Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPKoriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) Empty
PostSubject: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:23 am

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}
Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) G-L_-_Simon2
Face Claim:Simon the digger of Gurren Lagann

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Koriyama Namikaze
Nicknames:  Iyama

Height: 5'10
Weight: 200

Personality:Calm, stubborn, quick witted some would call me a jackass but when it comes down to it i'm a nice
guy.

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village: Magma Valley
Your Rank: Jounin

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Saiga Namikaze
Father: Chiro Namikaze
Siblings: Udon Namikaze

Family History: First off not relation to Minato Namikaze a relatively new family bloodline coming from two older families
which have produced a new Kekken Genkai which is Gurasu no jutsu. the ability to instantly turn sand into glass in a variety of shapes and designs from the mundane to relatively complex. in peace times this ability is used to make beautiful art and sculpture to support them financially but in times of war there is little that is more deadly than the vorpal edge of a glass blade hardened with chakra.

Character History: Koriyama was a typical boy growing up wanting to join the ranks of ninja brash arrogant and outright cocky as a boy has grown into an intelligent and rather snarky young man. he aspires to join the ranks of the ANBU to see more action in the field he has the skill but perhaps not yet mature enough.

Kekken Genkai:
Glass Form Jutsu: with sand is able to create weapons from sand that is either carried or in the surrounding area.
Glass Bomb Jutsu: using sand infused with sulfur small spheres are created which upon detonation can be as simple as a smoke bomb or as powerful as a fragmentation grenade.
Glass clone Jutsu: a clone made of glass it is resilient to the measure of a hit not dispersing it rather fracturing it  meaning it can lose an arm and keep coming with now razor sharp edges.
Glass Skin Jutsu: as it sounds a shell of glass covers the skin like armor. not particularly effective at stopping melee attacks but is effective aginst elemental jutsu.  
Glass Hellspike Jutsu: (current strongest) requires an enormous amount of sand  (so effective in a desert) the sand in an area flash liquifies and juts up from the ground in intensely sharp spikes over a large distance impaling anything caught in the uprising this move requires an intense amount of chakra and leaves the user weakened for a short while. ( 1-5 hours.)

As can be guessed this Kekken Genkai is formed from Sand style Jutsu and Fire Style jutsu. This Kekken Genkai can only be traced back 3 generations.  

{A New Beginning}

*Sits in the dumpling shop pondering if he will be accepted as a Jounin captain for the academy or if he will be called to join the ANBU first.* *he sighs pulling a crumpled looking cigarette from a pocket on his flack jacket which he lights and takes a draw off of.* Man.... i really don't like having nothing to do... no missions and all my former team mates are with there Genin.... *hangs his head a bit* I'll take either job right now... just please someone end my boredom....

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here: Rise of the Shinobi.]

Last edited by Koriyama Namikaze on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:20 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 am

still wondering and hoping...
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:52 am

Hello Koriyama Namikaze,

I'm sorry to inform you but I cannot approve your profile due to the following reasons:

~ Incorrect format template for the profile. (The link to correct this: http://ninjalegend.heavenforum.org/t2431-profile-template )

~ You did not post the code for the rules.

~ You also need to make a face claim for your character. (If you don't know the character's face claim, we will reserve it as a custom made claim.)

Once you have corrected these three tasks I will gladly accept your profile.
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:04 pm

fixed?
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Hello Koriyama Namikaze,

Thank you for making the proper changes to the profile template as well as making the face claim. The code however is still incorrect. If you read the rules located in the link below, you will find it.

http://ninjalegend.heavenforum.org/t2430-the-way-of-the-shinobi-aka-the-rules
Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 pm

i think i actually found it this time Razz
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) Jaysstamp2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)   Koriyama Namikaze  (no relation) Empty

Back to top Go down

Koriyama Namikaze (no relation)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: Welcome to Ninja Legend :: Create-A-Ninja-