Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Aftermath - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

The Aftermath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Felix sighed as she said she'd keep it up until he gave in. "But I've already won, I can hear better than you think." He told her. That sounded almost stalkerish in his opinion. He walked around to the other side of the couch and looked down at her. "I wonder how well of an actor, excuse me, actress you'd be." He gave a small chuckle. He enjoyed teasing her, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Serenity blinked when he said that he'd already won. "I have no clue what you're talking about," she said in a voice that almost reminded her of one of those rich people who was making up excuses because they'd just lost a bet. She looked up at him as he came around to the other side of the couch and looked down at her. "Why wonder something like that....?" she asked when he said he wondered how good of an actress she'd be. She was really glad that Felix didn't have a clue that she was ticklish, because as much as he loved teasing her, she was sure that he'd end up loving to tickle her even more, if he'd found out of course. That would be sheer torture to her. Sorta.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Felix grinned. "Because you can't stop giggling to save your life." He patted the top of her head. "You sound rich. Is that accent?" He sat down, hoping she wouldn't turn around again. He didn't like getting up and sitting back down and repeating all over again. "I take back what I said earlier, you could be an actress." He shook his head and laid back down on his back. "No, a singer, and maybe a dancer, if I ever see her preform."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Serenity turned a bit redder when he said that she couldn't stop giggling to save her life. "Sh-shut up, yes I can," she said. "Maayyybe," she said with a smile when he asked if it was an accent. She was actually pretty good at voice acting, little did Felix know. She leaned over the side of the couch to look at him at his last statement. "Oh, that reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you this. Do you know how to dance?" she asked him with a smile. Serenity wasn't going to say anything about the whole dancing to perform thing. For two reasons: One, because she could dance, but just didn't like to dance as a performance, and two.....well, because he'd tease her about it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Well that had just killed his joy. He looked away from her for a brief second and then back to her. Dancing. It made him think about the time he'd first seen her and Hunter at the bar. She had to know how to dance. He shrugged. He'd danced. Plenty of times. With Aiko. With Mer. Funny enough he'd danced with his mother as a child. And he'd danced with others through his years of living, no that were notable though. "Yes." He'd leave her with a very simple answer. Where she took it from there was up to her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Serenity blinked when he looked away from he. Had she said something she shouldn't have? She held back a sigh. Leave it to me to put him in a bad mood, she thought, a bit irritated with herself. Her eyes brightened back up though when he said that he could dance. "Really?" she asked, sounding a little more excited than she should've. She didn't know why, but she liked knowing that Felix could dance.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Women. Felix nodded. "Yes, I can." He didn't like knowing that she seemed a bit overly pleased with knowing this. "Why?" He asked. His silver hair had somehow slide into his eyes and he'd left it that way. He didn't want her to see the expression in his eyes. He could keep a his face blank, but his eyes told different.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Serenity realized when he asked why just how excited she must've sounded. "U-uh....no reason," she said with a smile, laying on her back so that he couldn't see her face, which had a bright smile on it. She wondered if Felix was actually embarrassed about being able to dance. But then again, she never knew Felix to be embarrassed about anything before.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Felix eyed her as she said that there was no reason behind it. "Sure there isn't." He said suspiciously. "There is always a reason behind everything," he told her. He shrugged. He turned onto his side. Two could play at this game. If she wouldn't look at him, he wouldn't look at her. It was simple as that. He put his arm over his face. "What you going to name the fish?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Serenity blinked when he said that there was always a reason behind things. "I was just curious," she said, giving a shrug. She looked over the edge of the couch at him only to see that he was turned on his side with his arm over his head. She looked back up at the ceiling with her hands crossed over her stomach when he asked what she was going to name the fish. "Um....I don't really know," she said with a shrug. "It doesn't really matter too much I guess...." she said. She didn't want to be all depressing and say that it was only gonna die a week later anyways. That wasn't how she was. She took a moment to think. "I think I'll name it Kody," she said with a small smile. There was no real significance in the name, she just liked it.She never named animals after those that she knew. Because the animal would undoubtedly remind her of them when it died.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Curious. She was such a liar. The moment she said Kody he nodded. "Okay, I'll remember that," he told her. He turned so that he was facing her. But he kept his arm over his head. A goldfish named Kody. My last gift to her. "Tomorrow I'm leaving, you know that right." He dropped his arm and sat up. He looked at her and then continued. He wanted to go ahead and tell her this. "You already know it's going to be dangerous. You were there when we last fought. Tomorrow I go in alone. No one will know where I will be because I do not know myself." He paused. "I want you to believe in me, just this one time." Felix knew this next one was going to start an arguement. It was going to be a crushing blow, and if it didn't, he would be proud because she would have grown stronger. If not, it was to be expected. "I want you to forget me. After today, the moment I walk out that door, I will no longer exist to you. I'm going to disappear." Something dark lay in Felix's gaze, something mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 pm

