Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Where's My Halo NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Where's My Halo EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWhere's My Halo EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWhere's My Halo EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Where's My Halo EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWhere's My Halo EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Where's My Halo EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Where's My Halo EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Where's My Halo EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWhere's My Halo EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWhere's My Halo EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Where's My Halo EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Where's My Halo EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Where's My Halo EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWhere's My Halo EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWhere's My Halo EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Where's My Halo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Bat was finally back from the Storm. He'd been there with Kadaj. The little vacation had not been fun at all. He'd been stuck there with Ziade, the Infamous Five Leader. The woman was evil, almost as evil as him, but there was only one room for an evil, evil person. Him. Bat crossed his arms behind his head and kicked the door open and looked around. If he was called back, so should Halo. She'd left before him. He looked around. "Halo?" He called. He felt like bothering the Fallen Angel. She was cutest when angry. He started to laugh hysterically. That word had never crossed his mind, but it would make her angrier to hear it. He walked the hall. "Halo? Where's my Halo?"
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Nickname : Fallen

Character Age : 7
Number of posts : 135

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 am

(Yayz!!! This is gonna be fun!)

Yes, Halo had recently gotten back from the Storm. And...though she hated to admit it, she was actually relieved to be back at the hideout. It was familiar to her. Something that she knew. Was she really starting to think of this place as home now? She wasn't actually getting caught up in this life, was she? No, she couldn't be. It wasn't possible. How could an angel possibly be comfortable being in an organization that caused nothing but pain and destruction? But, if she were to be honest with herself, conquests were rather exciting. Going out and being able to say that you're more powerful than someone, it was something that Halo had enjoyed even before she'd become a fallen angel. Currently she was laying idly on her bed, on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She was back in her normal form again, her satin black hair having lost any of it's remaining pureness, and her eyes a bright green.

She blinked as she heard someone calling her, recognizing the voice as Bat's. Closing her eyes, she crossed her arms behind her head and ignored him, forgetting that her door was wide open. Her legs were crossed as well as she smirked, thinking of how it would piss Bat off that he was being ignored. Stupid demon boy. She was already used to this new attitude of hers. Why shouldn't she get used to it? It was the new her. Her inner angel was still there, but it was fading away. She was starting to embrace this new, darker side of herself. It was fun. Granted, her angel side prevented her from fully enjoying it, always struggling to regain control, to tell her that what she was doing was bad, but she ignored it. Going this far for a single demon was a bit much, yes. But Halo was still determined to destroy Bat eventually. If she lost herself doing it, then so what. She was already long gone. She knew that. But she wanted revenge on the brat that both took away her life and gave her a new one. Once she got rid of him, she was sure that she'd see him in hell. His domain. But she didn't care. As long as she was able to cause him pain up here, it would be worth it. Every. Single. Second. She smirked again, still ignoring Bat, and her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"Halo," Bat called again when he finally got smart enough to check her room. He saw it was open and was not happy to find that she'd been ignoring him. He looked at her coldly and then pushed the door open wider. "Hello Halo," he said politely. "I see you're a bit deaf." He walked into the room and stopped midway between the door and the bed. "So, how was the Crested? I've never been before."

(nice post btw)
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 pm

(thanks)(and lol, he's bein polite)

Halo opened one eye and looked at Bat when he opened her door wider and walked in. "Hello Bat," she said in response. "Not deaf. Just didn't feel like answering you," she said with the same smirk and a gleam in her one open green eye. This was the monster Bat had created, not he had to deal with it. That was the way that she saw it. She sat up as he asked how was the Crested. "It was nice. Friendly people, nice scenery. You'd hate it," she said with a light chuckle. Oh yeah, she was laying it on thick today. Why should she be nice to him? She was sure that he'd come to bother her anyways. She wouldn't let him have the chance.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Bat grinned. "Ahh, I'm sure I would have." He said. "I'm very proud of you. A snobby little attitude like yours is just what we need in the Akatsuki, you're doing a perfect job fitting in." Bat stepped forward. "I hear you spoke with Pheonix before you left. I think you should keep astray from him, might lead you back to the softer side of life." He shrugged. "Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Halo crossed her legs and crossed her arms on them, looking at Bat, her eyes narrowing a bit when he said that he was proud of her. "Tch...whatever," she said. "Yeah, what of it?" she said when he said that he'd heard that she'd spoke with Pheonix before she left. "I'll talk to whoever I damn well please," she said stubbornly. "Did you seriously come here just to chat?" she asked bluntly, knowing that he probably had an ulterior reason for coming to talk to her.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Bat gave a hurt expression. Of course it was fake though. "I didn't know you swore," he said. Bat then gave a hysterical laugh. "Did I come to chat?" Bat was smirking with amusement. "Why yes I did," he said. "But that may be a lie, I just came to see how you were after your stay in the Crested is all, I guess I shall be leaving now." He turned on his heel and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Halo was almost shocked at his hurt expression, but soon found out that it was fake. Stupid demon boy. She blew a bit of air out of the corner of her mouth in irritation when he said that he had in fact come to chat, then turned around and said that it might've been a lie. She blinked in surprise as he said that he was gonna leave now. She got up and started after him. She was bored. Why not annoy the demon? "And just why would you care about how I am?" she laughed. She knew he didn't, he'd just said that.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

