Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The inn between Valleys - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The inn between Valleys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

Squad : 27; Kai
Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 63

The inn between Valleys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 am

Psyche would look off to the side figuring she had to do this just like when she killed her kidnappers "I...I've blacked out before does this means that i did this to the place?" she was curious as she never remember anything that happens when she awaken from her blacks out. Figuring this she thought she could also figure out how to control this and use it against her enemies or if not this evil in her could take over her and destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

Character Age : 55
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:46 am

well we both did... *he chuckles* i have to admit little miss you gave me quite a run for my money. *he takes a tea towel and wets it cleaning the blood from her hair and face* I'm afraid I'm the one that skulled you i am sorry i was attempting to knock out what ever was controlling you... i truly meant you no harm. *the old mans eye fill with regret as he looks down at the young girl.*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:59 am

Psyche closed her eyes as the man being to wash her face "It is okay and what was controlling me before?" she wanted to know due to the fact it was controlling her and her body got injured in the process "What did you ask me if I ever blacked out before? Is this thing some kind of ghost or something and why does it want me?" she asked starting to cry a little at the thought of losing her body and being a prisoner of her own mind forever. She found this more disturbing than anything else she ever witness in her short time of life.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:12 am

*he held the girl in his large arms* i think you might have another personality within you that surfaces... it take over and your body becomes steel... i would be reminiscent if i didn't understand it as a kekki genkai... its over for now.. and now that someone knows about it we can work to stop it from happening. i will take you back to the snow and speak with the representatives there. they will help you. and if they do you send word to me and the tokikage will take you to the crecent and we will help you *he smiles at her*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 am

She didn't understand why this man was so nice to her or would try and take her in to help her "I understand the kekkai genkai, but why would this personality of mines attack people and kill them as if they are nothing?" she asked showing him that she could do the same thing only her limit was up to her arms and nothing else. One could see that she was trying to stretch her kekkai genkai up past her arms but it showed she had reached her limit and couldn't do anymore becoming exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:54 am

the memories i saw... *his brow knitted thinking* im thinking your kiddnappers... did something to you they fragmented you well your mind... if the darkside of you feels threatened it surfaces and makes a target out of what it feels threatened by.... there could be more. than just the two side of you I've seen. *nods gently* it's likely im one of few who have met the other you and lived to tell the tale. *looks about the inn* i still have the inn under genjutsu../ think you have enough strength to try and help me get it cleaned up so i can release them and they wouldn't be any wiser?
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:19 am

"Sure and you think I can control this darkside using it's abilities for good and to save people." she asked as she begin to pick up pieces of glass before using a fireball jutsu to heat it up and using a water style jutsu to cool it off having all the pieces to fight perfectly fixing the bay window she broke. Dark Psyche knew she had a perfect chance to attack this man but she couldn't bring herself to take control of Psyche. Finishing up with the area she figured she could handle without dying from a complete drop in chakra, she would then sit on a bench waiting for the man to finish since he decided to take her to the snow to talk about her problems with the higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:39 am

im going to try something.... *begins signing he presses 2 fingers to her forehead* tokiton! lunar blessing seal no jutsu! *if taken effect the end result would be a psyche that would stay psyche and not turn into the evil self that arose momnts earlier.* here is hoping...
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 am

Psyche blinked when the man put his hands on her. Psyche didn't understand this but she heard him say something about being a seal. Dark Psyche would then feel restraints hold her down. Seal seemed to work but Dark Psyche was one not to be held done stopping her from protecting Psyche and herself. Even though it didn't seem that way it was she had no emotional shackles to life but her and Psyche was one and if she got killed so would herself. Psyche continued to look at the man "Is that to seal only this Dark Psyche La Fae?" she asked forgetting she didn't tell the man her name "Oh by the way my name is Pysche La Fae, but people call me Psyche."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 pm

well you know who i am. but my name is goshen. *he smiles* but you you can call me Old man Zaku *he chuckles as he cleans up around putting things back the way they belong including the oven he winces a bit walking on his scorched leg but doesn't make a noise to complain about it. weve almost got this fixed... *begins standing people back up and placing them in there seats the food and tea on there tables where still there bt cold but that couldnt be helped he sat down back at his table and release tsukiyomi*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:22 am

Psyche plopped her self back in the bay window "So what are you going to do now old man? I mean now that you have sealed me and fixed what I destroyed." Psyche was curious if he was going to tell her sensei about this incident since he was going to tell the snow higher ups. Scratching her head Psyche realized that the seal he placed on her might not withhold the entire time. Causing her to become even more violent due to being locked up.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:27 am

getting you home for a start. *nods gently* then i will sit down with the snow council and advise them on how you should be treated. you might have evil within you but you are not evil. you have the potential to be an amazing little girl *he smiles* i wish i had taken the time to have children... i was busy with the war... reconstruction and being made tokikage kinda sealed it... *laughs halfheartedly*
as for the seal *he holds up a glass of water so she can see her reflection* it has left its mark *a silver crescent moon shape mark is left on her forehead* it will hold for now. the snow will likely place more seals on it which will make it stronger or they can replace my seal as well *nods* we shall see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:37 am

Psyche would look into the cup of water seeing the crescent moon on her forehead. Psyche would begin to stare harder into the water focusing on her eyes in the reflection. "Would you the eyes are a gateway into the people soul? I would say that, when I look into my eyes I can hear and see the Evil in me screaming to be free." she told Goshen before getting up off the bay window as dust followed behind her off of the window seal. She didn't know if it was a Bijuu in her that had taken the form of a person or not, but whatever it was she was going to ask her teacher to help her train and control this curse or blessing she has. Psyche would grab a apple off of the counter before heading to the door. The hardness of the apple proved that it was fresh and not bruised. Taking a bite out of the apple, the succulent flavor of the green apple hushed through her taste-buds.
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:45 am

*he followed her out the door walking along side her he limped a bit as he walked but it had mostly stopped hurting but putting pressure on it hurt a lot. his face was serious* I know what your thinking...
and its not something you should consider yet... that thing inside you has no love for anything or anyone. it will try to trick you. you must get stronger both in mind and body before you can hope to control anything it does... *his face softens a bit*
Back to top Go down
Psyche La Fae
Snow Genin
Snow Genin
Psyche La Fae

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Psyche looked down at the old man leg "Did I do that to you when I was unconscious?" she asked feeling a little guilty. She didn't want to be the reason the old man got hurt but it was undeniable that she was the one who did it to him when she was under the influence "So do you think my sensei will be able to help me control the evil within me? Because I don't want to be on a mission and then out of no where the evil takes over killing everyone including the villagers."
Back to top Go down
Goshen Shizaku
Tokikage
Tokikage
Goshen Shizaku

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

well its possible... i would say a jounin might be able to help you. but if the snow uses the right seals you shouldn't wig out. it is important to note as you get stronger in your mind you will be able to speak to this entity in your sub conscious but when you do don't be to quick to believe anything it says. Personally i would seal it away forever and not even think about it. you can become strong on your own... but if you do decide to confront it let your sensei know so she can be there for you. *he smiles down at her * and my leg will be just fine i will get it looked at when we get to the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The inn between Valleys   The inn between Valleys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The inn between Valleys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams :: The Open Valley :: The Open-