Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Just Another Kage Meeting NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJust Another Kage Meeting EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJust Another Kage Meeting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJust Another Kage Meeting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Just Another Kage Meeting EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Just Another Kage Meeting EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJust Another Kage Meeting EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJust Another Kage Meeting EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Just Another Kage Meeting EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJust Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJust Another Kage Meeting EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Just Another Kage Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Just Another Kage Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Jutsu sat in the chair where she'd usually sat for the past 15 years. She wanted to discuss the issue with the Akatsuki's and the new loner than had suddenly arrived. She wasnt sure he he had been a danger but she had sent out a team to scout. Plus the Akatsuki had been quiet lately and she'd gotten worried that they were planning something. And things had gotten even weirder after she'd heard that Micah and Kadaj had left. She sighed.

"Maybe I'm just paranoid..." She sighed agin. She felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. Things will be okay, I guess. I mean if the Akatsuki are seperating then that's great, but why is the question... Not only that but what if they're palnning something. Yeah I am paranoid, exspecially after that last attack that they planned on the Stealth manipulating the Grass Kage. She sighed again and laid her head down.

How's that for Rping Ruka? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 pm

(great X3)

Saruka walked in dazily, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He ad been up training all night when a ninja had come and told him of the meeting. Saruka looked at Jutsu, "Morning." He yawned, exhausted. Saruka went to his seat across the table and sat down, his eyes half closed. He looked like he was already asleep. "So what's this meeting about?" Saruka's words were quiet and full of weariness. Saruka really just wanted to get to sleep and maybe have this meeting later, but Jutsu looked in distress. And he knew his friend well enough to know that he shouldn't even try to change the meeting. "Is something wrong?" Saruka asked, a bit less weariness in his voice, and more concern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Jutsu gave a weak smiled. "You look tired." She sat up. "A loner has been appearing near the village and Micah and Kadaj have split from the Akatsuki. i'm worried soemthing might be up. Last summer they attacked my village without notice. Hundreds were killed." She shivered. "As for the loner, I'm not sure about him." She sighed. "Sorry for bothering you, I forget you train late...we can discuss this later."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:29 pm

"no, no. This dosn't have to wait. Do you have any information on the loner?" Saruka asks a bit more interested now, but still very tired. "Also, I already knew about the attack, and I'm sorry my village couldn't send help in time." Saruka sighed, then yawned again. Saruka looked down at the table and looked at old stains he had left there many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:13 am

Jutsu grinned. "Thank you. I don't know alot, but I know he's dangerously close to the village and my ninja says her has been spotted near the open." She sighed then laid down. "I doubt he's a threat, but who knows..." She looked down then up again. "You sound interested."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:15 pm

"I am, that rouge, do you know what he looks like? he might be from the caravan, and if not, I'm willing to bet my uncle Tim knows him." Saruka looked back up at Jutsu."So when is everyone else going to get here?" Saruka asked, wondering how he could be here first after his training. "They are coming right?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 pm

JM shrugged. "He has blue-green hair, with blue eyes and...well taht's all I know so far. My ninja haven't gotten any closer. He's usually around the Lake in the open and scouting the edges of the rogue forest, but he never goes in." She sighed and looked around. "I have no clue where everyone is. Kraven, hasn't been here in a while and as for Lucky...who knows. I'll go by Kraven's Village later, make sure everything is going smoothly.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Kage Meeting   Just Another Kage Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Kage Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1