Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Better than no where, I guess. NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Better than no where, I guess. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBetter than no where, I guess. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBetter than no where, I guess. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Better than no where, I guess. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBetter than no where, I guess. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Better than no where, I guess. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Better than no where, I guess. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Better than no where, I guess. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBetter than no where, I guess. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBetter than no where, I guess. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Better than no where, I guess. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Better than no where, I guess. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Better than no where, I guess. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBetter than no where, I guess. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBetter than no where, I guess. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Better than no where, I guess.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Better than no where, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Kyoko was walking in the forest, she didn't know where to start looking for Kairi. But, here was better than nowhere. And if Kairi was known here, then people might mistake her for her sister. That was the only way to find her quickly. After all, she was her twin.

Last edited by Kyoko on Wed May 28, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Jor sat in a tree, looking down on whom he thought was Kairi. but as he looked closer he realized it must be Kairi's sister. But Kyoko was in a coma...right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:29 pm

Kyoko continues walking around hoping to run into someone who might know Kairi. Then she heard a rustling in a tree, and looked up. There was a boy watching her! But she had to play it cool, act like Kairi. Kairi really didn't get scared that easily by anything but ghosts and snakes. So, she looked up at him.
"Hey, what's up?"
Kyoko said, in a perfect imitation of Kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:45 pm

lucky run up "hi kairi... oh sorry u must be kokyo" lucky said but i thought she was in a coma "so r u afraid of snakes like ur sister, i no she is"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:54 pm

*saruka walks up ad sees everyone*
"hi kyoko, out of your coma i see, kairi's talked quitea bit about you, are you looking for her?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:25 pm

"oh hey ruka, and u to jor" lucky said with out looking at the tree he was in he threw a kunia the hit the branch jor was sitting on and made it braek and jor fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Kyoko looked around at them all. So the one on the tree was Jor, and the other one, Ruka. But was about the other one?
They all know Kairi....and apparently they know me too....But how?
Kyoko looked at "Ruka".
"Yes, I am looking for Kairi, actually. It's been a half a year since I last saw her. You all know her, then?"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:43 pm

"yep, you want us to help you find her?"
*saruka guesses what kyoko was thinking*
"oh, and that's lucky"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Kyoko bows slightly and respectfully to them as she was taught to with everyone new that she meets.
"Nice to meet you all. I am Kyoko of the Snow Valley. And I would love your help in finding my sister, if it wouldn't be too much trouble to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:50 pm

"ya hi, im the orochimaru around here, only im good. i can also read thought, its a snake thing" lucky said to kyoko
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:50 pm

"ummm, okay number one, were boys and you don't need to be that respectfull to us,
and two, i asked if you wanted our help, so you don't have any reason to think it's trouble for us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Kyoko smiles.
I don't think I've ever met anyone this polite before....
"Alright, where do you think we could find her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:54 pm

"ya, last i heard she was she was practicing her music summonings" lucky said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:55 pm

"i heard them a while ago, jor's with her. k let's go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Kyoko smiles in delight. After all this time, she was finally going to be reunited with her sister. She wondered how much Kairi had changed.
"Ok."
Wait....practicing....music?
"Excuse me, Ruka? That is your name, isn't it? Do you, happen to know what kind of music? I mean, what kind Kairi is playing?"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:00 pm

"summoning music, if that's what you mean, she's using a flute, that transformed from a bell, and no that's not really my name, but it's my nickname"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Jor jumps down from the tree. Hey guys. Jor looks at kyoko. Yes im jor. Nice to meet you. Kairi was training in flute summoning, but she isnt training anymore. She left in a hurry somewhere. And Kyoko, using my sharingon i new you were coming and i told her. She must have something for you, because she left towardsw home in a flash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Kyoko gets more exited than she was before.
She got her instrument? But I wasn't there to see her coronation.... But she did get hers..... I am so proud of her!
"Alright, does anyone know the way to Kairi's house? If so, lead on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Lets go.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:05 pm

"i do, let's go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Kyoko eagerly follows them to Kairi's house.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:06 pm

"kyoko, can you run fast?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:07 pm

On the way Jor takes out his flute and plays a very fast paced tune. Then quietly says, " We're being followed..."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:08 pm

"wait"
*saruka closes his eyes*
"4 people, chuunin, awww, dammit, lightning village, i thought we were done with them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Wait...OMG! Kyoko GET DOWN! Jor pushes kyoko out of the way as 5 shuriken come down. Jor closes his eyes. No...there are 10 more Joniin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better than no where, I guess.   Better than no where, I guess. Empty

Back to top Go down

Better than no where, I guess.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next