Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Just training, that's all - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJust training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Just training, that's all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Just training, that's all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 am

Lex just stood and watched the two go against each other and leaned against a tree for the time being. Hmmm.....now's a good time. Lex got off the tree and took out a scroll. "My turn!" she said playfully. She unrolled the scroll. "Rising Dragon!" You know about this jutsu, I don't feel like explaining it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:30 am

lucky see's her pull the scroll and tries to jump back, but is hit by the jutsu none the less "Dangit" he says as he uses the snake hole jutsu again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 pm

(psst, lucky, you knnow what this jutsu is, right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm

(No, I just quessed
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:31 pm

(0o never watched the anime Im quessing?)

Saruka smirked and applauded as Lex used the jutsu. "Very good Lex!" Saruka put a hand out and mad a strong pulse of chakra stopping all of the weapons directly infront of him and making them fall to the ground, although he had been hit by three kunai and was bleeding a bit having been scraped on his arm, his other leg and his shoulder. Saruka looked at the wounds quickly to check them over and smiled at Lex to tell her it was no big deal if she was worrying at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 am

(okay, this is the jutsu, now that i have to explain it: the user takes out a scroll, jumps up with it for a greater range, bites finger, uses blood on scroll, and weapons start appearing basically nonstop and the user starts throwing the weapons at the target. *pant* geez, that's a mouthful, huh?)

Lex looks at Saruka and smiles. "Thanks!" She looks at Lucky. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:43 am

he nods "For one of your only jutsu, it's pretty strong" he sighs as he wound start to heal
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Saruka smiled at Lucky "Ofcourse, Lex is an amazing person." Saruka said in a happy voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm

lucky rolls his eyes at the lame flirt "You may be a good ninja, but your a horrible flirt" he says going to sit down"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 am

Saruka blinked "Flirt? No, it's just Lex is so nice, she was the first person to accept me when I came here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 am

lucky shrugs with a smirk "Whatever" he says as he streches again "But one thing, can I get your opinion on one of my summonings "He asks, wanting to try it out
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Saruka thought for a moment "Sure." Saruka said in a notmal tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:12 am

Lex looked between the two. "Uhhh....whatever....." Lex quickly looked at Lucky when he asked if Saruka would judge his summoning. "You can do a summoning?!" I've never seen a summoning before! This is gonna be great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 pm

lucky nods as he jumps back, needing lots of space for this, hje makes several quick handsigns before he bites his thumb and put both hands on the ground, wrist touching and then looks up with his hands still down "Snake summoning: magma viper" he says as where his hands were a mark appeared and then a large blast of smoke appeared and suddenly lucky was standing on top of a snake made of stone and magma "Well, what do you think, it took some practice, but I've finally got him to a large size" he says sitting down, his feet hanging over the nostril "I name him vesuvius"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm

"Hmm." Saruka looked the sname over carefully. It's good, for not having natural summoning skills." Saruka smiled, hoping Lucky new that was a compliment from him. "And Lex, You should learn a summoning jutsu, they're really helpfull in battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm

"What do you mean, I'm the son of one of the best summoners of all time, my first friend was a snake I summoned" he says in a smirking way
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 pm

"Ohhhh....Weeeeell....in that case..." Saruka looks at the snake "Then nevermind." Saruka smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:13 am

Lex laughed. For some reason, she was in really good spirits today. "Maybe I will Ruka, you never know." She looked at Lucky's snake. "That's a great summoning Lucky, don't listen to Ruka," she said smiling.

(Someone go post in my house!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Saruka smiled at Lex. "Happy today are we?" If Lex was happy, he was aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm

lucky nod to both of them as it disappears "Anyways, anything you two need to show, cause I've got to go do something" this was a lie, because he felt like they had had this planned for them two to start. so he was gonna leave
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Saruka thought for a moment. "Would you like to see one of my summonings?" Saruka asked questionably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

lucky nods, he figured he might say this to try and show him up, but what they didn't know was that was one of his weaker summoning, he just need practice "OK"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:51 pm

"And don't worry, I will NOT show you up." Saruka bit his thumb and placed it alone on the ground, his eyes blazed black and suddenly a perfect copy of Lucky's summoning appeared infront of him. "And what's awsome is that I completely control it." Saruka smiled happily, he tolds Lucky he wouldn't show him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm

lucky shrugs "Not bad, so, I'll see to two later" he smirks as he disappear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 am

"Hm? That's a good summoning Ruka!" She looked at Lucky before he disappeared. "Bye Lucky!" She looked at Ruka and laughed a little. "Looks like we made a new friend!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just training, that's all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next