asked how much damage. "Felix, it was just two cuts, please calm down," she said, grabbing his hand and looking at him with pleading eyes. She didn't want Felix doing anything that he'd regret. And at this point she was sure he was about to. She couldn't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Felix didn't care what anyone said, two cuts was not just nothing. "Serenity, let me go," he said as calmly as he could. Felix looked at her. "That cut looks pretty damn long to me Serenity, where is the second one?" He asked. This lady was going to wish she'd never even set eyes on Serenity when Felix was finished with her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Serenity only shook her head when Felix said to let him go. Her gaze fell as he asked where the second cut was. She hoped that he wouldn't ask to look at it. "It's on my side, and it's not that bad," she told him. Serenity got up and wrapped her arms around him, then looked up at him with the same pleading eyes. "Now please Felix, please calm down." She wasn't planning on letting him go anywhere until he was calmer. This was why she hadn't wanted to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Felix tried to pull away from her when she wouldn't let go. So the second cut was on her side, the woman must have been meaning to kill. Felix stepped back, but Serenity had wrapped her arms around him. Had she not been immortal... The thought was too painful. Felix looked at Serenity and then lightly touched her side. "How can you ask me to calm down when some woman is out to get you when you were the victim?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Serenity looked up at him, nearly jumping when he lightly touched her side. She didn't want him to see just how bad that one had been. When he asked how she could be so calm, she shook her head. "What's going through my mind and my expression are two completely different things," she told him with the smallest of smiles. She wasn't really calm at all, but she didn't want Felix getting into trouble. "Look, it's already taken care of, Konny is in custody, okay?" she said with the same small smile. "I just don't want you getting into any trouble," she told him, her arms still wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Felix withdrew his hand. "Just a scratch, no one jumps at a scratch," he told her. "I'm not a doctor, but I'm not stupid either." Felix was shaking with anger. "You say she's in custody, but for how long? Serenity, she's not going to stop." Felix had been right when he'd told Serenity that Konny was gatheirng information. "She waited until you were alone, when no one was with you." Felix narrowed his eyes and then went very still. "I'm the last person you should be worried about getting in trouble. I make people disappear."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Serenity swallowed when Felix said that no one jumped from just a scratch. She could feel him shaking. She was sure that there was only one time she'd seen him this angry when it wasn't because of her, and that was when Dantes had hit her. Serenity's arms slowly dropped from around Felix, and her gaze dropped with it. "Felix, just....please don't do anything," she said almost quietly. She couldn't stop him forever, after all, if she went to sleep, he'd probably end up going to do something. All she could do for now was ask him that he not do anything.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Felix became very calm, a deadly calm. "Sure thing," he said with a hint of grin. He stepped back when she dropped her arms. "Heal yourself," he said. "Or I'll take you to the hospital. Felix looked to the door and then to Serenity. "Do you keep a list of your patients?" He asked. "I need to make a call to someone." Felix put his hands in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Serenity looked at him. His sudden calmness was a bit unnerving. When he told her to heal herself, she looked off to the side with a small nod. She didn't know how much good it would do for the side wound. Serenity hadn't mentioned anything, but moving certain ways hurt rather badly. She nodded when he asked if she kept a list. "It's in the top drawer over there," she said, pointing to a cabinet across the room. She paused. "Felix...who are you calling?" she asked, looking at him. She'd heal herself after he told her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Felix nodded as she gave him the information he wanted. He started to walk of to retrieve tthe list when she stopped him by asking who he was calling. "A friend." He got the list and then left out the door. Felix pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number he'd been looking for. "This is Kuriyama, I've got a favor to ask."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Serenity only blinked as he said that he was calling a friend. With a sigh as Felix walked out, she started unwrapping the bandage on her arm. She didn't know how long Felix was going to be on the phone for, so she didn't want to start on her side yet.

Jasper had the day off, having just got back from a successful mission. He was lounging at home watching TV, his feet up on the end table, when his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and the number showed up as Unknown. "Juuichi," he said, answering it. He blinked and grinned when the person on the other line spoke. "Hey, Kuriyama, what's up?" he said with a grin, leaning forward and taking his feet off the table. He paused a moment. "Wait, how'd you get my number?" he asked. What possible favor could the Blue Demon need of him?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

*fangirls anxiously wait*

Felix waited for the phone to pick up. When he heard Jasper's voice he'd gotten part of what he was planning complete. "I need you-" He was cut off when Jasper asked how he'd gotten his number. "Serenity has a list of names of her patients, now shut up and listen." Felix shook his head. "Serenity's been hurt, someone tried to kill her." He let it sink in. "I can't do much in my position, can you do the job for me?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm

(lmao, go away fangirls)

Jasper only nodded as Felix said that Serenity had a list of names, then told him to shutup and listen. "Hey, cool it, kay?" he said. He fell silent as Felix explained that someone tried to kill Serenity. "All you had to do was tell me she'd been hurt and give me a name and I would've done it whether you were capable or not," he said seriously. "Who was it?"

It didn't take long for Serenity to heal her arm, and when she was finished, she went into the back room, disposing of the bandage. The cut on her arm was shallow enough that she was able to heal it almost completely. Serenity started taking the bandage off her side slowly and carefully. When she had, she lifted her shirt halfway so that she could get to it. She sighed when she saw that it had started bleeding again. She supposed it was from when she hugged Felix. She hoped that he wouldn't come in when she was healing it, she didn't want him to get anymore worked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Day After.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After....   The Day After.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Crested-