Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPShai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Shai and Sven in Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 am

(hehe)

Felix looked at her as she smiled and giggled. She didn't believe him, but he knew the truth. Eliade wasn't one of those people that he could just push around. She was more or less just as feirce as he was. She didn't take all his crap, though some stuff she did let by. Felix grinned lightly and then said. "What are you giggling about?" He knew the answer, but he wanted to see what she'd come up with.

Sven was having so much fun. He had friends, but none he really associated with. None he went over their houses on the weekdays and played with. It was always on the weekends and usually they were gone somewhere. He sighed. He felt so different. Picking up some legos he made a sword. "And I've got a sword." He lashed it playfully at Shaira.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 am

(And Fe said that he thought that likes repelled...he's just like Eliade! err....Eliade's just like him)(And omg, I can't stop laughing while reading S+S's parts!!)

Serenity looked at him as he grinned and asked what she was giggling about. "Ohh nothin. It's just...I know I haven't met Eliade or anything, but you expect me to believe that he doesn't get any of his attitude from you?" she asked with a giggle. Sure, most of that statement was joking, but did he really expect her to believe this? She hoped that little comment wouldn't start a fight or anything, she was just glad that they were back on a good-natured talking basis again. And that his grin didn't look dangerous. Yes, she was definitely glad about that one.

Shai smiled and jumped back when he lashed out playfully. "This is mutiny!" she giggled, hardly even knowing what the word meant. She'd just seen it on a pirate movie once. "I bet I could beat you with just my hook hand!" she said, swinging it playfully at him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

(lol, hush you)

Felix just turned his head. "You meet her and tell me," he said with a shrug. He already knew how it was. Eliade was, evil, very very evil. He blinked. Felix was not even one-fourth the evil she was. Her attitude made him look like the small pimple on the tiniest speck of dust. He swallowed. Even so, he loved her to death, she had her brighter sides.

Sven grinned. "That's rubbish," he said. He had no idea what mutiny was, but was far too into the game to actually care. "I'll send you to Davy Jones Locker," he said colliding with her hook. "I'm the Captain of the Sleeping Sea Snake, I won't lose to you mate."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

(LMFAO HE MARRIED AN EVIL WOMAN?!)

Serenity blinked at his comment, then smiled. "Maybe some day," she said with a shrug, in regards to her meeting Eliade. "If that's alright with you of course. Wouldn't want to get you in trouble," she said with a light giggle. She took another drink of her pop, which was now almost gone.

Shaira giggled as he said that was rubbish. "We'll see!" as their "weapons" collided, parts of legos on each one fell off. She grinned as he said that he was captain. "I'll be taking that spot after I throw you over board!" she said, using her 'hook' to push him towards her bed. Both of their lego weapons probably wouldn't last long at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm

(he seems to think so, but you know how Fe is)

Felix looked at her. "Don't see how you'd be getting me in trouble, but whatever." Felix shrugged it off. No worries to him, nope, none what's so ever. If Eliade and Serenity ever met, heh, well, let's just say he hoped he wasn't around to witness the outcome. He didn't know if Eliade knew about Serenity because Felix never talked of his past like. He looked up as he heard a thud. "Hmm, they seem to be having fun."

Fun indeed. Sven swiped his sword at her but she'd tried to hook him. He step back towards the bed but tripped over Godzilla. "Woah." He said as he crashed to the floor. He giggled. "You think you'll take this old dogs position?" He asked getting himself up. He wanted more legos so he could fight back. His sword was falling apart. "The sea doesn't scare me, I'll summon the Kracken on ya."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Serenity decided not to say anything when he said that he didn't know how she'd be getting him in trouble. Well, the way she saw it, if this woman had some kind of attitude, then she wouldn't be happy that Felix was seeing another woman that she didn't know. And even more than that, it wouldn't be a pretty sight if Eliade found out said woman used to have a relationship with her current husband. She smiled as she heard a thud and he said that they seemed to be having fun. "I'm glad that they get along so well," she said with a smile.

Shai grinned as he tripped. "Your time as a captain is up!! New blood needs to take over, and that'll be me! The Kracken will eat ye before it does me, because you'll be in it's territory!" she giggled. Her hook was falling apart, and it definitely wouldn't last long with this fighting.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 pm

(i can just see these two playing. lmao)

Felix knew what would happen. He was just too lazy to really care. He checked his watch. It was almost time for them to head out. Sven would not be pleased at all. He grinned. That boy. He looked at Serenity. "I see that Shaira is just as stubborn as you," he said. If she wanted to go that route, so would he.

Sven started to laugh at her false dreams. "Say what you want, I'll be taking this ship to me grave mate." He stood up and started to attack her with his sword until he had nothing left. He looked at the half of a handle he had left. "Awww," he said reluctantly. "Guess I'll just have to use the cannons." He turned and picked up some legos and threw them at her. "BOOOM!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

(LMFAO ME TOO!!)

