Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPLuko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story Empty
PostSubject: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Mikey looked up at Luko, more nervous than she'd ever been in her entire life. She had to pull this off, she just had to...
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 am

Luko walked through the halls. Hoepfully they would find Zoey before tehy ran into any trouble. He didn't want to take a risk, yet.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 am

Mikey followed Luko, looking around. She decided it might be safe for her to bring pips out, he was a great spy and he might be able to find who they were looking for. But she wasn't sure, so she'd ask Luko first. "Luko-sensei, would it be alright for me to summon my mouse to look around? To help us find who we're looking for? He's very quiet."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:46 am

Mikey nods and does a summoning jutsu and a small gray mouse appears in front of Mikey. She picks him up. "Go scout around. Tell me if you find a vampire named Micah or a girl named Zoey. Alright, go." she says, putting Pips down, and he runs off. Mikey looks up at Luko. "I'm not trying to be doubtful or anything, but do you really think we can pull this attack off? I mean, we are in thier element."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 am

"You're smart, and right. They're used to fighting in places like this. And even with the map they no the place better. This whole hideout is probably a trap. So our chances are probably 40%"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 am

Mikey frowns and looks down. "I see..." Mikey looks up quickly then stops walking. "Luko-sensei, I think I heard something."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 am

"Where from?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 am

Mikey looks around. "It echoed, so I'm not sure...."
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 am

<<walks out of the shadows>> looking for someone?
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:04 am

Luko looks at Rellm. "Acually yes. Their names are Micah and Zoey. You should no them." He draws a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 am

Mikey looks at Luko then at rellm nervously. I don't know if I can do this.....
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:08 am

<<smiles>>well of course i no them. but that doesn't mean i'm going to give you thier location just like that. <<takes out a kunai too>>
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 am

Luko grins. "I got him Mikey." He looks at Rellm. "Okay, guess I'll jsut have to fight you for the answers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:13 am

Micah walks out of his room and down the hall to where he heard the voices of Rellm and two others. He wanted to know what was going on. From the sounds of the other noises their was a battle. He rounded the corner and saw Rellm and two rogues.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:15 am

<<smiles>> I guess you will. <<throws his kunai at Luko and disappears into the shadows and reappears out of Luko's shadow behind him and roundhouse kicks him>>
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 am

Luko dunks under Rellm's leg and slashes out at him with the kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 am

orochi appears next to mikey "hey, how are you" he says "I just left kenjiro in charge of sasori, so, ya, I'm looking for suri he says as he see's micah and appears by him "where's your bro"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 am

Mikey looked at the battle between Luko and rellm, then pips ran up to her. She looked at him and swallowed, knowing that the kid that had just approached was her opponent. She looked at him. "So you're Micah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:18 am

orochi nods "Yep this is him, so, where is your bro" he says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 am

Micah looked at orochi and said "I don't have to tell you," his tone was cold. Then towards Mikey. "Yes," he tone was nicer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 am

orochi sighs "Ok, I'm not here to hurt you, or your brother, I'm jst want to talk to him" he says nicly
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:21 am

<<disappears into the shadows again>> why do i get myself into these messes... <<kunais and shriken come from the shaodws on both sides of Luko>>
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 am

Luko dodges and appears behind Rellm. He kicks him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 am

Mikey continues to look at Micah. "Well then, it's my job to bring you back to the villages alive. I don't want to have to fight you if I can avoid it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story   Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Luko and Mikey's side of the Akatsuki Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next