Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Jutsu sat at the Stealth Gates. She was waiting for her students to arrive for their mission. It would be there first and it turned out to be a C-ranked. She didn't like that so much, so she would watch them closely. She sighed and watched as some newer genin parcticed their jutsu with one another. She smiled. "Keep up the good work," she called. They looked at her and smiled, glad to be recognized for their hard work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:12 pm

lucky appeared behind her "Hello sensi, I'm ready to go, just have to wait for eve"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Jutsu shook her head yes. "Good to see you, any questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 am

"Ya, how many ninjas, I wanna know how many people I can test myself on" he says pulling a sword out of the sheeth on his back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:51 pm

eve jumped infront off them all. she was wearing unussuall looking clothing. "im ready to go" she saidd while 2 cats appeared from each side of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:17 pm

lucky reconized the cats from the other day "So, they just been following you" he asks pointing his blade at the cats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm

one cat tilted its head "yep all day they wont leave me alone" she bent down and picked one up "this one i named mimi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm

lucky smirks "Really, well this is mouse" he says as he opens his bag and a small snake pops out "Hello" it hisses "Oh ya, he talks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:21 pm

"a snake named mouse" she gave a little laugh "not to bad" she said as mimi looked curiusly at mouse and the other cat jumped on eves shoulder and hisses at mouse
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Jutsu smiled. A squad full of pets, nice. She looked at Lucky. "I don't know for sure how many are there, but I will tell you that the villagers said there were atleast six that attacked them the other day and that didn't include the Jonin." She looked at Eve exmaning her clothing but decided not to say anything about it. "Any questions Eve?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm

"Um, I have another, what are the chances I would get to fight the jounin" he asks
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Jutsu grinned. "Slim, very slim." She said. "Why'd you ask." She said. She had a feeling she knew and she doubted that t'd help him, but that was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:05 pm

"Oh, I just wanna test my current boundries, I can't take on a kage, so I go one down" he says shruging
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Jutsu smiled. "Don't worry. When you get more experienced you'll be able to fight a jonin." She said. Then she remembered something. "I just became a Kage a couple of days ago, so that makes me a former Jonin, so how about you try a Chunin," she said witha smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 pm

lucky nods, he didn't care "So, when we leaving" he asks
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Jutsu smiled as she stood up staright. "Right now, but first lets make sure you all are prepared. Can I get a status on what you all packed. I'd hate to get out here and find out you're unprepared." She said with a bit of tiredness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm

lucky nods as he pulls out a list and starts reading it out loud "Two sword, scrolls, ten boxes of ramen, pack of weapondary, sleeping bag, and mouse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 pm

eve took off her bag "all this and these two" she said as the cats jumped on her head and meowed happily at jm
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Jutsu shook her head. The stuff they left out she'd talk about later. If they didn't leave now, they'd be late. Even though it'd take them a while to get there anyway. She started out the gate. "Be prepared to face a couple of Chunin on the way there." She said as she stepped out of the village and noticed that the wind blew less. I hate leaving the village. It's too confined out here. Not alot of open air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm

eve noded as the cats jumped down and walked along side eve "they may look small but just wait" she said as the cats began to purr
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Jutsu smiled. As they got farther into the forest that led away from the Stealth and towards the Mist Jutsu noticed that it was noisy. The sound of the waterfall, birds, squirrels, and....ninja, moving fast in their direction. "Get ready for a fight," she told them pulling out a kunai. She couldn't tell what rank they were yet, but they were fast and the crunch that thay made not only showed they were strong, but gave away their position too. All this just by them coming towards them. The things a ninja could learn in a their years of training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm

"mimi, ready"eve said pulling out a kunai "up" she called to the cats as they grew to the size of panters
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Jutsu took a step back as four ninja came from the trees. Their headbands were marked out noting they were exiled ninja. The first one who came at her met a fateful, but sudden death. She other three split. One went at Lucky, the other at Eve, and the last at Jutsu. She kicked him back, but he came back with a powerful strike that sent her flying into the forest floor. These guys are powerful alright. She stood up, just in time to dodge the kunai that he'd thrown at her. Too close... She pulled a shuriken and threw it at him missing him by an inch, but she expected that and in a smooth move she pulled the piano string back and watched as the shurkien met metal to flesh. He fell with a hard thump and she stood to see if her students were holding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 pm

mimi had jumped on the ninja and eve attached a paper bomb to a kunai. she threw it next to the ninja an moved as both cats did also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm

lucky stood until the ninja was close then he wiped out his sword and, as it goes, of with his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next