Serenity looked at Felix curiously as he grinned. Just what was going through his head? She soon found out and raised an eyebrow at him as he said that Shaira was just as stubborn as she was. "I suppose you could put it like that," she said almost reluctantly. So he was gonna play that way, was he? Well, it only seemed fair since she'd teased him about his attitude. She looked towards the stairs with a giggle as she heard one of the kids (she assumed Sven) yell boom.

Shaira snickered as he said that he'd take the ship with him to the grave. "Have it your way!" she said with a laugh, shielding her face when he threw the legos at her, falling dramatically to the ground. "Agh! You shot me with a cannon!!" she pretended to cough. (I don't know what else to put, so I'll leave it at this, lol)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 am

"Yeah, you suppose, but you know it's true." He pointed out. He crossed his arms over his chest. It seemed like they were on equal terms, but even with that being said, he didn't want to get any closer in the relationship than this. His feelings for her were gone, but he knew how he got when he was around Serenity. Eliade would not take kindly to him being with her if he knew their past relationship. She wouldn't become emotional, no, he hated emotional women, Eliade would get pissed and take Sven away from him. He swallowed with the thought. That was the last thing he wanted. "Just out of curiosity, has Kyla visted you, or vise versa?" He asked.

Sven laughed as she fell over. "Told ya girly, you don't have a chance of beating me!" He then started to march around in victory until he stomach growled loudly. "Hmmm, I'm hungry," he said with a small laugh. He looked at Shaira. "I'm going to see if my dad has some snacks on him, or I really will be going down with the ship," he said and started down the stairs. He looked at Felix who had his back turned to him. Sven grinned and jumped on Felix's back. "Hey dad!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Serenity only rolled her eyes at his comment. "Yeah, yeah," she said with a light smile. Again, no blush, no childish acts. Her smile faded from her face completely though as he asked if Kyla visited her or if she'd visited Kyla. Her gaze turned to the side. "Yeah. I went and visited her." Was all she would tell him about that subject. He didn't need to know anymore about it than that. She'd stayed out of his business, now he needed to stay out of hers, as far as that went.

"I'll be back for a rematch, you'll see!" she pretended to cough. "Bleh." she laid down completely and pretended to croak, then started giggling as she heard his stomach growl and sat up. She then jumped up as Sven started out the room and followed him out, but instead of going down the stairs, plopped down on the top step and watched the scene unfolding below, giggling when Sven jumped on their dad's back.

(these two have great timing, don't they? *sarcasm*)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm

(Lol)(why'd she go see Kyla)

Felix was certainly about to ask what for. He didn't think she had the right to ask Kyla anything. She'd dug enough into his life before, and he had a pretty good idea of what she'd been there for this time. As he went to speak he felt something, no someone crash into his back. He jolted forward a bit but remained seated. "Hello to you too Sven." He said keeping his voice even. Kids had the greatest of timing. "What do you want?"

Sven grinned as he father greeted him. He looked up at Shaira. "You won't take my ship," he snickered before going down the rest of the stairs and looking up at the man who was his father. "I'm hungry, a Captain needs food or else he can't handle his crew." He winked to llet Felix know he was playing. This was usual for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm

(ummm, I was thinking that it was going to have something to do with asking how things are going to end up between her and Felix, asking if he was going to continue to hate her, if they'd ever see each other again, blah blah blah. It was more to see her for advice than anything I spose)(and what did he think she'd been there for this time?)

Serenity blinked and looked at Sven as he jumped onto Felix's back, giving a light chuckle at the sight. "I have some snacks in the kitchen if you two want some," she told Sven with a smile as he said that he was hungry. She looked at Shaira, who was sitting on the top of the stairs, and gave her a smile.

Shaira stuck her tongue out at Sven as he said she wouldn't take his ship. "We'll see," she said with a giggle. She started laughing when he said that a captain would need food to keep his crew in check. "You can't do that even with food!" she laughed, staying at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:35 pm

(Asking if he'd stopped by and asked about advice concerning her. stuff like that.)(funny they were both thinking about the other)

Felix shook his head as Sven stated he was hungry. "You just ate," he said with a sigh. "You eat more than anyone I know." Felix stood up and checked his watch. "It's about time we headed out of here anyway, we'll pick you up some food on our way." He looked at Serenity. "Thanks for letting him play." He turned to Shaira. "I'll see you this weekend." He motioned for Sven to go to the door.

Sven made a whinning noise when he was told that they had to leave. "Awww, but i just started playing." The red eyed child looked at Shaira and then Serenity for some kind of help. "Can't I stay a bit longer, pleeeaaassee." He begged. He got on his knees and put his hands together. "I'll wash dishes for a week, rake up all the leaves for a month, and....and....and I'll, um, run all the errands for you and mommy." He said. He gave Felix the large puppy dog eyes. He didn't want to go.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:40 pm

(LMFAO @ SVEN AWWWWW)

Serenity didn't try to intervene when Felix told Sven that the two of them had to leave. She smiled and gave Felix a nod as he said thanks for letting Sven play. "Anytime," she said with a smile.

