Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Academy Graduation NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Academy Graduation EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAcademy Graduation EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAcademy Graduation EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Academy Graduation EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAcademy Graduation EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Academy Graduation EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Academy Graduation EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Academy Graduation EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAcademy Graduation EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAcademy Graduation EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Academy Graduation EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Academy Graduation EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Academy Graduation EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAcademy Graduation EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAcademy Graduation EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Academy Graduation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Sky sat nervously in the room with the other academy students. They were all waiting for their turn to be called in for the exam. "Sky Yama, Sky Yama, you're up." Sky felt a chill run through his spin. "Well here I go." The others wished him good luck as he disappeared into the room.

"Now, Sky, you know you can choos anything you want. The better it the higher you score." Sky shook his head.

He walked over to the small swimming pool and used his wolf eyes to measure his chakara. He walked onto the using his with ease and lightly cut himself. "Summoning Jutsu!" Smoke clouded the room then a small puppy barked. It was Jaxx. "I'm done. He picked Jaxx up off the water and stepped out of the pool.

"Amazing." "How'd he managed to summon?" "How'd he keep the dog above water?" Questions came from all the Judges. Then one said. "Sky, we have some questions. How'd you learn to walk on water? We haven't taught taht yet."

Sky smiled. "Lucky taught me, and he also taught me how to summon. How I managed to keep Jaxx above water is that I focused my chakara on a certain spot in the water."

The judges smiled. "You're very talented to be only 1 year old. Congradulations. You're pass the exam." Sky felt himself jumping up and down. "Yeah! I passed!"
Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 pm

lucky sat on one of the back seats as a judge ""congrates sky, and it was all you"
Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:38 pm

"Thank you." Sky looks at Jaxx. "Well, we'd better get home and get ready for the ceremony." He runs all the way home and later that evening they come back.

"I can't wait," he says to his mother. "They''re going to announce me as a Beginner Ninja!"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Jutsu smiles. "Yep, my very own little ninja."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Jay looks at Sky. "I don't see what's so great about it. You just graduated. It's not like you're a Sanin or something."
Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:42 pm

lucky got up on stage "hello, I'm here to annoce the award for the most outstanding ninja, this ninja must have shown justu miles beyond his age, and this ninja is, ... Sky Yama"
Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Sky smiles. "I...I...I...I made outstanding ninja!" He stands up and walks to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 pm

JM smiles. "I'm so proud of him."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Jay looks at Sky. "So what, he just graduated, I do see why it's so important."
Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:49 pm

"ok, now here is one specail award for this award, you get to pick your sensi, go home tonight and sumit your choice tommorow morning at the training grounds" lucky says handing sky a trophy (start a thread)
Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Sky looks at Lucky. "Okay." He takes the trophy and walks back to his seat. Look what I got."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:56 pm

"Nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Academy Graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Graduation   Academy Graduation Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy Graduation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1