Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Training - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTraining - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTraining - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTraining - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Training - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTraining - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTraining - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Training - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTraining - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTraining - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:13 pm

She jumps out of the way. "Lightning Style:Ultimate ShockWave Jutsu. Remember when we I was playing with you then Ruka came up and said I could knock you down and I used the lightning jutsu and Ruka asked if I'd learned it from Tenma."
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 pm

lucky nods as he turns "Magma syle: magma eruption wall" he says as a wall comes up and blocks to shockwave "What about it" he asks as the wall turns into a wave of magma "Magma Style: Magma wave"
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:21 pm

"Water Style: Water Spiral." A giant water spiral hits Lucky. "Well Sky thinks I might be in a clan, or that my family, real family that is might have been part of the Lightning Village, probably." She lands on the ground and throws two kunai. "And we also found out that Sukai has someone in his clan that has been sending him letters."
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:24 pm

lucky nods "The lighting village, that place never seems to leave me alone" he says shaking his head "Earth style: Earth wall" this jutsu creates a block of earth that can soak up water "Earth style: Earth Extenscion" he says will a pillar of earth jet's out toward tenkuu
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:29 pm

"But we aren't posotive because Sky says that using Lightning Jutsu might just be a habit or something." She dodges the pillars. "Ninja Art: Third Wall of the Light." A giant wall of light closes over the pillars and they disappear then reappear behind Lucky. "I wish Tenma was alive because I could ask him cause he was apart. he might know if there was family who had had a missing child."
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:38 pm

lucky nods "Well, I do have one suggestion, you could ask me" he says as he backflips over the pillar "Darkness style: dark dome" he says as a dome of darkness covers them "Use your senses" he says as he closes his eyes then opens them as snake eyes which allow him clear visiblity of tenkuu, but he wanted to see how she does
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:47 pm

I have to think. I can sense emtion, but I can't see in the dark. She sighs. "Ninja Art: Thunder Spikes." Blue spikes of thunder came up, making dim light in the dome. "Do you know anything sensei?"
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:00 pm

"I know that the lighting village was famous for killing weak children, and their, strenght was size, and you are alittle small, so perhaps they gave you up to save you, but unfortunatly, I doubt they're still alive" he says as he jumps up and kick the bolt knocking out the light "Ok, try this, if you are a lighting kid, then close your eyes and think of only lighting, and then see if you can see" he explain
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Tenkuu whins. "Hmmm, I don't like the Lightning too much anymore, the part about killing the weak, that's scary." She closes her eyes. "I don't see how this is going how work." I am from the Lightning, I am a lightning child, i can see in the dark... This isn't wroking...
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:10 pm

"Calm down, the lighting may have been aggressive, but that's because that was their happy place, find your happy picture, find what makes you happiest" he say, trying to give his apprentice an upper hand in the exams
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Strawbbery Feilds is my happy place... "Okay sensei. I see a bunch of strawberries."
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:17 pm

"Ok, now, does that make you happy and calm" he says instructing "If so, keep that picture, and image that as you open your eyes'
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:18 pm

"Alright," she keeps thinking and opens her eyes. "Um, I...see a little bit, but there's more dark than light."
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:19 pm

"Ok, is that your happiest place or picture, is there anything, someone, your family, jutsu, sky, jay, anyone or thing that makes you happier" he asks
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm

"My family, and Berry, and Orochi exspecially." She smiled at Orochi's name.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 am

lucky had figured his brother's name would come up eventually "Ok, image those things, and open your eyes and see how well you can see" he explains
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:38 pm

She eopened her eyes. "I see you and all my shattered peices of rods," she half whinned. She pulled a second kunai.
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 pm

lucky sighes, he was happy, yet, knowing his student was a lighting brat was alittle much for a day "Ok, learning over" he says as the dome disappears "I have to think" he says turning and walking off "Keep practicing that jutsu" he says disappearing
Back to top Go down

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Tenkuu stands alone in the training ground. Oh no, why'd I'd open my big mouth. I knew I was sensing something from sensei, but no that! He hates a part of me that I didn't know exist. Why do I have to sense emotion! Tenkuu sat down with a sigh. "What happens now? Sensei obviously wasn't happy to know that I could see. What am I gonna do?" She moaned. She buried her head in her knees. "Why, It's not fair!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2