Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
the last battle: life or death NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-the last battle: life or death EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingthe last battle: life or death EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSthe last battle: life or death EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts the last battle: life or death EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigilthe last battle: life or death EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.the last battle: life or death EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.the last battle: life or death EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!the last battle: life or death EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Daythe last battle: life or death EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderthe last battle: life or death EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)the last battle: life or death EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)the last battle: life or death EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. the last battle: life or death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesthe last battle: life or death EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPthe last battle: life or death EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

the last battle: life or death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

the last battle: life or death Empty
PostSubject: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm

lucky stood, his friends at his side, it was time to began the brifing, so he asked the kages to bring togheter their ninja, when he did he said "hello, I'm lucky, the head of this battle, any question"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:56 pm

*saruka walks up with all his ninja including medical ninja*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Jutsu walks up with her medical ninja and Bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm

"Good, this is the final battle I will face against the lighting valley, because I will dye fighting if I must, and then there is the win optoin" lucky yell out over the crowd "I will destroy the lighting if it means my life, who's with me" lucky says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:45 am

Roxl appears with the ANBU of the Stealth. "Sorry, but i think that we need all the ninja we can get, so i brought the ANBU of my village. And ill tell you what, if i learned ANYTHING when i was the Raikukage, its their weaknesses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm

"Good, getting in will be the easy part, but beating the village will be hard, now will all the kages and roxl follow me" lucky says walking into a large tent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Roxl follows lucky into the tent.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:15 pm

"this might get annoying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:42 pm

when everyone was in the tent lucky turns to roxl "Ok, were is the weakest point on the gaurd wall" lucky askes then turns to ruka "Oh, and I want you to be the voice of the leaders, you're more popular in the ninjas eyes then me"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:34 pm

"that's a joke, if you want someone popular to speak, ask jutsu, also, i never was a very good public speaker"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm

lucky sighs "Fine, but I don't now if justu would want to either, and also, you seem to have experince against the lighting valley, what kind of justu do you recremend"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:16 pm

"something that causes instant death, anything less powerfull than that and they'll be able to kill you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:18 pm

"Got it, and any weak points in their body armor, or weaknesses in their attacks" lucky askes
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:30 pm

"they try there best not to be weak, but they are fairly slow in their attacks, including jutsu, their vital points are their only weak spot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 pm

"Good, I have a place where the medics can station up, in the ruins of our past attacks, the focus so much on there strenghts they don't repair their buildings, and since it is the anbu's job to rescue dead ninja bodys, they will be the one that bring the injured and dead ninjas to the medics" lucky responds to the kages
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:37 pm

"okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:41 pm

"Also, I would like you to be in charge of the medical ninja, if you don't mind not fighting" lucky resondes to saruka "All of them, from every village, we must act like one huge village if we want to suceed, not lots of small ones"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:43 pm

"wouldn't bell be better suited for that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 pm

"Perhaps, but we will get to that when we get back out there, then roxl will be incharge of the anbu, and the leader of the rest of the ninja will be defided into secsoins, the ninjustu masters, genjustu masters, tiajustumasters, and all arounds" lucky says turning back to the kages
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:49 pm

"ninjutsu is definately my catagory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:50 pm

"Good, I'll take the all arounds" lucky says
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 pm

"okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:54 pm

The weakest point on the outer gaurd wall is the northernmost part. They have 5 less ninja there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:57 pm

"Good, we will send in the gen and tiajustu masters first, the gen will desige the area, then the tia will attack the unexpecting ninja, under the seal of the gen, they will never be seen" lucky says
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Jutsu shakes her head. "We should have thought of this before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last battle: life or death   the last battle: life or death Empty

Back to top Go down

the last battle: life or death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next