Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
I Hate Being Wrong NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-I Hate Being Wrong EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingI Hate Being Wrong EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSI Hate Being Wrong EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts I Hate Being Wrong EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilI Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.I Hate Being Wrong EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!I Hate Being Wrong EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayI Hate Being Wrong EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderI Hate Being Wrong EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)I Hate Being Wrong EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. I Hate Being Wrong EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesI Hate Being Wrong EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPI Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

I Hate Being Wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Kai sat on the steps to the Academy. She was just lingering around because she was sulking. Any other ninja would probably be happy about such a victory over the Stealth, but this was not the case. Kai had family in the Stealth and she thought that fighting with them was wrong. "Looks like Kaylee had been right after all." Before the war, her Adrian, and Kaylee had been sitting around discussing rumors. And the rumors had been true. "I should have listened."
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 pm

"Kai?" Kraven was taking a leisurely walk through the village and was cutting through the Academy grounds when he spotted his granddaughter. "Why are you out here. And what should you have listened about?" The vampire king was sure she was talking about the war. Kraven had tried talking Micah out of it, but that hadn't done any good.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Kai shook her head and looked up at the black haired Sanin. "Grandpa," she said quietly. "I was just thinking aloud...about the war." She shrugged. "I just didn't think my dad would do something like this." He said with a sniffle. "Why would he do something like this?" She stood up. "Where ya going?" She walked towards him and gave a tiny smile. "Can I come?" She didn't want to sit here by herself anymore and talking so someone always made her feel better. She'd thought about going to the Death to talk to Kazuya about it, but she didn't want to travel that far. The Death was on the other side of the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Kraven shrugged. "We all do things we're not proud of. Mistakes happen and attacking the Stealth was a mistake. I'm not sure why Micah did it, but he did and no one can change that." Kraven gave a vampirish smile, allowing his fangs to show. "I'm just taking a walk, but I suppose I do have things to do. You can tag along." He didn't mind the younger mixed blood following him. They seemed to be on the same page when it came to the war, and he guessed they had some catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Kai wished she could agree. The attack should never have happened to begin with. But she wasn't going to ague with his grandfather. She hoped up and followed after Kraven as he gave her permission to tag along. She was glad he'd done just that. She didn't want to stay here mopping. What better way to pass the time than to tag along with your totally awesome grandfather? Kai smiled. "Grandpa, how cool is it being a Sannin?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:12 am

"Kai it is great being a Sannin but I'm feeling quite old at times."Kraven said as he walked down the street to the village gates."Kai how about once you get older I will pass the title of Sannin down to you." Once they got to the village gates and away from the kage tower. Kraven took a knee in front of kai"Kai I am going to take a trip to Bell do you want to go with me to the stealth and on the way there we can stop by any village you want." Kraven asked Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Kai grinned. "Grandpa, you can't just give me the title of Sannin. I have to earn that title through hard work and determination. There will be no freebees on this end," she told him happily. When Kraven stopped and knelt, she blinked. "Ah, we're going to see Grandma??? Awesome, I'm in." She wondered if she should tell her other grandpa Takashi first. "Granpa Takashi might get worried if I'm not home before dark, maybe I should leave him a note or something," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 pm

"I know you have to earn it but what about i train you to be a sannin?" Kraven then looked back at the village" I think Takashi will smell that you are with me." Kraven said trying to be calm when she said Takashi name. Kraven starts to think about who Kai favorite grandpa was until remembered that him and Kai had no kind of relationship except for the fact she had vampire blood in her."Kai how would you feel if you had a cousin?" Kraven asked her as they walked along the merchants path.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Kai shook her head. "Hmm, I don't think I wanna be a Sannin. It sounds cool and all, but I think I'd be just fine as a Jonin. I might even look into the medical field," she said. "Besides, I'm not one much for violence," she admitted. She then looked up at Kraven when he spoke of having a cousin. "I don't know," she said with a shrug. "I just recently found out I have a half brother, so a cousin wouldn't be much of a surprise." She paused. "Wouldn't that mean Uncle Suri has a kid? He's not even married," she pointed out. "And you don't have any other kids, so I don't think that's possible." She gave a small smile. "Did Uncle Suri get married and not tell anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Kraven
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kraven

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Kraven looks at Kai" If Suri did have a kid who would you want it to be?" he said with a smile on his face" Wait what does that suppose to mean when you said that isn't possible for me to have another kid?" Kraven said his eyes turning to slits. Kraven loved having Kai around even though she wasn't his real grandchild."Takashi sure is lucky to have you Kai." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin
Kai

Female

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Kai shook her head quickly. "No sir, that's not what I'm saying. I just thought you only have one kid is all," she said. "Then again, you are the Vampire King," she mused. She then shrugged when he said Takashi was lucky to have her. "I guess so, but I'd much rather be with my dad," she said with a sigh. "Anyway, let's go Grandpa, we don't have all day." She gave a smile. "By the way, my half brother is coming into town for a few weeks. You should meet him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Hate Being Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being Wrong   I Hate Being Wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate Being Wrong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1