Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Music Training NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Music Training EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMusic Training EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMusic Training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Music Training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMusic Training EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Music Training EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Music Training EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Music Training EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMusic Training EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMusic Training EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Music Training EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Music Training EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Music Training EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMusic Training EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMusic Training EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Music Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Character Age : 21
Male
Number of posts : 9

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:46 am

Noir sat on a rock, perched about 5 feet above the other Jonin from the Storm. Today, he was going to teach them to use the sound of music as a weapon. He had been assigned this by a high ranking person, but he saw this as an oppurtunity to practice, not just teach. He had his guitar, and each Jonin was armed with one of his own. Noir turned to the Jonin. His french accent bounced off of the trees, "Okay. Now, we all know how to play the guitar. The secret is using your chakra and channeling it through the sounds."
His hand glowed with his chakra as he began to channel. Then, his guitar glowed. Finally, he faced a tree, and strummed a chord. The wave of sound, glowing with the embued chakra, hit a tree, shattering it into several pieces.
"Now, you have to be careful; to much chakra will just destroy the instrument." He heard someone coming from behind. He had noticed them earlier, but hadn't seen the person as a problem. He turned to face them. "Ah, bonjour. How can I be of assistance?"
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:29 am

Kaoru had been freed from duties today. Since her village was neutral she had no problems leaving and without getting involved. Though she felt bad for the villages at war. Walking down to the training grounds she figured that she could do something with her free time that would no doubt result in something positive. That something was training. Arriving at the grounds she saw a group of Jonin that seemed to be training. She was sure they were Sound Ninja, but their headbands said otherwise. Storm Ninja. She sat down nearby and watched to see what they were doing. She'd never seen ninja use instruments as weapons. She finally stood up and walk towards them. "Now, you have to be careful; too much chakra will just destroy the instrument." She said with a smile. She meant no harm, just wanted to get a better view of what was happening. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, I was just watching." She said.
Back to top Go down
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Male

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:35 am

Noir smiled and looked down to her. He jumped down off the rock. "Yes, too much will splinter the instrument. That would be bad, because these men would owe me a sum of money if they dare break my guitars."
He held out a hand to the stranger. "My name is Noir. People usually just call me N." He looked around to the others, who were now a bit worried of breaking one of Noir's guitars. He turned back to Kaoru. "I assume you thought we were Sound Ninja? You aren't the first. Several people have turned to run when they heard me talking about using sounds as weapons. No, quite assured, we are Storm ninja. And who are you?"
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:50 am

Kaoru smiled as the ninja behind Noir seemed to be wary. She shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Noir." She said. "As a matter of fact I did believe you to be Sound Ninja. It's not often we find ninja out here with a skill for manipulating sound through instruments. Rare." She was impressed indeed. She always thought Storm Ninja used storm jutsu. Looked as though she was wrong. "I'm Kaoru, of the Crested." She said introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Male

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

Noir picked up his guitar and strummed a few, unchanneled notes. "Yeah, it's not too often you see 10 random ninja playing with sound who turn out to be Storm ninja. Well, these nine are learning still. I'm not actually from the Storm Village, like these guys are." He turned to face the group just in time to watch a younger Jonin snap a guitar with his chakra. Noir's expression immideately went to irritation, and he sighed. "Hey! If I'm not paid in a week, you're dead." He laughed a little uncertainly. He turned back to Kaoru. "So, what brings you to the training grounds. Let me guess: You're training?"
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:07 am

Kaoru's gaze turned to the Jonin as he snapped the guitar. She felt bad for the guy. The task didn't seem easy. "If you're not from the Storm, then where are you from?" She asked. Kaoru nodded. "Something like that." She looked to the nine ninja. "I'm off today so I decided to come do something productive. Training was at the top of my list." She looked to the ninja. "How long do they train for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Male

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Noir followed her gaze to the Jonin. "Don't worry, you won't be in trouble. I have plenty of instruments, you owe me nothing." He looked back to Kaoru. "I never actually grew up in a village. I grew up in a manor about an hours journey from the Stealth Village. We were masters of instruments, and we put together the techniques of Musical Jutsus." He laughed a bit, because the guitar snapper was trying very hard to not be grateful for Noir's decision. "I see," Noir said. "They have trained for 3 hours. They may leave, if they wish." the nine ninja understood, and left. "Would you like to train in the musical arts?" He smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Kaoru looked at Noir curiously. "Would you be so open as to teach a ninja from another village your techniques?" She asked. "Are they not your secrets to keep?" Kaoru was not trying to come off as rude, but she was ANBU. If anything she should be learning from this man. If they ever attacked the Crested, she could tell how the weapons worked.
Back to top Go down
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Male

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Noir looked at Kaoru. "Sure, I'm open to teaching anyone who will listen. The way of ninjutsu doesn't belong to one nation in particular, and, no matter where you're from, should you care to listen, I care to teach." He sighed. "It truly is sad just how many people don't believe that as the way it should be." Noir strummed a few notes while talking, emphasizing his points. "I could keep them to myself. I mean, if we ever went to war, you may know how my jutsus work, sure. But that doesn't mean you can stop it." Noir laughed slightly. He strummed harder, and played a little tune. He stopped the notes abruptly. "So, are you willing to learn? If not, I am more than happy to train with you in another manner."
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Kaoru found it rather interesting to learn the music and turn it into a weapon. She wouldn't go so far as too deciphering it and giving the knowledge to her superiors though. That would be rather cruel. If this man took the time to teach her something she should be honored and learn. "I'm all ears," she said with a smile, no pun intended of course. The blue haired girl and looked up to the Noir with a smile. She was ready to learn something knew. It was a change, and change was good. As well as him being correct on one jutsu not being one nation, but all. If only more people thought like that.
Back to top Go down
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Male

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Noir handed his guitar to Kaoru. "Do you know how to play a guitar? If not, I also teach the piano, and trumpet. Other than that, I don't know if I could teach to your potential." He looked away, than back at her. He loved teaching people. He thought of how he was one of the few people who believed in the fact that all jutsu should be free to be learned by anyone. He sighed and realized he had been spacing out. He looked back at Kaoru, and smiled. "When you are ready to learn, I am ready to teach."
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

(Sorry for the delay, I went on Vaca for a few days.)

Kaoru took the guitar. She'd never played an instrument before, let alone touched one. She found it interesting, but her heart lay with the life of a ninja, so she never bothered learning any instruments. Now that she could combine her love for music and her hearts desire to be a ninja, she was ready to learn. She played a string or two just to get the feel of it as Noir seemed to be spacing out. "Ready to learn, sir." She said when he finally came back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Noir "N" Nuit
Storm Jonin
Storm Jonin
Noir

Male

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Noir smiled, and looked at her. "By the way you are treating my guitar so tenderly, I assume you have never even touched a guitar? It doesn't matter, I can teach chords too." He showed her how to do a few chords. "Okay, these three chords are the chords you use to send out bursts of chakra, as I demonstrated before. First thing's first, I need you to focus your chakra in your hand." He did so himself, and his hand glowed blue. "Like this."
Back to top Go down

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Kaoru smiled. "I might just be very cautious. I'd hate to be like that one man who broke your other guitar," she said with a smirk. "On a serious note, I have never picked up an instrument in my life." She watched him play the chords. She tried playing them as he did. Not as perfect as Noir's, actually it was nowhere near his! "Focus the chakra in my hand, that's almost like focusing it in the feet to walk on water." Kaoru looked at the guitar. "Or maybe it's different." She sighed and focused on focusing her chakra. "What now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Training   Music Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1