Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Upon returning.... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Upon returning.... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingUpon returning.... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSUpon returning.... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Upon returning.... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilUpon returning.... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Upon returning.... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Upon returning.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Upon returning.... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayUpon returning.... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderUpon returning.... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Upon returning.... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Upon returning.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Upon returning.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesUpon returning.... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPUpon returning.... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Upon returning....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Mikey sat against a tree trying to hold back from crying. I knew it was a bad idea to go back there....Of all the places to go, I had to go there.... She looked up and wiped her eyes because she had just seen someone's shadow walk past a tree. She hoped to death that it wasn't an Akatsuki member.
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Roxl heard Mikey shift. He appeared next to her. "I told you three years ago never to return to the mist and you did anyway." Roxl sighs. "Oh well..."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Mikey looks up at Roxl, her "look" automatically turned into a glare. "What do you want? And why did you follow me?"
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:04 pm

*harushi sat listening in a tree*
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:09 pm

I didnt. I live close enough to the forest. Your sitting where i sit everyday. And as for Harushi, please dont listen in on us.
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 pm

"i was walking by and heard some people, so i came over here"
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Well whatever. Just stay quiet
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Mikey looks up at the tree where Harushi is. Then she gets up and walks away without even so much as looking at Roxl. "Sorry I took your spot."
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Roxl sits down ignoring Mikey and takes out three ice creams. He throws one at HArushi, one at mikey, and keeps one. He unwraps it and begins to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Mikey catches hers then looks at Roxl and throws it back at him. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not some little kid that is going to be bought into friendship with an ice cream. And this problem between us is no joke." Mikey starts to walk away again.
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 pm

*harushi looks at mikey blindley*
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Mikey stops walking and sighs. "Yea Rushi?"
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:55 pm

"i was just thinking."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Mikey looks up at Harushi. "That's right, you do think alot. Alright then." Mikey starts walking towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:00 pm

"bye mikey"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Mikey continues walking. "Later."
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:27 pm

I wasnt trying. I just brought an extra ice cream is all. *He throws the extra away*
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:28 pm

While still walking, she says "Well that's not my problem, now is it?"
Back to top Go down

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upon returning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon returning....   Upon returning.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Upon returning....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1