Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigilichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Dayichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

ichigo's training:the second chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:55 am

Jutsu smiles. "That's one of my specials." She pets Rydo. "He's very friendly." She jumps onto of him and Rydo starts to walk towards Ichigo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 pm

''ha!''suddenly rydo stops moving.''you fell right into my beasts paralysis trap.and now.......''13 CLOAKS!''the 13 cloaks appear and immediately summon their weapons.''they're hostile today.''
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:02 pm

"Or maybe you fell into mine." A black shroud engulfs the cloak and Shilo jumps onto Ichigo's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 pm

ichigo knocks shilo off.''my god!you mongoose!''cloak 10 comws over to ichigo and hands over a ball of chakra.''so this is granny jutsu's chakra?''
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Jutsu smiles. "Good job Shilo. Now let's finish this." Rydo fur starts to bristle and a giant flash of flames head to Ichigo full force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:11 pm

''looks i have to-''--------------------------- ichigo eats the chakra and shoots out a sea green cero.''grand cero!''the blast destroys the flame and blasts through rydo.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Rydo disappears and jutsu falls to the ground. She sits there for a second think. This is getting dangerous and out of control. She stands up. "Okay Ichigo, that ends or training for the day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 pm

''what?WHY!?!?!??!!?MAMODO SAID TRAINING WOULD BE LONGER!''
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:18 pm

"I know, but there's times when you have to call it a quits okay." She sighs. "Come here Shilo." Shilo runs up Jutsu's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm

''but...................................i was about reveals my new jutsu!''
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:21 pm

"A ninja knows when to quit. And right now, I say it's time to quit. If you release a strong jutsu I can't block it cause I'm nearly out of chakra from the summonings. Plus my Forbidden Jutsu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:23 pm

''awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:06 pm

Jutsu smiles. "Don't worry, we'll train tommorow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ichigo's training:the second chapter   ichigo's training:the second chapter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ichigo's training:the second chapter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2