Shaira blinked when Felix said that him and Sven had to leave now. "What? Why, you guys just got here!!" she whined, running down the stairs. "Please dad, can you guys stay for just a little while longer? Me and Sven still wanna play!" she pleaded, looking up at him.

(sorry for the shortness)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 pm

(aww, Shai is just too cute.)

Felix looked down at Sven. He wasn't buying those puppy dog eyes and today he would not argue. "Your mother will be waiting." He said. He then looked at Shai. "We have to go someplace important today, and Sven can't be late or else he'll get in a lot of trouble," Felix said. He looked at Sven and pointed to the door. "Let's go," he said sternly.

Sven didn't care that his mom would be waiting. He wanted to play! He frowned. He wasn't going to cry, not infront of Shaira. He crossed his arms and turned his head. "I don't wanna go!" He said just as sternly as Felix had. He could play the tough guy too. His dad played the main role, but he'd watched. Sven also knew how much trouble he was going to be in for acting out like this. The punishment would be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Serenity couldn't help but give a light smile at the two children. It almost made her miss when she was a child, playing with her little sister and her friends. "Sven, you'll be able to play with Shaira this weekend at the park, right? You don't want to get into trouble with your mom, or else you might not be able to go to the park with Shaira," she tried to help Felix out. Of course, she was trying to reason with a kid here, so it might not have worked too well. But the funny thing was, it always seemed to work with Konner and James, so she was gonna stick with it.

Shaira's shoulders dropped as Felix said that Sven would get into a lot of trouble if they were late. She didn't want that, but she still wanted to play. She wasn't acting out as much as Sven was, sure, but she still didn't want him to go. "Mommy!! You're supposed to be helping!!" she said angrily, casting a glare at her mother. Yeah, she'd be getting in trouble too.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:04 pm

(lmao, yeah, she'd be getting in trouble too.)

Felix was actually grateful for the help she was giving him. Had he had to deal with Sven any longer the boy would not have to wait for his punishment. "Sven, stop acting like this. She's right, you won't be going anywhere. You can kiss your play day at the park goodbye." He took the boy lightly by the shoulder and started towards the door. This was a bothersome. Even Shaira was trying to get him to stay.

Sven sighed, giving up. He didn't want to kiss his play day at the park goodbye. He sniffled and then started to walk. "Bye Bye Shaira," he said quietly. He didn't want to talk to her mom because she was siding with Felix. Adults stunk! He sighed and opened the door. "I don't see why you just don't invite them," he mumbled under his breath catching attitude.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Serenity gave a light smile as Sven finally gave up. She saw where he was coming from, definitely. As a kid, having time to play with friends was very important, but he was gonna hafta learn that there were other important things in life too. She hated seeing him and Shaira disappointed though. She tilted her head a little when Sven mumbled something that she didn't quite catch.

Shaira's shoulders dropped as Felix started leading Sven away. "Bye..." she said with a small sigh. Though, an idea popped into her head as she heard what Sven said. "Invite us to what?" she asked curiously, her hopes of playing with her friend longer renewed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Felix sighed. This was becoming annoying. He hated the fact that Sven had decided to speak out on the subject. "Because, if we invite them today then that means we have to wait for them to get ready which will lead to you being late, which will undoubtfully lead to your mother becoming upset and you being kicked out of the program." He paused. "Maybe next time."

Sven stopped and turned as his father gave a chain reaction sequence of why they couldn't invite Serenity and Shaira. He looked around his father to Shaira. "I wanted to invite you to The Program, but dad says no. Maybe next time. Not my words, just for the record." He frowned. "Unless you can get dressed up really really fast." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Serenity blinked. Okay, this seemed like it was becoming out of hand. "Shaira, we don't wanna make them late. Like Felix said, maybe we can go with them next time," she said. She really didn't want to go to...whatever this thing was, if Felix didn't want them to. Although, yes, she could most definitely get ready in five minutes or less, she didn't wanna piss Felix off by insisting. And to add onto that, she didn't even know what this so-called program was.

Shaira's expression brightened when Sven said that they couldn't go unless they could get ready really fast. She looked at Serenity. "Mommy, we can get ready really fast!" she said, now sounding excited. She ran over to Serenity. "Please mommy, please please pleeeaaassee?" she pleaded, her brown eyes wide and begging. She knew that her mom was a sucker for the puppydog eyes, most of the time she couldn't say no to them.

