Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Visit NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Visit EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Visit EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Visit EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Visit EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Visit EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Visit EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Visit EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Visit EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Visit EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Visit EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Visit EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Visit EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Visit EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Visit EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Visit EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Lucifer sat on a rock overlooking the Open. Just beyond, he could see the Rogue Forest. Beyond that, he could see the point where he crossed into HALO. He contimplated going back. He sighed. I can't leave the village again... not so soon. He looked back when he heard a noise. Of course... if I told someone that I had to go back....
"Who's there?" he called when the noise came closer.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Cross

Nickname : The Messenger The Dark Star

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 124

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Cross, for once, had a day where he cared about nothing. He had no job to do that day, he had no 'shopping' to get done, he had no people to visit, no messages to deliver, no one to fight...He was utterly bored. Something that didn't happen often for this borderline sociopath. As he walked blankly through the Open, he was aware that he was approaching someone. He didn't care. If they didn't want to be bothered, they could move. Yes, Cross was a bit inconsiderate. So what? He stopped not too far from the person as they asked who was there, making sure to be in the person's view, so that they didn't attack. Well, if they had attacked it would've at least given him something to do. "No one you need concern yourself with," he answered carelessly.

His dark wings were folded against his back, and his grayish blue eyes were blank and careless. Most people found Cross to be extremely intimidating. Those people were mostly women and children, but men usually tried to show machismo and stand up to him. Those who tried to fight him on sight usually ended up in one of two conditions: dead, or severely wounded. Cross didn't normally attack those who didn't strike first. Unless he was delivering a message that called for it, this fallen angel type tried to stray from conflict. Not to say that he didn't enjoy a good battle every now and then.
Back to top Go down

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Lucifer stood. He looked at the stranger. his wings twitched on his back. This guy... so rude. He's careless. Lucifer smirked.
"You. Over there. I see that you are winged. There are very few of our kind left. As one of the few winged people left, you must... share your obviously unimportant name."
The sun shined in his eyes. He covered his head with his black wings, leaving only his face visible.
"I believe we haven't met. Although you look like one of the Messengers we at the Crested so often hire."
He laughed.
"But... who cares?"
He turned back around to face away, and stretched his wings the full 18 feet wingspan.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Cross

Male

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Cross looked at the man as he stated the obvious. His eyes narrowed at this guy's ignorance. They were not the same in any way, even if they did both have wings. Cross's wings were the result of something entirely experimental. "You may call me Cross," he told the man as he asked for his name. No. He never gave out his real name. Cross was the name he went by, and it was the only one he ever gave out. The man he used to be was wiped from existence a long time ago. "Indeed, we have not met," he confirmed. It seemed this guy didn't really know much about Cross except that he was a messenger. It almost irritated Cross to know that this man grouped him with the rest of those messengers that the villages hired on a normal basis.

I am no ordinary messenger. Cross wasn't just a messenger. Well, okay he was. But verbal and written messages were not the only ones he delivered. Many deaths were on his hands, but not his conscious. Many wounded souls had their blood spilled by his hands. Nobody to whom Cross was supposed to deliver these types of messages escaped from him. Yes, he did his job, and he did it well. "If you didn't care, then why bother mentioning it." Cross stated as more of a statement than a question. This man was annoying. But Cross's cool cover never faded, even if this man was...irritating.
Back to top Go down

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Lucifer smiled while Cross couldn't see his face. His expression went back to blank. He turned to face him.
"Ah. Cross. I know that isn't your real name, but I won't push on. Regardless of the fact that you haven't asked me, it is within good nature that i also tell you my name. You may call me Lucifer. I am the assistant to Kenjiro, Kage of the Crested."
He looked at Cross.
"You are no ordinary messenger to my village, or I'd have known your name. Perhaps you have a deeper job than letters. Perhaps you may even be one of those assassins."
He laughed.
"You appear bored."
Back to top Go down
Cross
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Cross

Male

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 pm

"Of course it isn't my real name," he stated almost bluntly. Why would he ever give his real name out? He'd admit to anyone who asked that it wasn't his real name. He had no problems with it. Cross looked the man over as he introduced himself as the assistant of the Crested. "Ah. So you're the one who disappeared." Yes, Cross kept up with all events. He had to, otherwise, what good would he be when people came about asking him for information? Cross almost smirked as the man stated that he might've been one of those assassins. "Assassin? No. But you are correct about one thing. I do deliver more than just letters." He didn't like that term; assassin. Had a nasty ring to it. He preferred to be noted as a Messenger, though occasionally he'd get irritated when people grouped him together with other simple messengers. He raised an eyebrow only slightly at Lucifer's last statement. "Aren't you observant." Oh yeah, there was heavy sarcasm in that one. Cross didn't care for being polite. He didn't care for making friends. He didn't care for making allies. He needed none of those things. All he needed were jobs. Paying jobs.
Back to top Go down

