Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Finally at Home NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Finally at Home EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingFinally at Home EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSFinally at Home EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Finally at Home EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilFinally at Home EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Finally at Home EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Finally at Home EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Finally at Home EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFinally at Home EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderFinally at Home EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Finally at Home EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Finally at Home EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Finally at Home EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesFinally at Home EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPFinally at Home EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Finally at Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Sukai sat ontop of the house starring out into the open. This was one of the reasons he enjoyed the stealth because there was no trees, just open space because the ninja there could move so fast and stealthly that they could move throgugh freshly cut grass and not be spotted. He layed back and starred into the sky. "I wonder, what happens now."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Lulu climbed up onto the roof. "And you are up here why?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Sukai looked at Lulu. "Hi, um I'm up here because I have a tendency to be where the I can acually feel the wind." He said laying back down. "You?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 pm

"Everyone is gone so I came up here to stare openly into space."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 pm

"That's cool." He sighed. "How has it been living her so far?" He was guessing not so good since her and Ten argued almost everydat.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:43 pm

"Fine I guess."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

He sat up his eyes going greeen and he began to float. He was getting bored. He went over the edge of the house and flipped upside down.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"Ok then?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:48 pm

He helad out his hand. "Ever wished that there was no gravity," he asked turning rightside up because the blood had started to rush to his head a little too quickyly.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 pm

"Yeah? Why?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 pm

"Because, I can manipulate gravity. Not only my own, but others too." He smiled. "Wanna try?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:54 pm

"Umm Sure?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Sukai eyes turn a shade lighter and Lulu starts to light of the ground. "Have fun flying," he said as he flaots back some.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 pm

This freaks her out. "Holy Crap!!!"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Sukai laughs. "Are you scared fo heights?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:59 pm

"No, just of floating infinatly into space!"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Sukai smiled and started to float higher. "I'm used to it. Every since I was a kid I never really walked, kinda just floated. it was easier for me that way."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:08 pm

"Well, thats good and all..." She grabs a gutter to stop from floating higher.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Sukai uses the wind to move Lulu back to the roof and then stops manipulating her gravity so she's back on the roof safe from floating.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm

"Well that was...fun."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Sukai landed on the house. "Right....."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:18 pm

"If I got over my fear it would've been."
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Sukai sat on the edge of the house. "Right...." He looked up and caught a letter that was soaring on the wind towards him. He quickly read it and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Lulu looks at it over his shoulder. "Whats it say?"
Back to top Go down

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Sukai looks up. "A letter from haru, my clan memeber. he says that in four years time we can meet face to face. I've been waiting for this moment since the day I got the first letter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally at Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally at Home   Finally at Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally at Home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next