Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sukai's Profile NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sukai's Profile EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSukai's Profile EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSukai's Profile EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sukai's Profile EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSukai's Profile EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sukai's Profile EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sukai's Profile EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sukai's Profile EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySukai's Profile EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSukai's Profile EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sukai's Profile EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sukai's Profile EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sukai's Profile EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSukai's Profile EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSukai's Profile EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sukai's Profile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sukai's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Sukai's Profile   Sukai's Profile EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Name: Sukai Altai

Village: Stealth

Height: 3ft 4in.
Weight: 47
Hair Color: Look at pic.
Eye Color: Look at Pic.

Family History: Sukai's family includes. Jutsumaster, Sky, Tenkuu, and Jay who does not live with them. And Sky and Jay's father Takashi Yama who doesn't live with them either.

Character History: Sukai was living in the adoption center until he was adopted by Jutsumaster the day right before he'd be sent off to another foster home. Sukai is a layed back kid who never gets worried about anything. He's mostly too busy having fun or making anew challenge for himself.

Approved

Sukai's Profile Accepted
Back to top Go down

Sukai's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sukai's Profile   Sukai's Profile EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 pm

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

Sukai's Profile 54-41

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Sukai Altai
Nicknames: None

Height: 5'11
Weight: 153.5

Personality: Sukai's really laid back. He's got that 'Life is good' air about him and he's well liked amongst his peers. Being a ninja doesn't make him worry all the time like most people. It may also be the reason he's taken to traveling. As a child he was quiet adventurous, mostly because he was in search of his parents. Overall he's a decent kid that doesn't let anything get to him.

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village: Stealth
Your Rank:Jonin

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Miyu Altai & Jaymaru Iruki
Father:Yoite Altai
Siblings: Kinta and Soubi Altai, Tenkuu Iruki, Sky and Jay Yama

Family History: The Altai Clan lived on the edge of the Stealth Village in peace. The Clan specialized in Wind Style Jutsu, using their Kekkei-genkai to enhance their abilities. They spent their days working alongside the Stealth until suddenly they mysteriously disappeared when a mist came through the village. No one knows what the story is behind the Clan's disappearance, but there are rumors. Rumors such as the Clan up and left, leaving only a single child to continue their legacy while others say the Mist Village wiped the Clan out.

Character History: The only member of the Altai Clan, Suki was adopted by Jaymaru when he was five. The boy grew to love his mother and two older siblings, Jay and Sky. Sukai immediately took up the offer to become a ninja. He wanted to know more about his family even if he was unaware at the time that he was part of the Altai Clan. It became clear who he was while training with his sensei Lucky. When he learned of his heritage he made a vow to find out the truth. To add on to his find, Sukai was informed that he had inherited the Kekkei-Genkai from his family which allowed him to bring back The Shattered Wind Vortex. A powerful jutsu that creatures a massive tornado like wind around the user, allowing them to maneuver the vortex at will.

It wasn't until Sukai was around 16 that he found out Haru, another member of the Altai Clan was alive. Leaving off with him took a massive toll on his friends and family, but he came back at nineteen to after hearing abut the trouble in the villages. He didn't become a ninja in his home village until a few days before the war.

{A New Beginning}

Sukai looked at the battle ruined village. "I should have done better
with gathering the separated ninja," he said with a sigh. Sukai was
helping remove the rubble in case anyone was under there. He looked to a
fellow ninja. "I'll be back, I'm going to go help over on the other
side," he said with a nod. As he walked he spotted Shen. He hadn't been
on the best of terms with the ninja at one point. But all the T'lula
stuff was behind him and he didn't mind the presence of him. "Shen, do
you need me to be anywhere specific?" He asked.

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here: Tiny Tim Saw Bigfoot]
Back to top Go down

Sukai's Profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1