Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Will there be a Future - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPWill there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Will there be a Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Will there be a Future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 pm

she jumps to the tip of the tree "i dont fear him" she says loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Sukai jumps up after her. "Neither do I, but with as many people who do they'll do anything to keep from being killed." He starts to chnage the gravity around him and floats off of the tree and floats upside down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm

she laughs "thats funny upside downman!" she sighs " ahh time to try it"Very Happy she jumps of the tree (the tree is verry tall) and calls dragon. in a moment a fire dragon holds here up and follows sukai "yes it worked but its only a clone dragon jutsu. dragons are somewere and mabye the can help with the war"she said excxitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Sukai laughed, which was something he hadn't done in a long time. "Nice. So you wanna go find the dragons? " He flipped around for a wild and for the firs time felt that things would be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:47 pm

yes lets go find them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Sukai turned rightside up. "Where do we start Dragon lady?" he asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:43 pm

"dragon lady" she smacks her forhead "mabye the sands of time"she says talking about the dessert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:50 pm

"Alright, so when do you wanna start? This can be our own personal mission because my mom will not allow me to go on any missions while the Akatsuki are out and about..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 pm

"good question if got more on my hands seeing that oh mabye im nine so my mom wont let me out alot and somtimes i fell like shes watching me" she said with sort of excitment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Sukai started to laugh. "So we're both pretty much grounded. And if I sneak out my mom will crush me." He sighed. "So what are we gonna do," he asked half to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:05 pm

she sighed "this sort of sucks" she kind of laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Sukai floated to the tree. "Maybe, we can tell them that we're going too go on a training journey. I think I can get someone to help. I have a clan memeber, who've I have never met, but he can send a letter asking for us if you like. That way we can get them to let us go without any suspicion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

"great idea but theres one thing"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Sukai looked at Nilan. "What's that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 pm

"im kind of nine and i still go to the acadomy so that ruins everything for me plus i only now like 9 justus" if i could find dragon id be fine she sighed "mabye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:02 pm

"Well, I guess I'll be going alon then," he said as is eyes turned back black and a letter landed beside him. "Huh?" He looked down and noticed the handwritting on it immediatly. Thanks, another clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 pm

"well open it" she said impationtly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 pm

"Uh....well,..." He opened the letter. "Sukai, I've seemed to heard of your troubles of the Akatsuki since the news spreads fast were I'm currently at. If you need any help with anything ask me. A location of a certain item, people, anything just write and I'll return. I've also found out some info on the Akatsuki. They are doubling in numbers and have headed fo the Mist village. Warn you mother, Roxl, Saruka, and Lucky ASAP." Sukai closed the letter. "I need a way to beat them..." He looked up at Nilan and sighed. "That's it beside sign Haru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:23 pm

"well after all we are doing alot of planning on that so im sure we can help you" she said thankfull the letter was read but she had forrgoten about the dragons and sat on the groud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 pm

"Do you need anything?" He aked floating down to the groun and when he was there he sat infront of her and thought for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:34 pm

"no im just getting BOAAAARRRRDDD" she said letting her head fall to the ground she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Sukai smiled. "Your too funny," he said as he laid back. He was also board. All this talk of business had worn him out. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked escaping the business section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 pm

"i have no idea" she said then once agian a cat posted on her"why me" she says petting the orenge cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Sukai looked at the cat and raised an eyebrow. "Nice cat you got there, is it yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 pm

"no but cats seam to like me"just then dragon pounce at her hair "argg " she laughs"this one would be mine dragon is his name"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will there be a Future   Will there be a Future - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will there be a Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next