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

Serenity couldn't help but wonder why he needed to remember that...what was with him so suddenly? She nodded when he asked if she knew that tomorrow he'd be leaving. "Yeah, I know," she said as calmly as she could. She didn't exactly want to be reminded of that. She knew that what he was going out to do was dangerous, but she also knew that he'd find his way back, somehow. When he said that he needed her to believe in him, she rolled onto her side so that she was looking at him with a smile. "I always believe in you," she said matter-of-factly. Serenity paused at Felix's last statement. He planned on disappearing? "I will absolutely not," she told him. Her voice wasn't like it would normally be, like from years ago, where she would've been torn up by this fact, but it was defiant. "If it makes you happy, then...well, go ahead and disappear, but I will absolutely not forget you," she told him, still looking at him, her smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:09 pm

He would not lose it here. Not now, he just wanted her to be quiet and listen. "You just lied to me." He told her. "You say that you believe in me, but you won't even take into consideration that you forgetting me would be part of that trust," he said evenly. "For once in your life can you stop thinking about me. My safety means nothing if you're in danger." Felix's eyes were hidden behind his silver hair. "All I'm asking if for you to just forget me for a little while. Until I come back." He turned his head. "Or do you think I'm not coming back this time."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:07 am

Serenity froze when he said that she'd just lied to him. Could it have been possible that he already knew about her dream? But how? When he then said something completely different from what she'd expected, she nearly sighed. She only shook her head when he said for once in her life couldn't she stop thinking about him, but didn't say anything. Why would he possibly want her to forget about him? She turned her head the side as he asked if she thought he wasn't coming back. She wanted to say that she suspected that everytime he left for a mission, but again, that would make him suspect something. "Do you think you're coming back this time?" she asked. "This isn't some ordinary mission Felix., you and me both know that. Why is it so important that I forget you?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 am

Felix sighed. He was already sitting up, but he felt the need to stand up and pace. "You ask me if I'm coming back. I don't even know how to answer that." He looked at her. "But I'll answer your second question, only if you answer my own." He paused to let her think about what he'd ask next and then he said without any feelings what so ever, "Just how much do you care about me?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 am

Serenity felt her shoulders drop as he said that he didn't know how to answer that. Which meant that he didn't think he was coming back. She then looked at him as he said that he'd answer her question if she answered his. She sat there a moment, wondering what difficult question Felix would post this time. When he asked it though, she didn't turn her gaze from him this time. "More than you could possibly imagine," she told him without the need to even think about it for more than a second. Wasn't the answer to that obvious? But she couldn't help but wonder why he'd asked it without any feeling at all. Was he....was he detaching himself fro her already, because he knew that he really wasn't coming back this time?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 am

"Then I won't just disappear from your memory like the rest. I'll linger in your memory. How long will you wait for me to come back? How long will you let yourself suffer?" He stood up. Not so that he could pace because he was losing patience with her, but because he couldn't sit there on the floor anymore. Once he was up he placed his hands in his jacket pockets. "What if I don't come back Serenity?" His gaze was strong. "I don't want you to wait. That's why I said you should forget me."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 am

Serenity was silent for a long while after Felix spoke. After all, how could she respond to something like that? When he stood up, she thought for a moment that he was going to just walk out like that. "I thought you...." she started, but stopped when she saw that he wasn't walking anywhere. "I'll wait as long as I have to," she finally said. "Because I don't just forget those who meant something to me. I can't. Maybe you're capable of doing something like that, but I'm not," she told him. Truth be told, she didn't know if Felix could just forget about someone he cared about. But he'd sure as hell threatened to do it enough. "If I have to wait for you...I will. Because...I have an eternity to wait. I need something to look forward to, don't I?" she said, breaking into a small smile. "And I'll make that something your homecoming," she told him. Sure, it was a bit naiive. But Serenity did need something to look forward to, otherwise she was sure to go insane. "Besides....I'd rather live an eternity waiting for you to come home than live an eternity without any memory of you at all," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 am

