Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Anubis NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Anubis EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAnubis EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAnubis EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Anubis EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAnubis EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Anubis EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Anubis EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Anubis EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAnubis EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAnubis EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Anubis EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Anubis EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Anubis EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAnubis EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAnubis EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Anubis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anubis
Death Jonin
Death Jonin
Anubis

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 6

Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Anubis   Anubis EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:54 am

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

Anubis Okami_10
Face Claim: Amaterasu of Okami

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Anubis Metarumasutā
Nicknames:

Height: 5'5
Weight: 120

Personality: Anubis is the childish playful sister as she always try her hardest to get Taycee to loosen up, but when she has to she will always be serious and take her job seriously. Her childish playful personality is only when tending to her sister and with her students. Anubis hates that her father left her for some random broad and now she has to share her birth with Taycee but nothing makes Anubis happier than to make her little sister smile. Another thing that pisses her off is when someone grabs, cut, or pull her hair

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village: Death
Your Rank: Jonin

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: X-13
Father: Suri Blood
Siblings: Taycee Metarumasutā

Family History: Her mother was X-13 a super soldier created to help in the constant war with the Valley of Steel. X lived and worked for the Valley of Ash. X was the only weapon to have her name start with a X. While at his stay at the Valley of Steel he heard about their constant war with the Valley of Ash and decide to join the fight to protect his girlfriend from the ninjas that he heard about from the villagers. During the war The Ash was being destroyed because of Suri and his vampiric strength. The village decided that they need to create a new series of super soldiers after the relieved that the Mark 12 soldiers were outdated and decided that they need to be upgraded. They then started creating more and better soldiers putting them in the gauntlet seeing who would survive the 24 hours. X was the only one alive in the gauntlet making her the only mark 13 alive. The scientist learned of this putting X in intensive care unit believing that the survival of her was a mistake. Months of warring would past before Suri finally breached the village walls awaking X-13 from her recovery state meeting Suri in the village center and fought it out. Nine months later after the treaty and during the cold time X-13 was in the hospital next to Lust who was giving birth to her child Annie. X-13 was giving off dangerous amounts of chakra as she was in the hospital crying in pain. After she was done the doctors decided that X was needed to be disposed of as she was unstable and unfit to raise her child on her own. Lust spoke from the other side of the curtains saying that she will take the child asking X what she wanted to name her. X cried out reaching for her daughters asking them to give both of them back. Sedating her scientist come in agreeing that she was not suppose to live a life of motherhood and that the have the toxin that will end her suffering.

Character History: Born Anubis Alistair Metarumasutā she was the first one to be born. Anubis spent most of her years taking care of her twin sister protecting her from all the ridicule and being made of. When she hit the age of seven she decided that when she was old enough she was going to be  a Sensei and be like the great Jaymaru before she decided to turn on her own people for Itachi. Anubis graduated top of her class in the academy and was the team leader of her squad while her sister was on a different team getting ridiculed and bullied. Anubis was helping her team complete multiple missions back to back.

{A New Beginning}

Anubis stood in the windy training field excitingly as this was her first day of having students to train " Oh my god I can't freaking wait for this day to get started." she shrieked as she turned around to the buffet of lunch that was sitting waiting for her students when they came to "I really hope I don't over do it." she told herself out loud as she began to brush her hair silver white hair

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here:Shakuntala ]
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Anubis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis   Anubis EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 pm