Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Katsu Tanaka NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Katsu Tanaka EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingKatsu Tanaka EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSKatsu Tanaka EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Katsu Tanaka EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilKatsu Tanaka EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Katsu Tanaka EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Katsu Tanaka EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Katsu Tanaka EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayKatsu Tanaka EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderKatsu Tanaka EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Katsu Tanaka EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Katsu Tanaka EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Katsu Tanaka EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesKatsu Tanaka EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPKatsu Tanaka EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Katsu Tanaka

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Katsu Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Katsu Tanaka   Katsu Tanaka EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:52 am

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

Katsu Tanaka Miku-h10

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Katsu Tanaka
Nicknames:

Height:5'0
Weight:116

Personality: Katsu has a split personality one that is a killer and the other is calm and naive.

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village:Stealth
Your Rank:Genin

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Tsukiko Matsumoto(unknown)
Father: Masaki Hayashi
Siblings: Jun(21), Natsumi(18), Hiroshi(29), Sayomi(17), Sumiko(17)

Family History: Tsukiko and Masaki met on a mission where Masaki, his students, and the other jonin with their students where suppose to find the akatsuki Hideout.Masaki found her in the forest covered in blood unconscious. He then took her back to the camp to be cared for. When he got back to camp he then learned that a small town was mutilated. When the rest of the group got back he told them about a woman that he found in the forest and was covered in blood he also told them about the mutilated town. the team waits until the wakes up and ask her was she in the town when it was destroyed. Tsukiko tells them that she was and then they take her back to the village. After years in the village Tsukiko and Masaki becomes close and then married. Tsukiko asked to keep her last name due to the fact that she is the last one in her family that is alive. the later have six kids five normal and one was a demon like their mother. they later moved to the stealth village

Character History:Katsu is the youngest of the six and the only one that got none of her father's gene making her a full blood demon. Katsu is the most hated one in the family because she is a demon. Her mother lied to her father and said that their daughter was cursed by a witch and would kill everything because she is to young to overpower her demon side. Masaki then built a cellar and made a special outfit for her to suppress her power. Masaki and Tsukiko agreed to put Katsu in the cellar to protect their reputation in the stealth. While down in the cellar Katsu learned many tricks like shape-shifting. Tsukiko and Masaki told their kids that their sister is in danger if she goes out side the cellar. Masaki would go into the cellar chain her up and beat her just because she was a demon. Tsukiko and Masaki was well known in the stealth and didn't want anything to make their family look bad or get them kicked out

{A New Beginning}

Katsu sat in the cellar and looked through the small rectangular hole leading outside into the village. Katsu looked at the door as she heard the heartbeat of Hiroshi as he came down the stairs into the cellar."Hello little sister how have you been?" he asked. Katsu looked away as he asked her that stupid question. Hiroshi grabs her by the neck and pulls out a bottle of holy water and a kunai."Answer me when i'm talking to you demon." Katsu looked at him when he grabbed her by the neck" I'm doing fine brother please let me go" she said. Hiroshi let her go then when went back up stairs locking the cellar door.Katsu sat in the corner balled up in the fettle position. Sayomi then walked down stairs"Katsu I brought you something"she said as she opened the door to the cellar. Katsu scrambled to her feet then hooked her wings into the ceiling of the cellar."Katsu i brought you something to eat." said as she looks around the cellar for Katsu. Katsu then unhooks herself to the ceiling and drops down in front of Sayomi" what did you bring me Sayomi?" she asked eagerly.Sayomi jumped back as Katsu drops down in front of her" Well I brought you two steaks and some Ice-Cream." Katsu sat down and ate the steaks.she then looks at Sayomi" Um what is the so called ice-cream?" she asked. Sayomi looked at Katsu as if she was joking" Ice-Cream is a frozen treat" she said. Katsu jumps up and looks out the hole" Father is back you should get out of here." she said to Sayomi. Sayomi rush out the cellar and as soon as she is up stairs her father goes down stairs to Katsu" i brought a bear to eat" he said as he leaves the cellar forgetting to lock it.

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here: Sunny the Sun Man. ]

Last edited by Katsu on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Bot
Admin
Admin
Admin-Bot

Character Age : 1000
Number of posts : 40

Katsu Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Tanaka   Katsu Tanaka EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Katsu Tanaka Admin-BotDenied-1
Hello Katsu,

Your profile looks good, however, there are a few things that need to be fixed. All Akatsuki Positions are currently filed, please apply for a different rank. You might also want to re-read the rules; the code you posted is incorrect.

Thank you,

-Admin-Bot
Back to top Go down

Katsu Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Tanaka   Katsu Tanaka EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

but there are only seventeen akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Admin-Bot
Admin
Admin
Admin-Bot

Character Age : 1000
Number of posts : 40

Katsu Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Tanaka   Katsu Tanaka EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 pm

The most recent side bar says that the Akatsuki are closed. Please correct your profile and then either post here or email me or another admin when you have done so.
Back to top Go down

Katsu Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Tanaka   Katsu Tanaka EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male