Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Said Conspiracy NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Said Conspiracy EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSaid Conspiracy EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSaid Conspiracy EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Said Conspiracy EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSaid Conspiracy EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Said Conspiracy EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Said Conspiracy EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Said Conspiracy EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySaid Conspiracy EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSaid Conspiracy EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Said Conspiracy EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Said Conspiracy EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Said Conspiracy EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSaid Conspiracy EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSaid Conspiracy EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Said Conspiracy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 pm

There had been rumors going around lately that war was coming. Hinta wasn't sure whether or not to believe it. He'd talk to his father at the grave and was warned to be careful. He wondered if that meant that the rumors were true. War. Hinta didn't like the idea. Were they prepared for something like that? He casually walked until he saw a group of kids talking about it. Kids liked to say exaggerate things, but on the other hand, they learned from their parents, and most often told the truth, well the younger ones did. He stopped at a store and looked at what they were selling, even though he wasn't interested.
Back to top Go down

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Adrian was listening to the other kids talk about what their parents had been saying about the so called war. Adrian hadn't heard anything about war. His family were all ninja, so why hadn't he heard. He felt left out. He held Flash, the family's pet ferret in his arms. "I don't know," he said to one of his friends. "My parents haven't said much about it, I don't think it's true." Adrian sort of shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Kaylee looked at the younger child. "No, really, I heard my brother talking about it with another ninja. He said that things aren't going good with the Stealth Valley," she insisted. She was convinced that her brother was never wrong. Ryuki was pretty high up on the chain, so she believed everything he said. She looked down. "I hope it's not true though," she said with a sigh. "We just got out of the war with the akatsuki, I don't want to fight again," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Kai sat with the others, a frown on her face as she listened. This couldn't be true at all! She had direct linage to both the Kage and the Assistant and she hadn't heard anything. She felt like she was in the dark. Pouting lightly she looked at Kaylee who was saying her brother had told her. "I think it's a lie," she said defensivly. "My dad is the Kage and he hasn't told me anything. And his own mother is in the Stealth. He wouldn't go to war with his own mother. Family don't do that," she justified.
Back to top Go down

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Hinta continued to listen to the kids. All the kids had different stories. He wondered which was true. One girl had claimed her brother said problems were going on in the Stealth. Another, supposebly the Kage's kid said it was a lie. He knew how this game went. The adults in charge never said anything infront of their kids. He had been thinking too hard, so he hadn't realized the owner was looking at him. "Going to buy something?" He asked. Hinta backed away. "Sorry, daydreaming." He turned and walked off. He want to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin
Kaylee

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Kaylee was usually a really cheerful girl, and she didn't want to think that war was coming either, but being a ninja usually pushed the truth right into your face whether you liked it or not. "I don't know much about the whole family not going to war with one another but...what are we going to do if it is true? A lot of the ninja from the last war are still hurt," she said, looking down. "The older ninja never tell us anything, because they think we're too young," she said almost quietly. "I think we should find out for ourselves," Kaylee suggested, her eyes brightening a bit. What if the three of them could find out the truth on their own?
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Kai nodded in agreement almost looking a bit stubborn. "I agree," she said standing up and dusting her dress off. "If anything we need to prevent the war from happenong if it does happen. Like you say Kaylee, there are just too many ninja still hurt. The fight against the Akatsuki was not what any of us expected, but both sides badly injured. This should be a point of recovering, not fighting." Kai smiled. She wanted to be a diplomat when she grew up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Said Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Said Conspiracy   Said Conspiracy Empty

Back to top Go down

Said Conspiracy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Snow-