He wanted to tell her that he didn't care about her. To tell her to just leave him alone, but that would leave a bitter memory. He shook his head. "Why are you being so stubborn about this." He looked at her with an icy stare. He walked two steps closer to Serenity and knelt down so that he was looking up at her. "I wouldn't be scared of living without the memory. If you asked me to believe you I would. If you asked me to forget, I would. I know that you'd come back." He paused for a very long moment. "This takes trust, something that we have a hard time forming between the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm

"Because I don't want to forget you," she told him with the same small smile, despite his icy stare. She looked at him as he walked closer to her then knelt in front of her. She wanted to tell Felix when he said that he wouldn't be afraid of living without the memory, that she didn't think there was anything he was afraid of to begin with. Her smile faded as he spoke and her gaze dropped to the floor. She was having a hard time keeping tears from forming in her eyes. "But...if I forget you....and you don't come back...then I'll live an eternity without knowing that you ever existed..." she said, getting a little choked up at the very thought. Trust. He was right. Despite all they'd been through, they had issues with it. Serenity felt tears forming in her eyes and couldn't bring herself to look at him. She needed to trust him. Though it didn't seem it, Serenity didn't trust anyone anymore. Not after everything that had been happening. Serenity took a breath and swallowed. "I...I'll try....." she said after a few moments, still without bringing her gaze to him. Her shoulders were shaking lightly from trying to keep herself together. It seemed to her that Felix was constantly getting stronger, and adapting, being selfless, but she....she was standing still, maybe even growing weaker and more selfish.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am

No one wanted to forget anyone that meant something to them. A small case of amnesia would have been nice right about now. He gave a small sigh as she said that she'd have nothing left if he never came back. He leaned forward and whispered very quietly into her ear. "No one ever truely forgets. A picture speaks a thousand words." He moved back away from her and laid back down on the floor. That should have been enough to calm her down some.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am

Serenity still couldn't bring her gaze to him, even as he spoke his words. She swallowed. Why did he have to leave her again? Why did he always have to leave her? Those words had calmed her down some, but not much. Her gaze was still on the ground and her shoulders dropped when he laid back down. Her eyes reflected nothing but sadness and she couldn't bring herself to say anything at all. She wanted to stop being selfish, but at the same time she didn't want him to leave her. She was finally realizing that when it came to Felix....there was no in between.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am

Felix raised his hand into the air and pointed at her. "I don't mind you crying. It's only natural." Felix wasn't being a jerk, he just didn't want her to feel as though she had to hold back because of him. For me tears are a sign of weakness. For others, those normal people, tears are strength. To prove that they are human. If there was anything you could ever give me, it was to be human. Something that I can no longer claim to be. "You want a hug?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

(Idk why, but I love this song going along with this scene: From Heads Unworthy. Maybe it's just because I'm addicted to it right now...Perhaps a sad song would be more fitting ^.^; )

Serenity only shook her head when he said that he didn't mind her crying. "I don't want to cry again," she stated in a somewhat quiet voice. She really didn't. Because normally, once she started crying, things only got worse. Once she started crying, she could no longer control her emotions. And if that happened....well, she might blurt out what she saw in her 'dream'. Serenity blinked and looked at him as he asked her if she wanted a hug. "Do I want a....what?" It was so unexpected that it took her a moment to register in her head what he'd really said. When it did register, her gaze returned down and she nodded. "Yeah..." Knowing Felix, he probably planned on leaving before she woke up, so he wouldn't have to deal with her. And if that was going to be the case....well, she wanted one last hug from him before he went.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:47 pm

(agreed)

Felix shrugged. If she didn't want to cry then whatever. His eyes wandered over to the door and then back to her as she asked him what. He went to repeat himself when she gave him an answer. He got up and walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I made a promise didn't I." He kept her in the hug. "Don't tell me that I was relieved of it. Not yet." He backed away and then leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Withdrawing he almost cracked a smile. He patted her on the head. "I love you, so why are we even having this conversation." He got up. I think that was more for myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next