Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Etsu was working near the burned horse stable. She would have rather been playing the meadows. The long grass brushing against her bare arms, but instead she was here, picking up burned wood and placing it on a wagon for the horses to haul away and dump at the edge of the village. Etsu frowned and picked up a fallen piece of wood, only to drop it when she felt something nick her. "Oh no, a splinter," she whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am

He'd come back home to this? A war against the Snow? Sukai felt that he was better off traveling with Haru. But he'd had an obligation to this village. He'd been raised here, so it was only right to protect the village. Helping lift a large slab of glass he continued with his work. Placing the glass against the window, he helped seal it in. "Good as new." He glanced around. "Only a hundred more to go...why'd thy have to go and burn the village?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Ivan had more important things to do than worry about this petty clean-up. This kind of task should be left for the Genin of the village. Yes, the Genin and the Academy ninja. He himself had plans. Great things would come of these plans, but only if he could get out the village. Helping Sukai put the glass back he stepped away. "Thanks," he said as he started away. "I appreciate the help." He gave his normal smile and turned away to start on a new project. He'd be leaving soon, but first he wanted to get some work in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

She still loved the sweet smell of the blossoming flowers in the morning. Unlike the others in the village, Bell had not allowed the burned village to get her down. Instead she had woken up and watered her flowers and brushed her long hair out until all the knots where gone. Then she piled blue hair into a bun, securing it with a few pins. If she was ever to be sad it was due to the lives lost or that Kenjiro was no longer to welcome her home in the evenings after training. "Oh how I do miss him." She spun her way down the hall and out the door of her three bedroom home. She missed the company of her loving husband. The house seemed so empty now. "I wish Suri would stop by every now and then. He's no longer apart of those no good Akatsuki." How was it that she could get one boy out of trouble and then the other jumped right into it. "Tsk tsk." Bell soon arrived at the construction site. "Hello Sukai. My have you grown."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Sukai was daydreaming when Bell said his name. "Oh, hi Mrs. Hatario." He said respectfully. "Ah, you haven't aged a day," he joked. He went over and gave her a friendly hug. She had been his mother's friend and it was nice seeing her. "How have you been," he asked? He knew she no longer had family here. Her sons and husband were off in different villages. He bet Tenkuu had felt lonely when he left. She'd been all on her lonesome, except for that stupid cat Berry. He never did like that thing.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Suri walked in the village to see the damge that his foolish brother has caused."Hello mother how have you been and Sukai it's been awhile what have you been up to?" said suri looking around the village to find something to start on. Suri then grab some wood and starts rebuilding a pharmacy.after rebuilding the pharmacy suri sat down and thought to himself [i]how the hell could micah and father do this to mother. War I can understand but burning down mother's village I going to kill them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 am

Katsu ran around the village stepping in wet paint and knocking things over. This was her first time out since being a genin. As she kept running she ran into a man dressed in all black except for his gloves."Sorry sir please don't tell my mother or the kage on me" she said as she got on her knees and begged. Katsu looked up at the man in black."your not human are?" she said as she was about to get up then remembered she ran into him and was trying to get out of trouble."I'm sorry i asked a personal question please don't hit me?"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 am

Suri looks at the girl as she ran into him"Wait what the hell are you talking about I don't even know your mother and why would I tell the kage?"Suri asked as he pulled her up to her feet by the neck."Stand up." Suri then jacks her up to the pharmacy he just rebuild "what do you know about me girl you know nothing about not being human." snapped Suri. he then puts her down to the ground.Suri then dust her off "I'm Suri and you are?" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:22 am

Ivan was on his way to help with the Pharmacy when he noticed the little incident between a man he didn't know and girl a bit younger than him. He wasn't one to mess around in personal affairs, but this fight was bit unfair. He went up to Suri and stepped in between him and the girl. "I think you should reconsider laying hands on one of our own," he said calmly. "Or you stay might be cut short." He glanced back at the girl. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 am

