Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSo, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? Empty
PostSubject: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Kinaga was sitting on a chair in the classroom, his hands behind his head, his feet on the desk, and his eyes closed. Today's the day the squads are picked, now who am I gonna be training? No one was in the classroom yet, but he was sure as soon as another sensei came in, he was gonna get scolded for being so lax. He opened one eye, then closed it again, hearing a student coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Lex walked into the classroom, expecting most of the students to be there already. When she looked at the seats, there was no one there. She looked at the teachers desk and saw a man sitting there, looking asleep. She tilted her head slightly. Should I wake him up? She stayed standing in the doorway and looked at him. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Kinaga kept his eyes closed, not moving from the way he was sitting. "Take a seat please, the rest of your classmates should be here soon. By the way, I am Kinaga Unabara. You and your classmates will call me Unabara-sensei though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Lex looked at Kinaga, a bit surprised that he was awake, and sat down in a seat. "My name is Lex Deoxel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Rumiko walked into the class with a bored look on his face. She's gonna pay for this, why do I have to come to school? He sighed and decided to try and survive the first day back at school. Jaymaru, his older sister had promised to take him out for Icecream if he did. On the other hand Okimur, his twin brother was more excited. He was nearly bouncing out of his clothes. They both sat down at the front of the class and waited silently.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:44 am

Kinaga opened one eye again and looked at the twins. He sat up, taking his feet off the desk and leaned back in the seat with his arms crossed. "So now, who are you two?" Twins, huh? This is gonna be a good bunch this year round.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Saruka ran straight into the class happily, smiling a bit. He took a seat next to Lex and smiled. "Morning Lex!" Saruka said cheerfully. Then Saruka looked at the sensai still smiling. "Hello Unabara-sensei" Saruka still sounded cheerfull, which was usual. Ofcourse he had heard Lex and Unabara-sensei talking all the way from the entrance. Enhanced-hearing ya know? you gotta have it trying to survive as a two year old in the rouge forests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 am

The one with pruple hair grunted and said. "I'm Rumiko."
His twin with the green hair smiled and said. "Okimur."
The both took a seat near the door and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Lex smiled and looked at Saruka. "Hi Ruka!" This was Lex's second year here, and she met Saruka the year before. So it was fair to say that she was pretty new at this ninjaing business.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Saruka smiled, only Lex could get him to smile so easily. Lex although she was new, was really a great ninja. He had started much earlier but he was tought advanced stuf from the beggining, now it was back to the basics. [b]"So how are yah Lex?"[/b[
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?   So, which kids are gonna be on my squad? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, which kids are gonna be on my squad?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1