Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Serene. But who needs that now? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSerene. But who needs that now? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSerene. But who needs that now? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSerene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySerene. But who needs that now? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSerene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSerene. But who needs that now? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSerene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Serene. But who needs that now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Character Age : 10
Female
Number of posts : 29

Serene. But who needs that now? Empty
PostSubject: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Yuki was sitting with her legs crossed in that weird position. The one that monks would use to meditate in. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a tiny suitcase looking thing. She unlatched the lock and opened it, pulling h out two pieces to a flute. She put the flute together and played a note quietly. After adjusting the mouth piece a little, she played another note, only to find it sharp once again. She sighed, adjusted the piece again, and played the same note, quiet satisfied. She blew into it without making a sound in the flute and pressed down her fingers to get the song in her head. She very slowly played a song that most people found annoying, but she loved the song so much. It was just fun to play.
After a few minutes of annoying people and getting tips from listeners, she put her flute away and shoved it in her bag, slinging it over her shoulders. She got up and walked a few steps, only to see two kids ram into her. She fell backward and her bag broke open, causing her flute and clarinet cases to go sliding along the concrete walkway and some of her money. The two boys had stopped and were laughing at her. When she looked at them, she noticed they both were wearing roller blades. Something she'd always wanted, but never got enough extra money to buy. After collecting her valuables, she put her backpack by a tree and turned to the boys who were still laughing. She walked up to the older boy and pushed him, knowing very well he was twice her age. He slid back, but caught himself and grabbed Yuki by the jacket, picking her up, and throwing her to the side. His arm got caught on something around her neck and a metallic necklace fell to the ground as Yuki did. It was several feet in front of her. The Akatsuki cloud glared up, glinting in the sun. The boy gasped and Yuki snatched it up and hooked it back around her neck. "That was a stupid move." She growled, raising out her hand and slapping the boy with. The other skated forward to grab Yuki back she whipped out and punched him. "Go away!" She yelled, "And go pick on somebody who can't kill you!" The Akasuki cloud was showing now because she wasn't trying to hide it, knowing they already saw.
They stayed there, looking at her. The younger one was holding his noise as it was bleeding and the other couldn't stop his gaze from her necklace. "I said leave!" She yelled, aiming another punch at the older one.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Kenjiro put his hand out,stopping the punch a couple of inches from from the other boy's face."I'm pretty sure you've made your point,"he told her sternly before looking at the kids."Get your brother some help before she really lets you two have it.And I do not want to see you two picking on girls or anyone else again,"he told them sternly,watching the move away.He released the girl's hand and looked at her."Are you okay?"he asked her,knowing she was an Akatsuki but,in this place,no fighting could take place.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 am

Yuki jerked her arm away from the guy who showed up. "Psh. You don't know that." she growled, rubbing her wrist. She then snorted to the boys. "Run home to mommy, bitches!" she mocked, grinning with her sharp baby canines. She then turned to Tokikage, "I'm fine. You didn't have to come in and save the day" she said sarcastically. Who did he think he was? She turned away, reaching for her backpack and slinging the black material over her shoulder. "Besides, a skinned knee, no, less of a scratch was what I got. They'll remember not to mess with me again. It's just you who decided to come it right at the point where i was going to teach them a lesson!" She scowled. "Who do you think you are, barging into a fight that isn't yours to fight? I mean really, the common sense should have been to stay away. I don't care how old you are, you have no right!" She turned her nose away, glared one at Kenjiro, and stomped toward the tree. She plopped down and rummaged through her bag. Why not annoy him with a little bit of the clarinet's annoying sounds. It wasn't as bad as the oboe, but she didn't have one. She opened the case and began to assemble to instrument. She pulled out some sheet music an paper weights, so she could read the music without it blowing away. She played a few notes then started playing a rather annoying song.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am

Kenjiro listened to her rant,thinking it was the cutest thing ever!!!He sat down,listening to her song and smiling."You really know how to play that clarinet,"he said with a smile.He didn't care how annoying a song was,music was music to him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Yuki stopped, glaring at him. "Your... really and idiot." she muttered, turning away. She then switched her music to something different and it took her a second to realize it was for the flute. She laid her clarinet down and pulled out her flute case. She opened it and put together the flute. She began to play the song with ease, but was somewhat annoyed by Kenjiro. She stopped mid-song. "Do you have any reason to be watching me like your life depends on it? Unless your gonna give me a tip, you have no business here." she said, a hint of irritation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 pm