Sukai was surprised when he saw Suri walk up to them. "Hey Suri, long time no see in deed, man." He gave a smile. "I've been good I guess. The stupid war has really messed things up around here though. It's like the Stealth is a target these days." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "How's things on your end..." He trailed off as Suri snapped at a younger girl and then Ivan stepped in. "Hey,
come on guys, we don't have to fight like this." He said stepping in as the peace maker before things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Shen, after just getting done talking with Tenkuu, had started helping with the rebuilding, as well as scanning the area for ANBU who would be suitable for the task force that Tenkuu had asked him to gather. One of them had to be a lightning user. Or rather, one would be preferable for the team. Aside from that, he had to assign Special Jonin to every gate. He helped pick up a fallen piece of roof, only to hear a slight scuffle start. It didn't sound very serious, but Shen decided that it would be better to check it out. Or at least, stay nearby for the time being. As he got closer, he saw that Sukai was trying to diffuse the situation, so he let it be, and started cleaning up the remnants of another building with a Stealth Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Suri looks at Ivan as he came over then he puts his hand on his face and starts to laugh."How could you possibly cut my stay short boy?" suri asked as he stopped laughing and started to become serious." I'm here on offical business and you have no authority to kick me out more importantly your village is.."Suri stops himself before saying something Asher would say.Suri then looked at Sukai as he came over to difuse the situation."I apologize Sukai and girl" suri said as he begin to walk off to the hospital to rebuild it

Last edited by Suri on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 am

Katsu got up and looked at Sukai and Ivan" Thank you?" she said."i promise i won't do anything else to get in trouble please just don't on tell me"she said."excuse me do you know that man because i think he might be mad i got him in trouble?" she asked Sukai and Ivan. She then ran after Suri to help him with the hospital repairs.when she reached Suri she said "Sorry mister I got you in trouble with the other two guys." she then handed Suri a cement brick."My name is Katsu and you said your name was Suri is that correct"

Last edited by Katsu on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Kaoru had been sent by Kenjiro along with Suri to see how the Stealth was holding up. As she walked through the village, she was surprised at the damage. Did the Stealth not even attempt to put up a fight? She frowned at the thought and then frowned even more when Suri started to cause a disturbance. "Why must you be such a bully," she snapped. She looked at the little girl. "Don't mind him, he's nothing but a jerk." She shook her head. "We're here to help, not fight," she scolded him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm

(I made the thread and the Crested Ninja is posting more than me. Razz )

