Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Thinking of a mission. NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Thinking of a mission. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThinking of a mission. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThinking of a mission. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Thinking of a mission. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThinking of a mission. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Thinking of a mission. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Thinking of a mission. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThinking of a mission. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThinking of a mission. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Thinking of a mission. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Thinking of a mission. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThinking of a mission. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThinking of a mission. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Thinking of a mission.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

Thinking of a mission. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Kenjiro sat under a tree,looking out at the lake.He hadn't done a mission in a while and was thinking about doing one but wanted to get some other people together before doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Zeo walked through the open not noticing Kenjiro until he reached the lake. Are you still trying to kill me? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Kenjiro looked at Zeo and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Zeo stood at the lake and began to form the water. He formed it into the war of the surving shinbi and the Akatsuki. The battle raged intensy and then dispersted into a cemetary with the name of every ninja that had died. including the Akatsuki. This is how it shall end.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Kenjiro glanced over at him."Then it still won't be a good ending,"he whispered."If more of anyone die because of the akatsuki then it won't be a good ending."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm

"Then maybe they shouldn't be planning on how to kill them behind their backs then," he said with a low voice. "Fighting wont get you nowhere...and neither will just letting them stay." He turned around and looked at Kenjiro. "Which side do you choose?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:00 pm

He sighed."The resistance of course,"he told him. "And,hopefully my son won't end up dying in this war,"he whispered."What about you?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 pm

"I don't know. I haven't decided. Maybe I'll not decide at all. It's pointless. Either way, someone will lose. And choosing gives you a 50/50 chance." He drops the water. "Though, innocnet blood will be shed too. People who are cowards and don't choose will die for not choosing." He started to form another war, this time the akatsuki rained supreme and the shinobi died.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:16 pm

"Put that one away.It won't come to that one,"he told him.Even if he had to do it on his own,he would help fight against the akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Zeo dropped tha water and formed the Shinobi winning. "Better."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:36 pm

"Much,"he said."Hopefully that's how the finale of this will be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Daya walked up behind Kenjiro. "You've got it wrong kid. It's the Akatsuki who are going to win. Everyone who has atleast half a brain should know that," he said licking his lips. "And as for you being part of the rebellion, I have to kill you. Deidara's orders, but I feel like killing anyway." He pulled out a kunai and put it to Kenjiro's neck then looked at the Zeo. "You're smart for not choosing, but it'd wise to side with us."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Kenjiro smirked."I won't be so easy to kill,"he told him,disappearing and reappearing on the other side of the lake."Let's take this fight somewhere else or wait till later,shall we?"he told him before disappearing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 am

Zeo looked at Daya. "I'll choose when I feel like it. I know how the Akatsuki are, I was one of them once," he said. He looked at the water. "And as for being smart, you'd be the smart one if you drop them now instead of dying in senseless battle." He lifted the water up in a minature wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a mission.   Thinking of a mission. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of a mission.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1