Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingjust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSjust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigiljust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Dayjust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminderjust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changesjust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPjust... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

just... i dont really know... thinking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 pm

"Ya, he's like 18, cann't perform a single jutsu, never was a ninja, never will be" he shrugs as the plates come out with a massive pile of ribs on each"Dig in" says a large man "Thanks Unle Ronlie" lucky says right before taking a massive bite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:49 pm

"thank you" eve says then she looked at lucky" wow" she said as he ate she sighed happily and ate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:59 pm

lucky finishes the plate without making a single spot on his face "So, how are they" he ask just looking at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 pm

"great" she said wiping her mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:45 am

he nods "Hey, Haruk, Two glasses of" he pauses, "what do you want" he aks eve under his breathe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 pm

'i dont care" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 pm

"um, two teas, red royal" he says as he turns back to eve "Its, red rasberry with strawberrys and cherries in them, its actually better than it sounds" he explains as the tea arrive with a ruby red luiquid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:35 pm

"sweet, literaly" she said with a smile, she takes a cup and takes a sip "its dilicous"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm

"Ya, I told them they needed to get something sweet on the menu and they make this" he says taking a sip and then puting it down a to talk to Eve "So, what do ya think about school"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:27 pm

"fine but not a real good start" she says remembering the first day of school and the day when akashi came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 pm

he nods "Man, all I gotta say is if zoey messes with zeo again, she is gonna get it" he shakes his head "I mean I'm not gonna kill her, but zeo's a cool dude, and she's just a brat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"ya i swear and when she just ran i wanted to trap her in my justu but i let her run. if she got in trouble it was her own falt"she smiled largly and drank some more tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm

he laughs a little then sets down his empty cup and stand and looks at the sky, the sun was about to set and he urns "Hey you wanna see something cool" he asks her hurried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 pm

"waht?" she asked curiusly siping the last of her tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:39 pm

"You wanna see something cool" he says as he runs next to the kitchen "put it on my tab" he yells and a huky voice replies "Hey, on the house for my favorite ninja" lucky smiles and run back over "so, what do ya say, it the best sunset in the world" he says "only place to see it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:41 pm

"alright" eve she smiling "i love sunsets"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

he smiles as he grabs her arm "i've never tried this, but lets go for it" he says as e closes his eyes and focuses, then suddenly opens them "go" he says as they disappear, the place they stand for is dark and silent, then a rush of air and they arrive of a cliff oer looking a gorge of water "Here we are" he says flexing "Man, that was blast, never done that with other people before" he smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:50 pm

eve is suprized as she is transported "nice move" she sits donn with her feet hanging off the ledge she looked at the sparkeling blue water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:57 pm

lucky sits beside her and looks up at the sky "And 3...2...1... now" he says lookkigng down as the light hits the water and the water lights up florescent snaking around every corner with a red, yollow, orange, and every color in between making it look like a fire rainbow "So, what do you think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 am

"wow" eve said as she really had no words to put this into
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:20 am

"I told you best sunset in world, found this one day as I was going to the magma, evrysince, never missed it" he says with a smiles And every time, it just gets better"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 am

"well ive never seen a real sunset so this was really amazing" she said thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 am

lucky smiles "I'm glad I could be here to see it with you" he says as he makes handsigns "Water style: water orb" he says "learn this from a mist ninja" he says as he make movement with his hands then and orb of water appear from the air moisture and the light hits its it and it becomes an orb of color, he then closes his eyes and the orb disappears "Hold on, I have to leave it in the black realm for a moment, now, back" he says as the orb reappears, but it's stuck in a freeze frme "Thats what happens when a object is put in the black realm without a teleporter" he says as he hands the orb to eve "It will never lose it's color" he says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:55 am

"amazing" Eve said "how come they never taght me this" she said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:11 am

he laughs also and looks down at the water "So h=what do ya wanna do now" he asks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just... i dont really know... thinking   just... i dont really know... thinking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

just... i dont really know... thinking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next