Etsu was in a peaceful state of mind, despite the splinter. She was on the other side of the building so she was unaware of the of what was going on on the other side. When she finished putting the wood back, she started around the corner to get herself some water. She was tired and a few medics were severing refreshments. She skipped over to the sight, stopping when she saw how many people were on this side. "Everyone's helping," she chirped. Then she saw Shen and immediately ran towards him. "Shen!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Since Kinaga hadn't any other missions to do, he'd accepted Kaoru's offer to come help in the Stealth. It had been a while since he'd been to the main Vallies. He hadn't returned to the Storm after the war either. He'd mostly wandered around until deciding to live in the Crested again. Picking up a piece of wood, Kinaga helped to set it back into place. He was surprised at the villagers reactions to him. A few of them remembered him, but not from the war. Rather, from when he'd lived in the Stealth years before, and they didn't treat him any differently than they did then. Although, compared to his days as a teacher, Kinaga had matured considerably. He was no longer leaning back in other teachers rooms and falling off chairs as they walked in. His ANBU mask hanging around his neck, it sat idly against his back as he helped everyone. Unlike most other ANBU, Kinaga only wore his mask on his face when he went on missions that were higher ranked. But he kept it with him at all times nonetheless. You never knew when you may've come against enemy ninja. Kinaga straightened up and looked towards what seemed to be a couple people yelling, only to find Suri, Kaoru, and a couple others that Kinaga was unfamiliar with. He walked over and looked at Kaoru. "Everything okay?" He glanced between her and Suri, and the little white haired girl. Kinaga hadn't exactly noticed, but it seemed he'd been smiling a lot less often than was usual for him.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Shen watched things unfold quietly. If there was no need for him to jump in, then he'd stay out of it. That was, of course, until he saw Kinaga Unabara. Shen froze in what he was doing and straightened up, much like a wolf would in the dead of night after hearing a strange sound. Shen still held a grudge against that man. The Akatsuki would never have won that war if it hadn't been for him. So who was to say that man wasn't in cahoots with them? Shen was pulled out of his angry thoughts as he heard a familiar voice. His face softening, he looked around to see Etsu running towards him. He couldn't help but smile and kneel down to give her a small hug as she ran at him. "Hey kiddo. How're things going? You didn't get hurt or nothin trying to help all the big people, didya?" he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Tenkuu didn't know that the Crested Ninja were in the village. After her little talk with Shen, she'd gone around the other side of the village to see how the repairs were going. Everyone was working really hard, and she'd be right along to help them as soon as she met with the Council. They'd requested her presence and she was not at all surprised. Heading back to the office, she made her way down the hall to where the Council awaited her. She came out feeling even less than a Kage than she had before. Heading back onto the streets of her village, she headed for the other side where she had not yet checked. What she found was a surprise. "Crested Ninja? Why didn't someone tell me they were in the village," she asked. She didn't sound happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Ivan didn't like Suri. Not one bit. If it was up to him, he'd kill the man on the spot. That made him grin very slightly. Turning to watch Suri walk away he looked at the girl who'd come up, followed by a man. Then Tenkuu came. Ivan was surprised that she sounded mad about the Crested Shinobi. He didn't bother answering her question. He'd prefer not to get caught in the crossfire of this mess to happen.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Shen blinked as he heard Tenkuu come up, sounding a bit angry about the Crested ninja. Her attitude from before had completely changed. Had something happened? "No one...told you about them being here?" he asked. Clearly they hadn't, but even so, Shen would pick up the mess. He stood up and patted Etsu lightly on the head before turning to Tenkuu. "They came to help with rebuilding efforts. According to Suri, they're here on official business for that reason." He paused and then looked to the Crested Ninja, Kinaga in specific, but he tried not to make it too obvious. "Now that I think about it, why didn't you three report to the Tower before helping out?"
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Suri looked at Katsu as she came to help him with the hospital"What do you want from me now child can't you see i don't want to be bothered with I'm trying to rebuild this hospital so we can have some where to put the wounded." Suri said as he grabbed the cement brick from her."Why don't you go cause problems elsewhere because people are trying to work on rebuilding the stealth village."Suri said as he got up to go get something to drink. Suri sat in the shade"what does Kaoru mean by me being a jerk i didn't start anything.This girl started all of this by being annoying like Asher."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Kaoru sighed. Looked like she was going to have to explain everything. "It's fine," she told Kinaga. She wondered why he didn't seem so lively anymore. Sighing she looked to Tenkuu. "We're sorry for not reporting, I was going to do that, but Suri strayed from the group," she said. "We got side tracked, I apologize Lady Tenkuu." She paused. "As your ninja stated, Lord Kenjiro has sent us here to deliver a message to his wife as well as help with the rebuilding of the Stealth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Tenkuu looked from Shen to Suri to Kaoru. She was beginning to wonder if the other villages thought she was incapable of handling her own village. First the Magma and now the Crested. "Deliver your message to Bell and then leave. We can handle the repairs on our own," she said as politely as she could. "Tell the Crested Kage that we are grateful for his kind jester, but we don't need extra hands." She gave a tiny smile and then turned away. She wasn't going to stay and see them out the village. Every one of the Stealth Ninja knew an order when it was given. If the Crested shinobi didn't leave after delivering the message then her ninja would handle it. Tenkuu wasn't going to go off the deep end like Micah had, but she wouldn't be seen as a weakling either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Etsu smiled when Shen patted her on the head. Letting the adults talk she tugged on Shen's pants leg when Tenkuu left. Waiting for Shen to look down at her, she held up her finger. "I got a splinter," she said with round eyes. "And it really stings." She then looked at the Crested Ninja wondering if they were going to leave. She wondered if the Kage was mad about them helping and couldn't understand why the Kage didn't want their help. The village was really messed up. Wouldn't others being around to help get the work moving faster?
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU
Suri

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Suri got up and started for the close hole in the village wall. He didn't care if the village was in ashes now just as long as his mother was safe.Suri looked at Kinaga and Kaoru "Let's go you guys might as well give someone the message to delivery because i can see we are not wanted here." Suri said as he waves goodbye to Sukai and His mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]   The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cleanup Committee [Stealth Ninja]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next