Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The First day back, this is gonna be great!! NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The First day back, this is gonna be great!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

The First day back, this is gonna be great!! Empty
PostSubject: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 am

<<xantrex sat at his deask reading, and waiting for the teacher and other students to come in. he was always the first person to come in anywhere. he closed his book and walked over to the window, and leaned on the sill. there were a few kids coming in. not alot though because it was still early. he sighed and smiled>> this years gonna be alot better than last year, i know it!!
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:09 am

Kinaga sat upside down on the cieling watching the kid reading and walking around. Isn't he an early bird? He jumped down silently and walked over next to him and looked out the window over his shoulder. He smiles and says "Don't worry, there'll be more here soon." He imagined he'd probably startled the kid, but this routine was nothing new; a kid would come in early alone, walk over to the window, not expecting that anyone else was there. That would be the first lesson that they'd learn.

Last edited by Kinaga Unabara on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 am

<<xantrex jumped when he heard his new sensei talk. he turned around and looked at him>> w-where did you come from? he was so quiet! i didn't even hear him!
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Kinaga smiled and pointed at the ceiling. "My name is Kinaga Unabara. In a couple years, you and your class mates will be calling me Unabara-sensei and you may be in my squad. I'm the sensei of genin squad 12."
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 pm

<<xantrex looks at Kinaga (no disrespect meant, i just don't feel like typing out Unabara-sensei everytime i mention you)>> my name is xantrex mabashi and i'm gonna learn everything there is to know!.....uh, but....if you're the sensei of genins, why are you at the academy? <<xantrex looked up at Kinaga curiously>>
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:44 pm

"I always like to check on students the first day, to see what I might be dealing with in a couple years." Kinaga smiled and glanced over his shoulder. It's amusing how they always try to hide. "You can come out now."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Kenjiro sat in the back of the class,reading his own book while listening to his music.He seriously didn't want to be here right now but knew he had to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:52 am

Zeo walked into the class his eyes on the floor. He sat at the desk farthest from the teachers and and starred at it. He didn't say a word and didn't even care to see who all was in their because he had no friends and didn't plan on making any.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 am

Kinaga looked around at the students. Not a very lively bunch this year. He looked at Zeo and Kenjiro, then back at Xantrex. "Well, it was nice to meet you Xantrex Mabashi. I'd like to go speak with your other classmates now." Kinaga looked at Kenjiro. I'll let him alone for now. Kinaga walked over to in front of Zeo's desk. "So, what's your name?" This kid looks like he's gonna be a loner for a while, but he'll eventually make friends, whether he wants to or not.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Kenjiro watched him go through the corner of his eye.At least he won't talk to me,he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Zeo didn't look up. He just starred at the desk but in a small voice he said. "I'm Zeo." He looked off to the side and then back at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 am

<<xantrex walked back over to his desk and started reading again>> hm, there still aren't many people here yet....i hope this years not actually gonna turn out to be boring...
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 am

"Well, it's nice to meet you Zeo. In a couple years you and most of your classmates will be calling me Unabara-sensei. I teach the middle-schoolers and at the beginning of every year, I come around to meet the new academy students. Listen," he said, lowering his voice a little. "my advice to you, just from meeting you, schools not such a scary place, you know. Try to make a couple of friends, in the end run, you'll be happy you did, okay?" He smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Kenjiro glanced over at the teacher giving the advice.Good luck with that,he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:29 am

Zeo didn't look up. "That's not so easy for me," he said. He shrugged nervously. "I don't like talking to people that much, it makes me nervous."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:51 am

"Hmm, I see. Well, the only thing I can say is that there's not really any need to be nervous. You'll get used to the people around here. Don't give up though." He looked at Kenjiro and walked over and sat in a chair in front of him. Kinaga noticed he was getting a couple glances from him here and there. "So now, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

"Kenjiro Hatario," he said plainly.He wasn't trying to be rude or anything,he just wasn't the type talk to adults or anyone for that matter unless he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Zoey whinned and screamed as two chunin ninja took her to the class. She didn't want to go the school and when he parents had turned their backs she tried to sneak out. "Let go of me," she said. Her tails lashed out smacking them causing them to tighten their grips on her arms. "I said let go," she said biting one with short blue and red spiked hair. He let her go and she used that moment to step on the others toe. He winced in pain and she took off down the hall. They chased after her again but couldn't catch her. She hit the coner hard and crashed into someone. "Ouch," she said now sitting in the middle of the hall crying. The two chunin came around after he and stopped embarressed that they had let a six year old our smart them.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Itachi was walking to the classroom when he heard someone screaming at the top of their lungs. What a baby. He ignored the high pitched scream and walked into the door of the classroom. He didn't know if anyone besides him heard the girl but he didn't care. He sat at the front of the class seeing who was there. A blonde kid, a brown haired kid who looked like he had a problem, and some weirdo silver haired kid. Great, I got stuck with the lames.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 am

Kinaga sighed as Zoey crashed into him. I have to admit, this girl is fast. He picked her up and took her back into the classroom. On his way there, he said to the two Chunin "Keep up your guard, that's what I told you when the year started back up. Maybe you'll listen to me now. These kids hate coming back to school and will try to avoid it, even if it means fighting." He placed Zoey in a seat in the class and looked around at the new students who had come in. He looked at Kenjiro. "Sorry our conversation had to be cut short." He looked around again and sat at the teachers desk. "Okay, listen everybody, until your teacher gets here, I'll watch you all. I want each of you to come up and tell me your name, village, grade and age. It doesn't matter who goes first or if I already talked to you. You classmates need to know who you are too, not just me. Alright, who wants to go first?" He wrote on the board in neat cursive (and in blue chalk XD):

Name; Village; Grade; Age

and sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:21 am

Zoey sighed and stood up. She knew she had no choice but to deal with the fact that school was in. Her parents may not be able to catch her and neither could those Chunin and possibly not this guy, but she could try and deal with it. If not she'd just take of Running. She walked to his desk. "My name is Zoey Nintome, I don't live in any villages, I'm in the first grade and, I'm six years old." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 am

Kinaga smiled. "Good, good, this is a good start. Now who's next?" He could tell this girl was still reluctant to be here, but if she tried to run again he would have to catch her again. He looked around, waiting for the next student.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Kenjiro sighed reluctantly and stood up."My name is Kenjiro Hatario,I'm a part of the Moon Village and I'm 9 years old,"he said before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 am

"Good Kenjiro. Next." Kinaga looked around. "Come on now, don't be shy guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Zeo stood up slowly. "My name is Zeo...and I'm in the Death Valley right now, I'm in kindergarden and I'm 6 years old." He said as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First day back, this is gonna be great!!   The First day back, this is gonna be great!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The First day back, this is gonna be great!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next