Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Training NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Training EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTraining EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTraining EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Training EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTraining EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Training EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Training EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Training EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTraining EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTraining EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Training EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Training EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Training EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTraining EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTraining EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training Empty
PostSubject: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 pm

lucky stood there, his apprentice was scheduled to practice today, he was going to teach her a couple things before the chunnin exams started up
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Tenkuu ran up the hill towards Lucky, here four year old kitten Berry who she'd recived on her third birthday (yes i remembered.) "Hello Lucky-sensei." She smiled as she came to stop.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:41 pm

(Not for you T"Lula)

"OK, as you know, the chunnin exams are coming up, my brother is hosting it in the magma this year, however, don't expect better treatment, I need you to try twice as hard as everyone else, cause this year, the all around winner will recieve an extra prize" he says fondly "So, lets begin" he says getting in fighting position "Come at me"
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Tenkuu blinked. "Okay." She pulls out a kuani and charges Lucky. She jumps in the air and sends a shower of kunai down to him.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm

lucky stands still, only to turn out to be a replacment, he appears behind tenkuu with a kunia to her throught "Always have a defense" he says as he pulls out another kunia in case this was a replacment
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Tenkuu spins around and kicks Lucky back. "I do. Sukai's been helping me, you're not the only one preparing me for the exams." She flips back and launches herself into the air. "Water style: Water Jetstream."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:05 pm

lucky likes his apprentices ability to preform water style jutsu, he thaught that this was a strenght that would be an ability that would be good on recon, it and fire are some of the strongest vanishing elements, he quickly cuts the jets and pulls out an uppercut then an axe kick that makes hr plumet to the ground, when he lands he stands up "Come on, I'm going easy on you"
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 pm

"And I'm just getting warmed up." Two kunai come from behind and the clone disappears. Tenkuu apprears in the air. "Ninja Art: Water vortex." She then decided to use the summoning jutsu she'd learned from sjy. "Summoning Jutsu" In the air appeared a cat the size of the nine tail fox. It looked just like Berry except bigger. "Oops," she whispered. "I think I might have over done it." She landed on the cat. "Alright. girl, show sensai what you can do."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 pm

lucky smile widened "You've reached it, you've reached the level I let sky try, ok, Summoning jutsu" he says as a snake so large it was oiled and yet hardly fit the feild "Meet who I call, king Venom" he smirks as he makes handsigns "Poison style: black poison vortex" he says as the snake sends out a jet of black liquid that forms a vrtex to fight the opposing water vortex
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:33 pm

"Lightning Style: Shock Wave." Behind the water vortex appears a shockwave of electricty.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:36 pm

lucky smirks as he jumps out with a kick and destroyes the bolt and land on the snake's head as it makes a sudden lash at the large cat, fang bore "Tenkuu, I'm not going to hold back anymore" he says disappearing and reappearing behind her in mid swing kick with a contact that makes a sound so loud the animal flinch
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:45 pm

The cat leans back falling onto her back to crush Lucky and Tenkuu flies off. "Ow." She stands up. "Ninja Art: Lightning Vortex; 100 Years of Pian." This is like genjutsu, but teh dmamge is real.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 pm

lucky smirks as the cat fall back he begins to twirl "Magma style: magma body" he says as he spins straight trough the cat and appears on the other side completly covered in magma "Magma style: magma explosion" he says as the magma covering him suddenly explodes outward, completely destroying the feild, yet leaving lucky unharmed
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 pm

Tenkuu took cover bahin a boulders. "Ninja Art: Underwater Tunnels; Ocean Vortex." This jutsu drills through teh ground then comes up and drowns the oponent in ocean water.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 am

lucky sees the move before it got to far "Dark Style: Black flames" this jutsu creates black flames with a heat greater than the sun, this easily evaporates the water, the cost, the heat can drain energy from the user and cause fatigue and nausia
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:09 am

Tenkuu sighs. This is stupid, now i see why so many people become loners or rogues, they don't have to go through thousands of test and exams to prove that they're worthy of being called a shinobi. She kicks some rocks over and starts her hand signs. Eveything i throw at him he stops, this is highly pointless. "Ninja Art: Twin Water Dragon."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:20 am

lucky quickly disables them and lands on the ground, pulling back all his jutsu, he walks over to tenkuu "What you thaught right there, that you were tired all the test to prove your a shinobi, the test don't prove your a shinobi, the reason I put thousands of tests on you, is A: because I want to know what happens when your limits are pushed, do you crumple, or do rise, and B: Because I need to know that your commited to being a shinobi, I'm not going to sign-up a ninja that isn't 110% commited to this" he says turning "Meet me here tomorrow if you want to continue your training"
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:27 am

Tenkuu sighed. "I'm commited, but does it have to be 100% I'm not like Sky and Sukai, always ready for action. I'm only eight, I wanna have fun not train day in day out sensei." She looked down. "I wasn't trying to be mean either, I'm just saying 110 is alot. Eveeyone's not the same and just because I'm Jutsu's kid doesn't make me one of the top kids in my class. I mean I hear the rumors about they bumb up the test when someone from her family is about to test and it's not fair to eveyone else in the class."

She swallowed. "I just want to be normal. Not looked at liek, well your Jm's kids so you'd better pass, or hey here come jutsu's kid better be nice or she'll tell her mom. I know I'm adopted and I'm gratful for her taking me in, but sometimes I wish I knew my real parents so I'd know what normal was..."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:59 pm

lucky nods "I know what it feels like, the reason I usually take on jutsu's kids is because I know what it's like to have a mega ninja for a parent, orochimaru still haunts my actions today, anytime I mess up, it's 'He's nothing like the ninja his father was' or 'His father never made that mistake a kage'. whether he was evil or not, he was a great ninja, the liikes I may never reach, yet, I feel that that shadow is what pushes me to be stronger, think about, if your trapped in someone shadow, who's the person you wanna be stronger than, that person, that's why I push you, cause I understand your will to get out of that shadow, so this is how you do it, train hard, then turn around and train harder, now, I know one other way to become a chunnin without having to go through the bumped up test, and that, is become a jounnin, or defeat your master in a battle prmptered by a certified prompter, such as my brother, we could hold it and finish it without anyone knowing until it's over" hes explains "So, how about it"
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Tenkuu looked up. "No."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 pm

"Ok, so you wanna take the regular exam, wait another year, or what" he asks calmly, he hadn't really expected her to say yes, but he offered
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:01 pm

"I wnna graduate with my friends, sorry if I dissappoint you sensei, but there are some things in life that I have to decide on my own terms. If i'm going to prove myself, then I won't take a short cut."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 pm

lucky smiles and nods "I never doubted it for a minute, you really are one of jutsuu's kids, don't let anyone tell you differently" he says knealing "So, you wanna continue" he says pulling a backflip "Cause jutsu's kid or not, you still gotta pass" he smirks
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:07 pm

"Sure sensei." She pulls out a kunai. "I've been researching with Sky by the way. Me and Sukai that is."
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:08 pm

"What about" he asks, he like how this kid always hade a nack for talking in battle, he pulls a kunia and runs at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next