Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Introdution of your Characters NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Introdution of your Characters EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingIntrodution of your Characters EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSIntrodution of your Characters EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Introdution of your Characters EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilIntrodution of your Characters EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Introdution of your Characters EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Introdution of your Characters EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Introdution of your Characters EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayIntrodution of your Characters EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderIntrodution of your Characters EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Introdution of your Characters EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Introdution of your Characters EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesIntrodution of your Characters EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPIntrodution of your Characters EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Introdution of your Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Introdution of your Characters Empty
PostSubject: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Okay, here's how its going to go. this is fully voluntary. What you'll do is give like a small briefing on your character so that we can get to know you them better. If you have several characters then log on and get to introducing. I'll do mine, later. I don't have the time a the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi guys my name is Sky. I'm the twin brother of Jay and older brother to Tenkuu and Sukai. My mother is teh almighty Jutsumaster, and my father is the toughest wolf around Takashi Yama.

I'm 16 years old and I'm part wolf. Also I'm a Chunin of the stealth getting ready to take my jonin exam really soon. My former sensei is Lucky, Kage of the Magma and one of the best ninja around! I'm so proud.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Hiyas my name is Jay and I'm one of the most selfish ninja around. I'm twin sister to Sky and older sister to Tenkuu and Sukai. My father is Takashi and my mother is Jutsumaster. I'm also part wolf and I have a nack for causing trouble. I have a bad attiude and once nearly killed my brother on purpose, but that's another story.

But now I'm kinda loving and nice. I'm a Join unlike my brother who went traveling and missed the exams. Lol. I win! Anyway, my sensei was Kraven Blood, Kage of the Snow, aka my Kage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Hello my name is Tenkuu and I'm 5 years old. I'm only a begginer ninja right now but I'm part of one of the strongest families alive. My adopted mother is Jutsumaster and my father, well I'm still unsure about that...Um, anyway I specialize in water jutsu and my sensei is Lucky! I'm proud because he trained my older brother Sky. Also I have another brother named Sukai and a sister named Jay.

Last edited by Tenkuu on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey my name is Zeo and I'm very quiet. I'm a memeber of the Akatsuki's and I'm not really social. My former sensei used to call me emo, but I still enjoyed her. Anyway I'm 17 years old and used to e a part of the Moon before it was destoyed. Now I live my life following Deidara's orders in the Akatsuki's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:15 pm

I'm Sukai Altai. I'm the older brother of Tenkuu and younger brother Sky and Jay. My adopted mother is Jutsumater and I have no knowldge of my father or real mother. I'm 9 years old and I'm the last suvivor of my clan that I know of. I'm very powerful when it comes to wind techniques and I'm very proud to have called Kokujo my sensei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm

What's up my name is Rumiko Iruki. I'm the younger brother Jutsumaster and uncle of her four kids. I'm also the twin brother of the deceased Okimur. I'm 25 years old and Jonin of the Stealth. I'll probably soon be moving to the Moon though.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi I'm Jaymaru aka Jutsumaster, but far from it. Anyway I'm the mother of four kids Jay, Sky, Sukai, and Tenkuu. I'm the ex-wife of Takashi Yama and the girlfriend of Roxl Oni who died a year ago, but he's supposed to be coming back so I haven't dumped him yet, anyway....I'm the Stealth Kage and friend to many ninja and rogues, even a few Akatsuki. I'm loving, caring, strict at times, and very busy. I have my moments, and I love to watch the Love and the Loveless even though I hate Soap Operas. Lol.

Also just also notice I play:

Sky
Sukai
Rumiko
Zeo
Tenkuu
Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Im Tenma Oni. Boyfriend of Jutsumaster, Supposed to be dead, revived from the dead by god himself. No kids, ex-magumakage. Ex-Mizukage. Jonin. Ex-Anbu Captain. Im a fun outgoing headstrong snob, so, yeah. Oh, and This is my nly character. Well I cant think of anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Um, let's see I'm Zoey. An akastuki and very cool. I have cat ears and I'm 21. I'm a former rogue too. m, I'm very active and cn pack a punch and sometimes I can be kind. Also I'm a trouble maker! How Ironic, Jay said the same thing. Anyways I'm really cool once you get to know me even if e end up fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm Luneth the lone Rouge. I roam the lands as a murderer, thief, and helper. I cause havoc and trouble at the same time peace and quiet. I could care less whether your anyone I would know or not. Don't expect me to stay in one spot long, I'm always on the move.
Also, don't touch my sword, you'll really regret it.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Hello ninja!! I'm Mikey, I'm 13 years old, I'm a rogue ninja, and my sensei's name is Luko. I consider myself a really good fighter and won't hold back when I'm fighting anyone, the exception being children. I have a bad attitude and will at times gives you an insulting nickname unless I like you, but even then, you'll still have a nickname. And I wouldn't suggest that you wrong me, because I've been known to hold a grudge for a really long time. And if you must know, my real name is Michelle. But I would advise you call me that unless you want a highly insulting nickname.

