Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPBattle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 am

Jutsu lost her balance and she held back the tears that wanted so easily to slid down her now pale cheeks. She shook her head and kept moving. What their a chance that her friend was alive. No, he's gone, these ninja that attacked us where working for that disgusting snake Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:19 am

"You were friend with him, the kage I mean" he says as he looks ddown" he was a great ninja, and a great friend, he's the one that suggested you, and when I found you, I thought tit was a dream, cause I knew if he trusted you, so could I" he says
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Jutsu gave a weak smile and continued moving. She starred at the sky. He mind was blank and her surroundings seemed to disappear. You lived a good life, rest in peace, my friend. She sped up a bit to see what was up a head. In the distance she could see a small town. They could probably stop and rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:18 pm

lucky dows his head and continues moving "I'm sorry" he whisper under his breathe to the kage "If I hadn't came, ou would be alive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:02 pm

(Very sorry I'm late to this.)

Takashi ran behind them in his wolf form. He was late coming to meet them because of his mother but he'd easily tracked them down. Please don't let her be angry with me, some impression I'm making by being late. He sped up until he was right under them. He took in a deep breath and the scent of metal made him slow. An attack was coming. He gave a small growl and jumped into a branch. Any normal wolf couldn't jump that high, but he could. He made his way to another and another until he made it to Jutsumaster. He stopped about two trees infront of her and growled. His tail lashed and his fur rose on his back.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Jutsu stopped in her tracks. "Takashi right?" She said with a bit of disapproval in her voice. She shook her head. "What is it," she asked. She didn't know what was wrong with him. She didn't even know that their was ninja coming their way. They were too too far off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Takashi bared his fangs then shifted in a flash of colors. "Ninja are coming this way." He said, is face was pale and his breathing was heavy. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm late. I won't even try and make an excuse," he said bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Jutsu eyes softened. "It's okay, We'll talk later." She said disturbed that she hadn't noticed the ninja. "Ready yourselves guys," she said taking out a kunai. She could hear them moving closer. They were off pretty far, Takashi will possibly be excused from punishment for this. She looked at the three. It was time for some team work. Maybe she could decide who'd be captain of the squad on this mission. "Eve, you take the west side. Takashi take the East. Lucky you're in the trees with me," she said. Two on the ground and two in the trees, thats hould work. And if the ninja were in the trees Lucky and her could easliy make it to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:51 pm

ev stood waiting for the ninja to come she heard them comeing and lookied in the direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:51 pm

lucky nods as he closes his eyes and sense pulsation through the ground "Wait, Wait, now" he says as several ninja burst out in a fury of clouds "more storms" he says as he jumps back and signs "Rain of kunia" he says as kunia start to rain on the ninj and he makes more handsigns "Transformation jutsu: kunia to fang" he says as the kunia turn into fangs which turn into snakes he smirks "It worked, Combo jutsu: rain of snakes" he says as he jumps back out of the rain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 pm

eve took a kunai and mumbled to herself "lets hope this works" "multiple kunai death" she said as her kunai turns into several atached to a string. she trows it at the ninja and then says "rain of kuni, rain of lighting" kunia begain to fal and they all flashed lightning as the came down, she jumps out of the way and prepares for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 am

Jutsu jumps back. "Hmm." She draws a kunai. "Ignite." A flash of fire appears and several of the ninja on the ground catch on fire. She set up a trap earlier incase they had some guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:11 am

"nice" eve said to herself as many of the ninja had gone "oh sensi here" she says jumping over to jm. she hands her a shell neclace and jumps back to where she was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 am

lucky is to focus on the ninja to see what eve did, "Magma tyle: Magma blast" he says as the blast of magma hits the ground and strikes out almost all of the rest of the ninja
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:25 am

Jutsu looks at the necklace for a second then towards Eve. "Thanx and good job." She looked at Lucky. "Great." She said. She looked at the remaining ninja. "Water Style" Water Tycoon." And she washed them away. "Alright everyone. Rest up for a while." She went to the lowest branch and sat. "Well done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 am

lucky nods as he jumos to the ground and flexes as he sits donw with his back against the tree "Are all the ninja gonna be this easy" he smirks
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:32 am

Jutsu looks at Lucky. "Don't get to confiden. The real storm ninja would hvae beat us on the first round," she said with a bit of pride in her voice. "These imposters and under Orochimaru's rule. He knows nothing about training them." She siad in a bitter tone. She sighed and looked at Eve. "What's the necklace for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 am

lucky smirks turns to serios at the name "No, these are storm ninja, just not the one you remember, fear does many things, thats why we won, they the fear weakened them" he says as he stands and jumos into a tree away from them and closes his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 am

"if noticed that when you where it it feels as thogh you are strongeer than before and it makes your justu stronger" she takes another neclace from her poket "hmm this is the only ones i grabed who to give it to?" she was going to give one to lucky since she didnt know that takashi would be here
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:41 am

Jutsu put the necklace on her neck. "Thnak you," she said. She looked up at Lucky worried about him then she noticed Takashi was missing. "Where is she," she asked looking around. She sighed. "Me and him are gonna have a long talk when we get back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 am

"Don't know, saw him runs after some ninja, don't ask" he says shruging "I was busy, so I didn't think about" he says "I think he want that way" he says noding his head to the right
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:47 am

Jutsu sighed. "Oh well, I'll find him later. If he doesn't show up soon we'll go after him." Hopefully he's okay... She looked at Lucky and Eve. "Who wants to be squad captain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 am

"it dosnt matter to me" eve said as she lied down "he can have it if he wants"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:55 am

lucky stood up "I'd begood" he says with a smile and he jumps down to strech for another attack, this had woken him up
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 am

Jutsu smiled. "Oh come on, how about a sparr to see who gets it." She says. "Let's make this fun." She was tired of being down. "A mini challenge would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4   Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bandits: Squad 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next