"I don't care about how you are," he said. "I just wanted to see what was up," he said. Bat turned around and grinned. "Is that so wrong? After all, I'm like your only ally here." He said with a laugh. Bat wouldn't let her tease him so easily. He wasn't dumb. He'd turn this around on her and she would not be able to stand. "But since we're on the subject, did you meet Krissy yet?" He asked. "I suspect she'll be visiting you soon, if she hasn't already."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Halo laughed. "I figured as much." Her smile then faded as he said that he was her only ally here. "Ally? Barely," she said with something that was a mix of a scoff and a laugh. She didn't care that Bat knew she didn't think of them as allies. Did he really think of her like that? How foolish... "No, I haven't met her. Pheonix told me a bit about her though, so I'd rather avoid her," she told Bat nonchalantly. The two of them were the furthest thing from allies, even though they were on the same team now. "I'm sure you're like best friends with her though, aren't you?" she asked with a light laugh, nudging him with her elbow playfully. She heard that Krissy was one of the most horrible akatsuki around. Yeah, she figured that Krissy and Bat probably got along great.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Bat was indeed amused by this. "He told you about Krissy? Oh what are you two, friends now?" He asked. This time he was a bit bothered by the knowledge. Though he didn't expect himself and Halo to be friends, he didn't think she'd make friends with anyone. She was after all stuck in her goody good stage still. "Nudging me? Only friends nudge each other, and we're far from it, remember." Bat smirked. "Yes, we get along quite well." He remembered the first time he actually associated with Krissy. It was during one of Jaymaru's Taco Night things. He'd been sitting when she came over and started to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Halo nodded at his question. "Yes, he told me about her." She chuckled. "Yes, you could say that," she said when he asked if her and Pheonix were friends now. They were. She considered Pheonix to be her friend. The first friend she'd made in the akatsuki. "Does that bother you?" she asked. She rolled her eyes at his comment about her nudging. "I can act." She had no problems acting as his friend, but both of them knew the truth. The truth would remain as it was. "Hm, doesn't surprise me," she said with a shrug when he said that the two of them got along well.

(I should bring Krissy into this...maybe we'll be able to make this into an akatsuki wide thing even, to get some akatsuki active, ya know? As much as I'd love to have a Halo and Bat thread....[no, they do not get their own name yet.])
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 am

(I think you're right. It would get the Akatsuki a bit more active. They all start popping up when it's for all of them.) (AWWW, why can't they get their own name yet?)

"Why should I be bothered that you have a new play buddy?" Bat asked almost with disgust. "He's in the same organization. If it was someone else then yes I would have problems, but until then." He waved his hand dismissively. "Anyway, you can act all you want. But unless it's the real thing do not bother me." He started to exit the room, stepping out the door and walking down the hall. Halo could be a pain in the rear end at times. But at least she was accustomed. Right?
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 am

(Idk, I just don't think they're ready for their own name yet XD)

Halo almost grinned when he asked her why he'd be bothered that she had a new friend. "Well, did you not just get done saying that Pheonix would lead me back to 'the softer side of life'?" she quoted him with air quotes, chuckling a bit, which came out sounding more like a giggle. A clear look of shock replaced this amusement on her face when he said unless it was the real thing, not to bother him. What was this? Was Bat actually saying that he wanted to be friends with her? She was sure that the boy despised her though.....Was he tricking her? Just like a demon....But how could she possibly be sure? Well, she'd find out eventually, but for now she was gonna tease him about it. With a sly smile, she walked up next to him as he walked down the hall. "The real thing? You saying that you actually want to be friends with me?" she giggled cutely, just to annoy him a bit.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 am