Serenity sighed. This wasn't going well. She really didn't want to ask, but if she didn't, the chances of Shaira talking to her again for the next few days were slim to none. "We can be ready in a couple minutes...if that's alright," she said, looking over to Felix. How in the world had this happened?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Felix kept his cool through the entire thing. Sven never acted like this, he was starting to dislike the fact that he was hanging around with Shaira. She really was a bad influence. He looked at Serenity. "Just hurry." He said before pushing Sven out the door. This was the last thing he wanted to end up doing, but the deed was done. Eliade would not be happy about this at all. Felix sighed. Sven and his big mouth....

Sven jumped up and down as his dad finally chose to let them come along. "Hurry," he said to Shaira. He then bounced out the door and waited while rocking back and forth. "I can't wait to show Shaira," he said excitedly. "Mom will get to meet my new best friend. He looked up at his dad, but he could tell Felix was not at all pleased. Sven didn't really care at the moment. He'd gotten his way.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Serenity nodded as Felix told them to just hurry up. "Come on Shaira," she said, getting up and leading her daughter upstairs to get changed. "When we get back home, you know you're in trouble, right?" she told Shaira quietly. Shaira only looked up to her with a smile. "Uh-huh, but I get to play with Sven longer," she replied happily. Serenity just sighed and started looking quickly for an outfit for Shaira. She decided on a light blue dress for Shaira, and quickly helped her get into it, all the while Shaira was saying how she wanted to wear the green dress today. Serenity quickly brushed Shaira's hair and put it up neatly, then went into her own room and looked through her dresses, deciding on one that was similar to Shaira's, just so that they would match. Serenity brushed through her hair and put it up as well, then hurried downstairs, glad that she'd already put make up on that morning. Shaira followed down behind her mom. "Ready!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Felix waited in pure annoyance. He said nothing to Sven who was delighted., "Because you took so long you won't get to eat," he said. The look on Sven's face made him grin. He then turned to the girls as they came out. "Let's go," he said and started down the road. It took a good ten to fifteen minutes for them to reach the destination. A large sign read Arts Academy against a large white college looking building. Felix stopped at the door. He turned back and looked at Serenity and Shaira. "I have to take Sven to go get dressed, you guys can go find seats inside," he said. "Just follow the crowd."

Sven bounced up and down all the tyhere. "Shaira, you're going to be all like wow!" He said with a grin. He then stopped as the made it to the building. "Cool huh?" He looked at his dad as he spoke. "I'll see you in a minute, my outfit is going to be sooooooo much cooler than yours," he said with a small giggle.

A red haired woman dressed in a pure white dress approached. Her dark blue eyes were nothing short of narrowed as she approached the group. She slid past Serenity and went straight for Felix. She stopped when she was face to face with him. Giving him a look that said you're late she turned to Serenity with a smile. "Hello, I'm Eliade." She said holding out her hand. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

(LMFAO @ ELIADE)

Serenity nodded and followed Felix out, locking the door behind her as she did. That much hadn't changed about her. She looked at Felix and nodded with a light smile as he told them to go take a seat inside. "Alright," she said, then looked at Shaira, about to tell her to come on, but stopped as a woman slipped past her and towards Felix. Serenity blinked at her expression towards him. Who was this? Serenity's eyes brightened some and she smiled when the woman said she was Eliade. "Serenity," she said with the same smile, shaking Eliade's hand. "And this is Shaira," she said, motioning down to her daughter.

Shaira smiled brightly and walked next to her mom the whole way there, practically bouncing with excitement. "What is it anyway?" she asked when Sven told her she was gonna be all like wow. When they got there she looked at it curiously. "There's soooo many people!" she said with a smile. "N-nuh-uh!!" she said when he said that his outfit would be much cooler than hers. Leave it to her mom to put her in a lame dress. Shaira looked up at the woman as she came up and introduced herself, taking the hint immediately. "Hi!" she said when her mom introduced her. "Are you Sven's mom?" she asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Felix heart sunk at the approaching figure. As Eliade came up to him and shot him the look he sighed and looked at Sven indicating it was his fault. Very mature. "Go on in Sven, I'll catch up in a minute." He then stepped up next to Eliade as she held out her hand for Serenity. Felix looked between the two but remained silent.

Eliade kept her polite smile as she shook Serenity's hand with a firm grip. She then looked down at the child. "Hello dear, why yes I am Sven's mom. He's told me much about you, as well as your mother." Eliade indicated. She flipped her hair back and looked at Felix. "You should go get dressed." She said almost in a snippy tone before looking back at Serenity. "Sven tells me you and Felix are childhood friends." She knew that her son didn't fully understand the concept, but she knew enough. Children didn't lie.

Sven waved goodbye and left off, as his father had said he was following along. Sven waved goodbye. "See ya in the crowd." He said. He was used to all the people, so it didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shai and Sven in Wonderland   Shai and Sven in Wonderland - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shai and Sven in Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next