Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Skipping out on Taco Night? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSkipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSkipping out on Taco Night? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSkipping out on Taco Night? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySkipping out on Taco Night? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSkipping out on Taco Night? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSkipping out on Taco Night? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSkipping out on Taco Night? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Skipping out on Taco Night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Skipping out on Taco Night? Empty
PostSubject: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Roxl sat on the front porch. He had been at the party, but there were too many people for his chlaustrophobia to handle. So again he sat out on the porch, desperately hoping someone would come and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Jay walked outside. It was too crowded and she was needed some air. She didn't expect to see anyone out there but when she saw Roxl she gave a friendly. "Hey," unlike when she was a littl;e brat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Roxl looked up at Jay from where he was sitting. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Jay sat beside him. "Hi." She gave a smile and sighed. "Sure is crowded in there," she said with another sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm

"Anymore people and I wouldv'e had a heart attack..." He sighed. He had thought about telling Jay, Sky, Jutsu, and all of his friends something but thought against it until after the battle thta was sur to come.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm

"What are thinking about? She asked seeing tha expression on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh nothing...you'll find out in time." He sighed again. "So whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 pm

"Nothing really. Just alot of busy work, being an ANBU, a mom, stuff like that." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:47 pm

"Wow, pretty easy lifestyle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm

"hello roxl.said pain looking at him menacingly."what seems to be the problem?i have a question.........................are you a kage?"roxl could probably be able to see through pain's horror,despite the fact he's very hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Jay looked at Pain with cold eyes. "What do you want and who invited you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

I've been a kage 8 times in this life, yes." he emphasized life. "Jay, be calm."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Jay took a deep breath. She didn't like Pain next to hating Deidara. "I'm calm, but if he stays her one more second I might just loose that control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Roxl looks hard into Jay's eyes, silencing her. "What do you want Pain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm

"i don't have to be inivited.i'm waiting for the stealth kage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"And what do you want with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"and also,have you seen this boy?"pain pulls out a picture of child roxas.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Jay nearly lost it when he meantioned her mother."What do you want with my mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:56 pm

"......................if your not her..then it's none of your concern.now have you seen this boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Roxl put a hand on Jay. "Please do not forget that your mom is no longer the Kage." He looks at Pain. "No I haven't. Now leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:58 pm

pain burns the picture of roxas."where is the nearest kage?is it you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 pm

"The nearest kage would be Tenkuu. But I'm sorry, you are not invited. Now leave before I make you leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

"hmph...i can say you'd be no match.....but all of you who support this communist society will feel pain......"pain disappears into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 pm

(LOL I forgot Tenkuu was Kage.)

Jay glared at Pain but started to calm down. She was about to get up and go after him but stopped herself and sighed. "So much for a truce."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Roxl looks up at the moon. "Jay, I need you to help me with something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping out on Taco Night?   Skipping out on Taco Night? Empty

Back to top Go down

Skipping out on Taco Night?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next