Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
just... i dont really know... thinking NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingjust... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSjust... i dont really know... thinking EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigiljust... i dont really know... thinking EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.just... i dont really know... thinking EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!just... i dont really know... thinking EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Dayjust... i dont really know... thinking EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderjust... i dont really know... thinking EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)just... i dont really know... thinking EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesjust... i dont really know... thinking EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPjust... i dont really know... thinking EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

just... i dont really know... thinking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

just... i dont really know... thinking Empty
PostSubject: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:42 pm

(this is based on my real thoghts at this real time)

eve stood in the open staring into the water sigh how did this alswas happen to me she gave a large sigh. she heard someone come behind her "what do you want" she said without an expresion whos here to ruin my day today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm

lucky walked upehind her "Well, hello eve" he smirks after her rude greeting "Haveint problems I see" he says as he often came to the water to think about his problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:47 pm

"ya" she said still with no expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:49 pm

he nods and walks beside her "Let me guess, family" he says looking at her face "if so, same here" he says sitting down at the water edge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 pm

eve looks at him in aliitle suprize "what family"she said, she had never told anyone about her brother and wasnt ready to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 pm

he shrugs "I don't know, you just had that look, if it ha been other people, you would be angery, if it had been yourself, you would be sad, but you were emotionless, its a talent of mine, I can read people's faces easily" he says looking at hers "And you are definitly having family issues"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 pm

"one member other than me" she mumbled alittle "has ruined my life ind i will get him for doing so"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:31 pm

lucky smirks "Sounds like me, ok you wanna know something, my old man, is orochimaru, and he's trying to kill me" he says, he trusted her enough to tell her, now he would see how she would react
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 pm

she looked at him very suprized "the orochimaru" she paused for a slight moment "well at least your clans not dead" she sighed "it could be worse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm

"no, it couldn't" he says strickly "I"ve live in 4 villages, all of them have been destroyed" he says with a tear "That what I meant when I says 'to kill him' during practice, that is why I'm training under jm, so that all that i care about isn't destroyed again, so that I don't have to see all the people I know die , JM, Zeo, You" he says "for if i know him, he would kill you first" he says looking down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 pm

"i could take him but only after my enimy is gone or hurt at least"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:57 pm

he smiles "Kages have tried to stop him, and they were slaughtered" he says touching the water and watching the ripples go "I've even tried, and he simpling tossed me down, almost dead, I only verily escape every time" he says smirking at his luck "but I would love to see you try, I'm sure you would give him a run for his money" he smiles standing and turning to look at her "So, whats your story" he asks "If you wanna tell" he says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 pm

"about my clan" she looked down at the water "well..." she stoped and sat down "how should i start"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 pm

"The beginning is always good" he says sitting beside her and looking at her "It's really great to begin with" he smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:18 pm

"well to start i have one brother, he alwas seemed so nice and never did anything bad... till i was 5"she said "i was asleep one day and i heard something that woke me. when i found out i couldnt belife my eyes, my brother sat there looking at both my parents who where... dead" she stoped and things where predicible"i ran as soon as i saw it, and akashi had a single kunai"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:20 pm

he nods as he put his hand on her back "It's never easy to see that, I never can get the image o my father standing over my mother" he says closing his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:35 pm

eve looks at lucky "and the next day everyone was gone" she said looking back at the water. she took a small ball that was shaped sort of differently and hold it closely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 pm

he saw the small ball "I'm so sorry, it's never the same after losing everyone you love, no one really nows what it's like" he says putting his hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 pm

"not till theve seen if" she said pretending to examine the ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm

he nods "so, I'm going you wanna sulk some more, cause I know the best place for ribs" he smiles, trying to raise her spirits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:51 pm

"ribs im with you there" she said puting the ball back in her pocket she got up and waited for lucky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:01 pm

he nods as he starts to walk through the water and pulls down for a lever and lifts it up "I built this tunnel leading to the kitchen here since I usually eat after I think" he says walking down the tunnel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Eve follows luckyinto the kitchen "neat" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 pm

he smiles and nods as he walks over to the front bar "Two plates of ribs Haruk" he says as a boy just older then lucky comes up and then turns and starts to make the meal "Thats my cousin Hiruk, not related though, just really close"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:28 pm

"hmm i see" she said looking at the boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking Empty

Back to top Go down

just... i dont really know... thinking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next