I also play:

Kairi

Lex

(I'm going to recreate their characters soon.)

Last edited by Mikey on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:13 am

Hey, my name is lucky, the most hardeaded kage ever born. I'm sensi to tenkuu, and past sensi to sky, mine was sky and jay's father, the best wolf I've ever known, Takashi. I'm kage of the magma, and have a younger bro named orochi who has the hots for tenkuu, well, now you now more about me.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Sup, I'm Kadaj. One of teh many mist ninja. Right now I'm an Akatsuki, but I might switch over to being a villager or rogue. Anyway I'm 32 years old I have a dragon locked inside of me. The 4 tailed dragon Ryguu. No I'm not like Naruto who goes all crazy when my demon is released. Anyway, i'm a former Kage of the Magma, former assistant of the Magma, former ANBU, and former Mist Jonin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:26 pm

it's africanoboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a death ninja!right now i'm a genin who's gonna become a jonin!anyways,i'm 15,and i invent really cool ninja gadgets and controls ''sun chakra.''nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:01 pm

I'm Luko leader of the Rogue Clan. I'm 27 years old and very experienced in swords. I usually use ice attacks and I'm mentor to Mikey. I have no clue who my father or mother are, but my caretaker was killed when i was very young. I have sougt revenge and finished what tehy satrted. Now I live protecting my rogue with my life.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm Saruka, I'm the death leader, I am a master of Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, and fighting with weapons. I havn't "Lost" a battle yet, tied twice, with Roxl and Lucky. I have a younger brother. I was kicked out of my original village (the sound) when I was still very young, Luckily, I was taken in by the Mist. Instead of becoming a jonin, I was instantly put into the ANBU Black Ops. The missions were tougher than I had imagined, but never too hard, someone who has been a comrade to me on a mission has never died. I am not afraid to kill, unless it's a friend. Oh, and I love animals, I have about 105.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Lex, I've been gone for quite a while, but I'm back now! I'm an upbeat type person and aggressive at times. I love fooling around and I am the ex-Naitokage and have assumed the position of a jounin of the Mist nomad. I'm one of the top-ranked fighters here, I'm right up there with Saruka. My specialties are Ice jutsu and Zajutsu. Oh yeah, I'm fifteen years old. I don't have any siblings.

Last edited by Lex on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:40 pm

hello.i'm mild mannered elite ninja xemnas.inside me,there is hachibi:the eight tailed bull squid ushi oni.i can control it very well,and i am one of the worst people to battle with,as i take every battle as a battle to the death.and i'd also like to be in the akatsuki.

also,me africanoboi plays this character.

Last edited by xemnas on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Hey. My name is Kairi, and I'm a rogue ninja for the simple fact that I just don't need to have to be dedicated to one village. But, I am dedicated to one person who's name is Luko. I'm 23 years old and pretty good as far as fighting goes. I can be short tempered at times, but all in all, I'm a good person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm Hinta Azame. I'm a Chunin of the Snow Valley. I have no parents and my father was part demon. I'm 18 years old and I am close frieds with Micah. I enjoy hanging around kids and am on my way to Jonin as soon as I apply.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:25 pm

My name is Kenjiro.I'm a Chunin originally from the Moon village but now reside in the Stealth village.I'm married to Bell and have a child with her,Micah,who left to join Suri and the Akatsuki.I enjoy doing missions and just having fun.During time off I practice using my moon chakra and my ninja tools together.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Hiya! My name is Krystalia Fukuyama, I'm six years old, in the akatsuki and there're only two people in the entire world who can beat me! That'd be Itachi and Deidara, leaders of the Akatsuki! I'm one mean little girl who loves to be cruel and idolizes Deidara for his cruelty. My original village was the Death Valley, but I left because the people there are too nice to be mean and tell me what they really think of me. I can manipulate chains and dead bodies. I can use multiple eye jutsu at once, but it wears me out big time, so I only use them in fatal fights. The only eye I haven't completely mastered is the mangekyo sharingan. And I'm gonna stay in the Akatsuki till the death!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of your Characters   Introdution of your Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Introdution of your Characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1