Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Prankmaster (Kurome) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPrankmaster (Kurome) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Prankmaster (Kurome)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

Character Age : 9
Number of posts : 31

Prankmaster (Kurome) Empty
PostSubject: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Kade didn't have very good chakra control, so sneaking inside of the Kage's office via a window was not happening. Instead, he decided to just waltz right into the door. His headband hanging loosely around his neck and a smirk on his face. He skipped down the halls and stopped when a guard eyed him. "Whattt? I'm just going to say hello to the Kage. He's like my idol or something." The young boy then continued. In one hand he had a box of rice balls from his grandfather's shop. He was going to give them to Kurome, but they had super spicy ingredients. Kade snickered. This would be the ultimate prank, hands down.

Knocking on the door he leaned back on his heels. "Lord Kage, I have a gift from my grandfather's shop," he called. "They're really awesome." He knocked again. "Mind if I come in? Maybe we can talk about me getting assigned to a mission."
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Suterusukage
Suterusukage
Kurome

Character Age : 30
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:03 am

Kurome sat at his kage desk doing paperwork. His pen moved back and forth as he scanned through the documents on his desk. Currently he was reviewing a document for the stealth's medical department. It seemed that they wanted more money in order to finish their research. While Kurome usually wasn't sure whether or not he should give the money to them after reading through the entire document he signed off on their monetary endeavor.

As he moved on to the next document he heard a knock on the door. Kurome wondered who could it be. From the records he didn't have any appointments today, not only that he didn't have much of an open door policy but either way he wasn't going to turn down the person at the door. Though Kurome was going to have to talk to the manager of the Kage building security. Hearing the young boy's voice Kurome sighed as he turned himself away from his work.

"Yes, yes come in. . . What can I do for you?. . . Kade" Kurome said hesitating on the name till he saw the young shinobi's face. "So. . . Now you want a mission you say?" Kurome asked with a slight yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:08 am

Kade bounced into the room excitedly. Walking in he looked around. "Wow, your office is so cool," he said excitedly. He was being genuine too. "Do you have like someone to bring you food and stuff too? Or...is that paperwork?" He ran up to the desk, almost tripping over his own two feet. It was a wonder he managed to catch himself before he fell face first into the floor and spoiled his plan. "You must be really bored," he groaned with exaggeration. "Here, I brought ya somethin'." He placed the food on the desk, away from all of the papers so that Kurome didn't get mad and send him away.

"Those are rice balls and they're really good." He beamed happily. "And yes, I would like a mission please. Maybe you can put me on something simple, like delivering male or helping some old woman bad groceries maybe? I'd like to see some cash flow sir. My mommy and daddy say it's time for me to be a 'real man'." He chuckled lightly. "So what do you say Lord Kage?" He leaned forward. "Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Suterusukage
Suterusukage
Kurome

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Kurome looked at Kade and laughed. Young people are unusually full of energy he thought. "No, I usually bring my own food." Kurome said. He usually liked to prepare his lunchtime meal the night before bringing it to work with him. He didn't like the idea of someone else handling his food. So when he saw the boy pull out rice balls, Kurome wasn't to interested in them. "Ahhhh yes... leave them on the desk. I'll get to them later. . ." he said.

"Now a mission? Well I haven't really had a chance to look through any of the requests for the most part. I believe there was a quest to dog-sit some rowdy puppies." Kurome said scratching his chin. "Tell you what, I'll send your sensei the information for the mission, and you can have him give you the specifics." he said looking for the request form on his desk. His desk was filled with so many papers that he couldn't help but have trouble locating the mission sheet.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:13 pm

"B-but you should eat them now," Kade whined. "They're really good and I want to send your compliments back to my grandpa." Kade was the Prankmaster, he wanted to continue with it. If he could prank the Kage, he could do anything. He grinned. "And puppies sound good. I can dog sit any day, so I can handle that." He leaned against the table. "Can't I just do the job myself," he asked. "I mean, it's one small job. I don't need sensei or the others in my squad." He paused. "Well, that's not true. Sensei said something about te-hey, how about I help with some of this paperwork," he said with a grin. He jumped back from the desk. "It'd be way quicker and then you can find a mission for me and my team. Maybe I'll be made squad captain." He yawned. "Man, being a ninja is hard work, being Kage should be exhausting."
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Suterusukage
Suterusukage
Kurome

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Kurome gave the rice balls a disinterested look. He wasn't very thrilled about getting food gifts, especially when he preferred to cook his own food. While it was a nice gesture, Kurome really wasn't hungry at the moment. "Sorry, but I'm not quite sure your ready to handle anything solo just yet." Kurome said answering the boy's concern. Kurome hated to be impolite but he didn't have time to assign every genin with their own private mission. That would take too long and be to tiring of a process. Kurome made a mental note of creating a small center where shinobi could pick up private missions without having to bother him. Currently the only solution was to give the sensei the mission and have it go down the proper channels. There would be no undermining of power in Kurome's village. When the boy offered to help the kage with his work Kurome chuckled.

"Unfortunately you are a few years to early to be messing with this kind of paperwork. Come and ask me that when you are older." Kurome laughed. Honestly he would have denied the boy even if he was older. Kurome actually found the paperwork to be relaxing. He enjoyed the idea that him sitting in a chair approving or denying the villager's request was the only way to get the village to grow. "Now, is there anything other concerns you want to address? We don't have much time. As you said being a kage keeps me very busy."
Back to top Go down
Kade
Stealth Genin
Stealth Genin
Kade

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:35 am

Kade sighed. He had to come up with a different plan, but he could think of nothing. The blond haired boy looked at the brown skinned man before he sighed. "Fine, I guess they can be put off til later,' he mumbled. He couldn't force the guy to eat them. Kade had just wanted to play a harmless joke, but he decided to not push the issue, especially if Kurome was going to talk his head off about being busy and what not. Kade bit his lip and then he stared up at the older man.

"Hey Kurome," he said as he addressed the Kage by first name. "I don't know if this is a concern or not, but does being a ninja mean I can't have fun anymore?" He looked almost worried, even a bit crestfallen. "I mean, everyone is so serious about everything, but we're always taught in school that we've had years worth of peace. I thought becoming a ninja would be fun, but I'm not sure I like it very much," he stated honestly. He was a bit worried that he wouldn't even make it to Chuunin because he rarely paid attention in training because his sensei was always teaching boring stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prankmaster (Kurome)   Prankmaster (Kurome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prankmaster (Kurome)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1