Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sweet Days NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sweet Days EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSweet Days EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSweet Days EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sweet Days EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSweet Days EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sweet Days EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sweet Days EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sweet Days EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySweet Days EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSweet Days EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sweet Days EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sweet Days EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sweet Days EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSweet Days EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSweet Days EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sweet Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Kaoru sat on a hillside her hair blowing in the wind as she watched the effects of nature go on. It wasn't snowing today, but it was still a bit cold. She sometimes liked the cold because it was refreshing, like today. Smiling she starred across the green stretch of land took in a deep breath before releasing it. "Sweet," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Kinaga walked up the side of a hill in the open, his white violin case slung over his shoulder. He finally finished the paperwork. At least, what was due today. By the time he got back to the office, he was sure to have a whole nother pile waiting there. He didn't always play his violin in the day, but whenever he could get out, he did. He was actually in a pretty good mood today too, so his playing would be especially good. When he got to the top of the hill he noticed someone sitting there. "Hey there Kaoru," he said with a smile. He hadn't expected anyone to be here, but wasn't that always how it went?
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Kaoru looked up and spotted Kinaga. "Hi," she said as he spoke to her. She wondered what he was doing out her and where he'd gotten that violin case from. Maybe he would paly for her. It was a nice day and musix would make it perfect. Turning to face him completely she smiled kindly. "How are you."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm

He smiled and gave a shrug. "I've been good. And how have you been, and..more importantly, why are you out here by yourself?" he asked with a small laugh. He probably sounded like some kind of overbearing father with that question, but he was curious. ( Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 pm

(oh this is getting good.)

Kaoru smiled as he said he was doing well. It was nice to see a friendly face who wasn't a sight for soar eyes. When he asked her how she was and why she was out by herself she closed her eyes and tried not to snap at him. He was just being caring. Opening her eyes back she said. "I'm good as well and I can take care of myself, I'm not alone you know," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm

(lol, that was on purpose you know, the whole overbearing father remark XD)

Kinaga gave a small grin. "Well not anymore, you're not." He gave a small shrug. "And I don't doubt that you can take care of yourself, what I actually meant was, why out here when it's so cold?" Personally, he found chilly days like this relieving. He actually preferred the weather like this rather than hot with the sun beating down.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 pm

(my turn)

Kaoru looked at Kinaga. "Well because days like these are kind of nice," she said. "The cold gives you a chance to breath, it's refreshing." She then looked up at the sky as a few birds flew overhead. Her eyes followed them before resting on Kinaga once more.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Kinaga blinked at her remark and then laughed. "Jeez, it's like you just read my mind. You're not related to Roxl Oni by any chance are you?" he said with a laugh. He was of course, joking, but he found it funny that they were both out here for practically the same reason. Giving a quick glance to his violin case, he looked at her with a smile. "Hey, Kaoru, do you like music?"
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Kaoru smiled. She had no idea who Roxl Oni was in the first place, though she found his last name strange. Demon, she thought, A person with the last name that means Demon, that's a first. When Kinaga asked if she liked music she nodded. "I was hoping you'd play for me."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Smiling, Kinaga knelt down and took his violin case off his back, placing it on the ground and opening it. Taking the violin out, Kinaga looked at her with a smile as he stood up. "You know, it would've been fine if you'd asked me." Putting the violin to his chin, he let out a small sigh before putting the bow to the violin strings, closing his eyes, and beginning to play. He'd been playing since he'd been a child, and somehow never got sick of it.

The song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlpF3LFLrRQ&feature=channel
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Kaoru smiled. "Most people don't like for others to hear them," she said as he got the violin. Listening to him play she felt like she was missing something. Something she should have known but had forgotten. She hated that kind of feeling so she tried to concentrate on listening to him play which was very nice and beautiful. He had to be a natural.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm

(Nice!!!)

As he played, he could feel his hands going almost numb from the cold wind. He liked playing like that. It made it feel like someone else was playing while he himself listened. He wondered sometimes what it was like for other people to watch him play. As he finished the song, he gave a small smile at Kaoru. He couldn't help but feel like something was off. Ever since she'd told him she was from the Crested Valley, something'd felt off, and even before that. Lowering his violin, Kinaga looked at it's case that lay closed on the ground with the inscription on it, and gave a small sigh.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Kaoru smiled as he finished and clapped. "You're amazing," she said. People such as him she admired. To be able to play such an instrument was magnificent. She then looked at his case as she spotted the inscription. What it said she couldn't tell so she stopped leaning towards it and sat up up straight. She didn't want to look nosy.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

(lol, it says Storm Ninja in cursive)

Kinaga looked at her and gave a slightly embarrassed smile. "You think?" He gave a small laugh. "Thanks." Kneeling back down, he started putting the violin away (which means the side that has the inscription is now straight up and facing Kaoru). "You've lived in the Crested valley your entire life, right?"
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Kaoru nodded as he asked her the question. "All my life," she said. She then looked to the case as the words became clear. Kaoru gasped with shock. "You're the Storm Ninja," she asked. She'd heard much about the Storm Ninja of the Cresent Village and now she was face tp face with him.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Kinaga looked at her as she gasped, then laughed as he found out why. "Yeah, I am. I forgot, living in the Crested, you must've heard of me." He shook his head slightly. "But I haven't lived there in a long time. I figured people'd forgotten," he said with a shrug. Him and Shisu had to be the most popular couple in that small valley, as funny as it sounded. He closed the violin case up after he finished putting the bow in and sat down, cross-legged.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Kaoru grinned. "How can anyone forget the famous Storm Ninja," she asked. She was glad to have something to tell the Clan when she went back home. It was good to know she hadn't wasted her time coming to the valley's. She'd found her subject of intrest. Looking at Kinaga she smiled. "I think I can head back home now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Kinaga gave a small grin. "Well, I don't know about famous...." His grin faded slightly as she said she was going to head home. "So...that's all you came to the Valley's for?" Maybe he'd accompany her to the Crested, just to see everyone there again. "I thought you said you came to travel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Days   Sweet Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1