Bat eyes glowed with annoyance. What a bothersome child this fallen one was becoming. He wanted her close by as part of the Akatsuki, but he had his reasons. Nightshade was still rejecting him and he could not use his full power. Lately it seemed like he was having less and less of the ability to change to his older form. He could not progress without this ability. Halo, on the other side had been converted and it seemed her orbs had done the same. He wanted to ask if she could use all her power, but decided against it for he didn't need her turning on the Akatsuki because of this slight henderance. Bat grunted as she asked if he wanted to be friends with her. "Not even in your dreams, girl." He started out the room. He had better things to do.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:27 am

Halo could tell that she was annoying Bat, and it only made her want to do so more. It was too much fun watching his eyes glimmer with traces of anger. She actually laughed aloud at his statement. "My dreams? Never would I dream of something so gruesome!" She laughed again. "Maybe in my nightmares!" There were almost tears coming to her eyes at this. And to think, she'd almost taken him seriously!
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 am

Bat stopped at her annoying laughter. "If it's so gruesome then please remove yourself from my existence. I'm sure being in person is more horrid than a silly nightmare." He stated dryly. How had he brought such a worthless thing to the Akatsuki. "Have you had any real things to do around here?" He asked. "A real assignment I mean, not that silly little watching the Crested."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Halo couldn't stop herself from at least giggling as he stopped short then told her to remove herself from his existence. And he even said please, how polite! She walked around so that she was in front of him with a small grin. "Am I hurting your feelings Bat?" she asked sarcastically with that same grin. She was joking of course, but anyone else would've thought that she really had hurt his feelings because of the tone of his voice. But she knew better. "Actually I have not. Why?" she asked curiously when he asked if she'd had any real assignments. What did that have to do with anything? Perhaps he was just trying to change the subject to avoid more annoyance.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Bat stopped and looked at her. "If I had feelings to hurt." He then turned and started off, figuring that she would follow him anyway. "I was asking because it's about time you got into the habit of causing destruction. We're suppose to be going to war soon and I'm sure we need weapons. Akatsuki don't ask nicely though." He grinned. "Which means, we're going to the weapon shop." His grin turned devilish. Bat was an imp of a child.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Halo couldn't help but give a small grin and a nod at his response. "Hmm, I guess I should've considered that you have no feelings," she said with a chuckle. She paused and blinked as he said that it was about time that she got into the habit of causing destruction. War? She wasn't the type for war! And she wasn't really the type for destruction either. She didn't allow her face to give away her emotions though and she gave a small grin. "The weapon shop? Is this an actual mission that was assigned, or do you just enjoy causing pain?" She gave a light pause. "Don't answer that." In all reality, she was dreading this. But she'd have to put on one hell of an act to fool this little demon. Because she knew he wasn't easy to fool. This would be difficult.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Bat smirked. "Come along Fallen,don't tell me you hate watching people suffer." He had given her that nickname because she was a fallen angel. He turned and looked at her. "You're an Akatsuki. At least try and act like it." He winked and started into the main room. He sat on the couch and dropped his sword on the cushion next to him.

(Thread is in the weapon shop)
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

(I thought that's what that thread was for...)(And lol! He winked!)

Halo blinked as he called her Fallen, then said not to tell him she hated watching people suffer. "Don't call me that." Was her only response to that statement of his. She wouldn't say anything on the hating watching people suffer thing. She gave him a light glare as he said for her to start acting like an Akatsuki. "Oh shut it," she said, rolling her eyes at his wink. What was with him? Oh yeah, he was a demon.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 pm

(:})

Bat started to laugh hysterically, which was not his doing. He did have a split personality, had one forgotten. "The little girl hates the name she's been given, but yet she knows it true." He turned and looked at Halo. "Is she in denial?" That could have been his darker side talking to Bat, or his darker side speaking indirectly to Halo.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Halo

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Halo blinked as her 'friend' started to laugh hysterically. Creepy little boy... she thought silently, a shiver running down her spine from his laugh alone. She rolled her eyes lightly when he both started talking to her and to himself. "Oh shut up, I am not in denial," she said, defending herself against the evil, more maniacal side of Bat. She couldn't help but wonder if the other side of Bat was capable of becoming human-like, and it's only this side of him that kept polluting that possibility with evil intentions and blood lust. At this thought, Halo's mind had almost started forming a possible plan of action.
Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

"If you're not in denial then what are you?" He asked. He had the biggest grin on his face. He picked his sword up off the cushion and swung it through the air. "I feel like cutting people down to my size. Ehehehehe." He looked at Halo, his black eyes glistening. "Do you ever get that feeling? That feeling where you just want to watch people bleed and cower beneath your power?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's My Halo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's My Halo   Where's My Halo Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's My Halo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next