Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Waiting on A Friend NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Waiting on A Friend EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWaiting on A Friend EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWaiting on A Friend EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Waiting on A Friend EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWaiting on A Friend EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Waiting on A Friend EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Waiting on A Friend EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Waiting on A Friend EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWaiting on A Friend EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWaiting on A Friend EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Waiting on A Friend EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Waiting on A Friend EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Waiting on A Friend EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWaiting on A Friend EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWaiting on A Friend EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Waiting on A Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Waiting on A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Honey sat alone. Every since she was a kid it seemed like she'd never make a friend. It was strange because she was sixteen and the only friend she truely had was a nine year old boy named Hinta that she'd met in an orphanage. "I'm so alone in this world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:04 pm

*kokujo walks up*
"hey honey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:39 am

Honey looked up. "Um, who are you," she asked in a nervous voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:42 am

"i guess you don't remember me, i'm kokujo, i used to be dead, any of this jog your memory?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 am

"Oh, yeah. I remember you now. You're brother's name is Saruka. He's the kage of teh Death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 am

"yep, so what are ya doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 am

"Nothing really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:51 am

"hm, you must be pretty bored to do nothing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 am

"No really. That's what I'm usually doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 am

"why? you should be training, or hanging out with Hinta, you have plenty of stuff to do other than this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:56 am

"Well, I usulally have no one to train with. And Hinta's only nine and is training with his sensei, so we don't have time to hang out. Plus we can't see eachother much cause we're from diffrent villages."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:58 am

"i see my friends from different villages all the time, and i have tons of anbu missions to go on, while training my student"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:00 am

"You're Lucky. Maybe I should apply for Jonin and start my sensei training. That way I won't be lonely all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:01 am

"that might be a good idea, but i don't see how i'm the lucky one, i have less free time then you, and you use yours by sitting down and doing nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:05 am

Honey smiles. "Thanks alot." She looks down. "I think I'm gonna go visit Kinta after his training. He'll be glad to see me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:10 am

"okay, but you should get back to training yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:10 am

"I guess so." She sighs and stands up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:12 am

"well, bye honey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 am

"Goodbye." She heads off for the trainning grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on A Friend   Waiting on A Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting on A Friend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1