"Um,well,have you been cleaning your instruments properly?"he asked,raising an eyebrow."If it isn't properly cleaned,then it'll start to rust and mildew and start messing up your music,"he said.He had an ear for music and could hear it a bit in her clarinet and flute."You do play pretty well,though,"he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Yuki rolled her eyes. "I meant in money. To think, i thought adults would be smarter then this." She said. "And yes, i know everything yours saying, I clean it almost every time i put it away." She scowled. "I don't know why people tell me things I know. I may look young but my mind is smarter then most." She sighed. "Who are you, anyway?" she asked, her voice having an icy feel.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm

He smiled."I can tell you are smarter than most.I'm Kenjiro,"he said,smiling.She may have been an Akatsuki,but in the Open,no enemy existed.He felt the iciness in her voice but thought it just added to the adorable meanness that this girl had."So,now that you've questioned me,you have to permit me one question,okay?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Yuki glared at him. "Of course i'm smarter. I have, or had, a grade point average of 4.0" She shook her head. "Fine, you can ask me something. It doesn't mean i'll answer it though." She said, glaring her blue eyes at him. She brushed her carrot colored hair from her face and looked over her flute in somewhat of a bored fashion. She didn't like the fact she was talking to a villager, let alone talking to someone at all. She sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 am

"Why did you join the Akatsuki?"he asked straight out.Sure,she didn't have to answer it and he understood why she wouldn't,but this was something he was wondering.Why would someone so young join such an evil group of people?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:50 pm

(i cannot type today DX)

Yuki glared at him, "Because it was were I was welcome." She growled. It wasn't the full truth, but the truth enough. She just would want off the streets, and was tired of villagers treating her like crap. Sure, the Akasuki was an evil organization, but she liked it, just because the people ranged to much. Her temper also was the reason, showing she could kill without a second thought, and without regret. A small blue-ish gray mouse ran toward her and climbed up her arm. She looked at it, picked it off her shoulder, and set it in her lap. It had small little earing's in it's fancy ears, though once had a notch in it. On her tail, four rings where on it, the first gold, the second silver, the third gold, and the fourth silver. It had mini fingerless gloves on and it's feet and tail seemed to be darker at the tips. It sniffed at Kenjiro and backed away, trying to climb back up Yuki's shoulder, she placed it back on her lap quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 pm

(is all good!)
Kenjiro listened to her reason,seeing it as....he wasn't sure how he saw it.He looked at the little mouse that ran to them."Who's this?"he asked,tilting his head to the side.It was normal to see some creatures in the opened....but the way that mouse was dressed was completely unique.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Yuki looked to the mouse and rubbed it's forehead. "This is my pet. I found her dressed a bit different, in girly clothing. I got rid of that and gave her something more comfy." she said, the mouse nibbling her finger. "She acts like she protects me, but really, she can't do much. I let her run off, she always comes back." She sighed. The mouse took a step toward kenjiro, sniffed, and wrinkled her nose. His smell was odd to her.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Kenjiro knew why the mouse was acting the way she was,considering he was a new scent to her."She's a loyal one then,isn't she?"he said more than asked.He knew about about loyal pets since had Hawkeye,which he was glad he didn't bring,considering he enjoyed a meal of mouse.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Yuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Yuki nodded. "yea, I just worry that a hawk might find her or something." She said. The mouse gave a hissing noise and backed off from. "You don't own a large bird of any type?" she asked, a hint a laughter in her voice. The mouse darted up her arm and behind her neck, glaring at Kenjiro. It was baring it's teeth at him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 pm

"Well,I do.But he's not even close to here at the moment.Though,his scent would be on me,"he said with sigh.He knew that having a hawk would be a very tough thing with someone that had something hawks found tasty.That's why he rarely brought Hawkeye out to the Open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serene. But who needs that now?   Serene. But who needs that now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Serene. But who needs that now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Open-