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Lucifer laughed.
"Yes, I am the one who disappeared. And your sarcasm in that last statement is both unappealing and rather irritating. I suppose you, big old mister mysterious, don't care. You can talk on and on, irritate someone, and won't care."
He laughed again, and began to beat his wings.
"Will you please come with me? I need to discuss some things with someone, and I do believe you, regardless of the irritating aura you so pleasently give off, may be able to help."
He begins to lift off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Cross

Male

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Cross looked at the man as he laughed. What was this guy's issue? Nothing was funny. Big old mister mysterious...? What an idiot... He thought bluntly. "You're right. I don't really care." So he was an ass. He knew it. He didn't care to change it. Come with him...? Why in the hell would he come with someone he didn't even know? It's not like he took orders from this man or anything, because he didn't. But he was bored, and if it gave him something to do...Cross simply shrugged and beat his wings down powerfully one time and he shot up into the air, but stopped himself before he got too high, his wings beating at a steady pace to keep himself at that same height. He looked at Lucifer. "So you are asking for my services then?" Cross clarified. He'd better get something out of this. He didn't do these kinds of things for free, even if he was bored. He had to make a living somehow.
Back to top Go down

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:01 am

Lucifer's smart alec attitude shifted to serious as they flew out over the open. they climbed to an extreme height.
"I will be completely honest with you, Cross. I, although I could carry it out myself, need some research done."
He smiled.
"Not exactly a kill like you may be used to, but it pays. And It pays A LOT."
He looked back to him.
"You don;t know me. I, however, have used one of my divine jutsu learned in HALO to learn more about you. I know you have a stone cold conscious. I know you like money. I know you would have no issues with torture for information. You see, I need some research done about a clan of rouges. They follow a group of Gods called the Divines. I wish to know more. It will be difficult, but should you succeed in giving me the information I need, not only will you be rewarded handsomely in money, I will also share some of the tech that will be unlocked should this information be correct. To start, I would talk to the rouges under Luko. they might know more."
He waited for the information to sink in.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Cross

Male

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Cross had no issues with doing research. In fact, that was part of his job most of the time. "No one said that the only thing I did was kill people," he stated matter-of-factly. Being so powerful, Cross's wings only had to beat down once every now and then to keep up with Lucifer. He didn't care that it paid a lot, just that it paid. He wasn't really all that greedy, but he did indeed like jobs like these. It gave him enough money to live off of for a good while before he had to take another job. Cross did have a lot of money saved up though, just for a rainy day.

He nearly forgot to beat his wings when he'd frozen at Lucifer's comment about having used a jutsu to learn about him. He flew up next to Lucifer and looked at the kid through narrowed eyes. "Don't do that again," he warned. He didn't like people knowing about him. He almost thought of killing this kid for doing such a thing. The more people knew about Cross, the worse. He nodded as Lucifer finished explaining. "Understood," he answered simply.
Back to top Go down

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:33 pm

"You speak truth. Although I do recall saying 'may' in my sentence. However, it does not matter."
His wings easily kept him up, and it was obvious that Cross's wings were just as efficient. He saw him stutter at the explanation of the jutsu. He laughed.
"Cross, that was graceful. And please, I mean no harm or offense in that comment. I am simply keeping the mood light."
He looked at Cross's narrowed eyes.
"You mean I shouldn't use my superior jutsu to learn of a man who has so many murders under his belt? Very well. I shall no longer intrude on your past or future using my divine jutsu. You have my word."
He looked at the lake they were now flying over, and smiled as Cross said 'Understood.'
"Very well. You have your mission. Although let me advise you that witholding information from me, as well as betraying my trust will result in a fight. And I am no push over in fighting. Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Cross
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Cross

Male

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Cross almost cracked a smile when Lucifer commented on his flying. He'd just been taken off guard by that comment of the boy's. It wasn't normal for Cross to do such a thing, but his past was something he did not want revealed. At least not his past before his messenger job. All after that he didn't care much, but to have someone know more about his was a definite negative in his book. "Had you asked whom I killed, most of my answers, if not all, would've been honest. The only thing I cannot discuss with you are my current and future missions. And as for my personality most people seem able to recognize it at first glance," he said, letting slip a chuckle.

Yes, it was true, Cross was the type of man that, as Lucifer said so sarcastically, gave off a rather intimidating aura, which, combined with his blank expression, led people to believe he was something of a cold-hearted killer. And they weren't too far off in thinking such things. He nodded when Lucifer said that Cross had his word that he would no longer intrude on his past or future. "Much appreciated."

"Now, allow me to assure you something," he said as Lucifer finished warning him. "I do not stray from my mission once it is given, although I've had attempts in the past to difer me and turn me against my employer. That has never happened, so you need not worry. You have my word." Although the word of an 'assassin' may've not meant much in appearance, Cross was indeed a man of his word. If he had nothing else, no morals, no friends or family, no reason for even continuing on in this mortal plain, there was one thing he did have: Pride. And he would not allow that to escape him either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visit   The Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Visit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1