Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Just training, that's all NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Just training, that's all EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJust training, that's all EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJust training, that's all EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Just training, that's all EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJust training, that's all EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Just training, that's all EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Just training, that's all EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Just training, that's all EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJust training, that's all EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJust training, that's all EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Just training, that's all EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Just training, that's all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Just training, that's all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJust training, that's all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJust training, that's all EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Just training, that's all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Just training, that's all Empty
PostSubject: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Lex sat down at the training grounds waiting for Saruka. She sighed exasperatingly. "Where is he? He's never late! Ugh!" She fell backwards on the grass and looked up at the sky, thinking about Saruka's story. She found it absolutely fascinating. How could anyone survive in the rogue forest as a child? It's incredible! I'll catch up to him somehow though! In the world of ninja, anything's possible! I'll make it that way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:10 pm

lucky walks into the ground and nearly steps on lex "Oh, sorry, hi" he says imbaressed looking at her strangely
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Saruka sprinted into the training grounds not even noticing Lucky and stopped at Lex panting. "I'm so sorry that I'm late Lex! I couldn't finish my homework in the time I thought it would take." Saruka hated beign late to things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 pm

lucky looked up at the older boy an looked him up and down, then smirked "Saruk Keda, the best ninja in school" he smirks at the semmingly harmless person "But why" he questions
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Saruka glanced up at Lucky, didn't know him too well. "I may be a good ninja but I didn't learn any reading or writing in my first few years." Saruka said cheerfully. "Or if you're asking me about why I'm a good ninja it's because I train for 15 hours a day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm

he smirks "Not bad, 10 for me, but thats not counting my summoning and running" he says
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Saruka smiled "Summoning comes naturally with my kekai-genkai. But it's so rare for me to use it not even Lex has seen it." Saruka looked down and grinned at Lex. "Lucky, later if you want we can spar and I'll see if I can point anything out to help you with, or I guess you could train here with Lex and me. Is that alright Lexy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 pm

he shrugs "Sure I'll stay if thats aslright, but i do have ong rule when i train, don't act like your training, act like your fighting" he says appearing in the middle field with a sword "So, can I"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 am

Lex looked at Saruka and sighed. "That's okay Ruka." She sat up and looked at him with a more serious expression. "And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Lexy?!" She got up and dusted herself off. "Alright then, if you're gonna train with us, we have only two rules: don't hold back and don't kill your sparrin' partner! You fine with that?" She said smiling. "By the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 pm

"Lucky" he says twirling a kunia "but trust, I'm not" he says cracking his neck and streching
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Sauka waved his hand as two pais of claws appeared on his hands, he smiled. "Thanks Lex, and sorry." Saruka put on his innocent face, then turned to face Lucky, still smiling. "Come at me then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:32 pm

he nod as he pulls two sword and runs at him, flipping up and making handsign right before they'd clash "Rain of sword" he says as sword start to rain down on saruka he lands but quickly back up ready for a counter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 am

Lex smiled and looked at the two. These two already know ton of jutsu....I only know three though.....Oh why am I sulking? The kage let me be a ninja, and that's what I'm gonna do! Lex took out a couple shuriken between her fingers in each hand and threw them at the two.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Saruka made quick movents with his arms in the air and deflected all the weapons back at Lucky, including Lex's shuriken. Ofcourse he wasn't going to do anything that could hurt Lex too mbad, maybe a few punches and kicks, but he knew Lex could fight against that. Saruka sprang into the air, made a guick handsing and slashed with both of his claws as a wave of sharp chakra came out of them. "Tiger Blade Jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:20 pm

lucky made handsigns "Snake hole" he says disappearing and avoid attack, he then jumps out of the groundright below ruka with and sword and is quickly behind him sword point at his back "I now see" he says "But the school still hasn't seen me"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Saruka suddenly twisted gracefully and quickly avoiding the swrods tip, he grabbed it in one hand and pulls the sword and Lucky and punched Lucky in the face then kicked him in the gut and landed on the ground while jumpeg away and letting go of Lucky's sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 pm

lucky absorb the kick sending him backwards the he peforms he same jutsu "Snake hole" he says going under, this time not coming back up
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Saruka smiled and jumped over to Lex's side, and sent unnoticile waves of chakra through the air and ground, he would know exactly where Lucky was before Lucky could register it with his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm

lucky did figure he would pull a chakra search, and when he felt the surge he quickly disappeared andmoved beside ruka with a kunia and pushes it into his side
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Saruka dropped to the ground avoiding the kunai again and pushed off the ground kicking Lucky in the chin and doing a small round-off ind of thing to look at him and went into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:57 pm

lucky plls his head back and slide down revealing a foot with a kunia tied to it and he swipe his foot, the brings it up
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Saruka leaps back but gets a small cut on his leg, then he leapt forward and sweep kicked Lucky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:49 pm

he backflips and lets his shin absorb the hit as he comes out of the flip with a sword and pokes it only to bleeding point on saruka's chest "How am I doing"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Saruka thinks for a second then kicks Lucky's sword out of his hand "Horribly, you stopped to talk and think." Saruka quickly turned a backwards roundhouse kick and plowed Lucky into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 pm

hesmirks as he takes the hit adnd falls through the ground and appears behind Saruka "Hey, you ain't doin so hot yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just training, that's all   Just training, that's all Empty

Back to top Go down

Just training, that's all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next