Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
4 days later...... NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-4 days later...... EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting4 days later...... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS4 days later...... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 4 days later...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil4 days later...... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.4 days later...... EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.4 days later...... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!4 days later...... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day4 days later...... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder4 days later...... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)4 days later...... EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)4 days later...... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 4 days later...... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes4 days later...... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP4 days later...... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

4 days later......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

(this is most likely gonna take place after the final battle. I know, I know, not much of a help was I?)

"Why do you always have to be so cheery?! It's so annoying!! Stop it!" Krissy said, glaring at her sensei. He just shook his head and replied "people who are kind to others earn respect through their attitude, not how much they can show off and put others down." She glared at him, crossed her arms and looked off to the side. "What do you know Saito-sensei? Nobody respects you," she said, not all completely sure that was true. He sighed, looking annoyed now. "Listen Krissy, nobody is going to respect you for being a little twerp all he time. You gain respect by making friends, and with that attitude of yours, I'm afraid that's going to be a very difficult task for you. If you keep this up you're going to have more enemies than allies, and it won't matter how strong you are then." Krissy looked at him a little shocked and more angry than before. "Who-" she started, but he cut her off. "No, don't interrupt me Krystalia, I'm not finished yet. If you keep trying to put people down, your going to end p utterly alone, and no matter how strong you are, it will hurt inside."

Images of Saito and other akatsuki members swirled around in her head as she opened her eyes. Krissy quickly sat up, letting out a small squeak of pain as her arm flew onto her stomach. She looked down. My.....my stomach's bandaged? She looked around. And I'm in my room? Who........? She noticed her door was slightly opened and she heard footsteps coming down the hall. She wondered if they were just passing by or if she was a little louder than she realized. She stayed sitting up, not daring to lay back down because of the pain in her stomach. How long was I out for?
Back to top Go down

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Harushi walked into the room quietly. He had felt Krissy wake up, and had come to check on her. "Feeling better Kirssy?" Harushi looked at her, his eyes much duller than usual. He was mad, but hiding it. The had told him to stay home because he was friggen BLIND. Like that made a difference, he was an awsome fighter all the same, and more alert then most of them were. But he kept these thoughts to himself, they had all just come from a major battle, and because he was the only one uninjured, he had had to take care of all of their wounds. Ofcourse, a blind guy can't fight, but he can take care of serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Krissy looked at Harushi, a little shocked that he had bothered to come in, let alone ask how she was feeling. "Umm.....I guess. Who brought me back to the hideout? And how long was I asleep for?" she asked, not bothering to ask why he had come in, making herself believe that she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:17 pm

"I had to go out and collect all the injured. I left the dead." Harushi stated calmly. He had been trained in medicine long ago. And he knew showing emotion other than calm could be dangerous to the injured. "You were asleep for only a couple hours. And you still need more rest. But back to my question, are you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:46 am

Krissy looked at Harushi and got up, ignoring the pain in her stomach. "I'm fine." She walked over to heer door and took her cloak off the doorknob where it had been hanging. She put it on and looked at Harushi. "See? Fine. I don't need any more rest." She said, trying to keep a straight face, still trying to ignore the pain in her stomach. I must have collapsed after the battle from using my eyes too much. The last thing I remember seeing was the two grunts helping Deidara...When I fell, my stomach must have reopened....God, it really hurts! she thought, still trying to convince Harushi she was perfectly fine. "But... how are the others? Are they okay?" she asked, trying not to sound too concerned.
Back to top Go down

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Harushi frowned "Kirssy, right now, you're the only one I need to attend to, you're the youngest and your still not fully developed. You need more rest." Harushi stepped straight infrontof the door, obviously very concerned under his strict gaze. Even if he and Krissy never really had any connection other than being in the Akatsuki, Harushi cared for all, it was one of his weaknessess. "Afterall" Harushi added. "You're very important to all of us."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Krissy frowned and looked up at Harushi. He means.....important as a fighter, right? He can't mean it the other way...... Krissy looked up at Harushi, with defiance in her eyes despite what he said. "I told you, I'm fine! I don't need anymore rest! And you still didn't answer my question! Is everyone else alright or aren't they?!" There was obvious concern in her voice, and Krissy didn't seem to notice. "Forget it, I'll go check for myself." She said, pushing past Harushi, sending a sharp pain through her stomach. She headed towards the kitchen, since that's where everyone usually was.
Back to top Go down

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Harushi grabbed Kristalia and hauled her over his shoulder and pulled her into her room and set her gently on the bed. "Krissy, the other's are all fine, they'll all recover much better than you do, with rest. Please Krissy." Harushi kept the aggitation out of his voice as he talked sweetly and calmly. "I'll stay with you until you promise me you will not leave this room." Harushi stated, then added " But even then I'll still keep special watch on this door"
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:47 am

I can't get past him like this, let alone fight him if it came to that. I guess I have no choice but to stay here. Krissy sighed, and layed down, facing away from Harushi. "Hmph, fine, I won't leave," she said, then added under her breath angrily "Not that I have a choice anyways...." She peeked at Harushi from over her shoulder and said meekly "But the others are okay?"
Back to top Go down

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 pm

"Yes the others are all going to be perfectly alright." Harushi smiled gently at Krissy. "Now get some rest Krissy." Harushi walked out of the room and added over his shoulder. "you are very important to us afterall."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Krissy looked at Harushi, then laid back down facing the wall. She put her arm across her stomach. Does he really mean that? she though silently. She looked back at the door, then laid back down and closed her eyes. He's lying, I just know it..... she thought before falling back into a deep sleep.

(I know, she's hard to convince isn't she? Rolling Eyes Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 am

Harushi fell down on the couch in the living room, he knew where everything was by memory. So aslong as noone moved anything, he was fine. Harushi listened hard, and when he heard Krissy's breath slowly relax and shallow out, he smiled. At last she was getting the rest she needed, and deserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 days later...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 days later......   4 days later...... Empty

Back to top Go down

4 days later......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1