Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPComing to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late Empty
PostSubject: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Rumiko walked into the classroom. Roxl had told him to come early and he shot him a look that said Piss off. He didn't like Roxl and he couldn't see how Okimur put up with him. He rolled his eyes as he walked into to the room and everyone turned their heads mumering about how late he was. Losers, always so nosy and obedient. Why can't people lighten up. He shrugged and sat in his chair.

Okimur walked in after his brother. He tried his hardest to get Rumiko to come to school early but he wouldn't. Not even after Jaymaru kicked his butt. He sighed and sat down not making any eye contact with the students or teacher. He didn't hvae the heart to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Roxl looked hard at Rumi as he turned in his chair. "So. You are on time. Good, good. I must talk toyou."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Rumiko shrugged. "If taht's what you wanna call on time," he said sarcatsically. He ignored the quick thud in his side from his brother. Then Roxl said he wanted to talk to him. "Forget it," he said leaning back a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Roxl pickedup Rumiko by his hair and dragged him into the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Rumiko crossed his arms with annoyance. He was sick of Roxl. Okimur stayed seated figuring he couldn't do anything about it and he tried Roxl would tell him to go back in the class. Rumiko looked up. "What do you want," he said poking out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Luko walked down the halls to his classroom. His sword was on his back and he wasn't sure if it was allowed, but he wasn't going to remove it anytime soon until he was told. So far everyone had ignore him or gave small murmurs. They knew he was a rogue, but it didn't bother him. He walked into the glass taking a swift look at Rumiko and the teacher. He said nothing and sat at the desk near the back. Murmurs rose up and he knew they were about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 am

Kairi walked into the class and looked around. Some of the kids looked at her, probably noticing she wasn't from around here. She looked around a little nervously and walked to a seat in the back too. She sat quietly as she watched a purple haired kid get dragged out of the classroom. She glanced around at the other students, taking note of each of their faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Roxl glared at Rumiko. "Rumi I swear to gods if you don't listen, I will put Tobasco sauce in your underwear drawer. I called you out here to tell you something. Wait here." Roxl looked inside the classroom. "Luko, your in charge till I get back. Everyone, work on problems 209 through 429 in your algebra textbooks on pages 50 through 92."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Luko shook his head okay. He was a bit nervous. Why choose a rogue to keep in charge. he wondered but decided to leave it alone. He turned a bit in his seat when he saw a girl walk in. Like him, she was also a rogue. He turned back and started in his book. Atleast...I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Takashi knew he was late the moment he stepping into the school. A teacher walked right up to him and shook his head in disgust. "What are you looking at," Takahsi growled as he walked down the all. He slowly made himself to the class and saw the teacher outside with a student. He walked past him not looking at either of them in the eye. He knew he didn't look like a ninja in the macking, but they'd get over it. Take me as I am, or deal with it. He stopped at the door wishing he could turn back and go home to his wolf Ranger. (the one in the picture.) He turned the knob and stopped. I can't...do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Roxl looked at Takashi. "Your late. You are excused from today's lesson. However, you have double tomorrow." Roxl looked into the window and smiled. Hehe...I'm in for a treat...Luko likes Kairi and there both on my squad. nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 am

Rumiko looked at Takashi and then Roxl. What's he grinning about? He roller his eyes and shrugged. "Uh, are you gonna tell me what I need to know or grin like some crazy hyena all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 am

Kairi opened her textbook and began doing the problems. She glanced nervously at her side a couple times (where her flute was hanging) and after about the fifth time, she took it and put it next to her textbook where she could keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 am

Rumiko stood up. "This is stupid." He says loud enough for Roxl to hear. "I'm leaving," he dusted himself off and started down the hall knowing he wasn't gonna be able to go so easily he was prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Roxl sighs, but let's him go. Hmm....I wonder when he'll figure it out... Roxl adjusted the Akutsuki cloak (BACK THEN IT WAS A GOOD PLACE!) And walked towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 am

Rumiko stopped and looked at Roxl. "What is so important that you've gotta drag me out of class huh?" He says going back. He could atleast give the guy a minute of his time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:00 am

Roxl put his habnds behind his head. "You'll learn." He droppes a package on the floor by accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:01 am

Rumiko looked at the package and picked it up. He started to open it but stopped. ''Uh Roxl...you um dropped this package,'' he called walking after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Roxl was out of earshot when Rumi said that. He smiled. Hmm! He'll use that just fine. Roxl turns to look at Rumi, now in earshot. "Go back to class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Rumiko looked at Roxl. Did he hear me? He blinked and ran towards him. "I said you dropped this," he said holding out the package. He wondered if Roxl was going to get mad at him for not going to class. He realized how much of a pain he had been the past couple of days and he felt embarresed. He was the brother of Jutsumaster, Kage of the Stealth and he was acting like and imature brat. He bowed his head. I'm such a loser, I'm always messing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 pm

"No. Your not in any way. You are high strung, but not a loser. And that... feel fre to keep it." Roxl continued onto class.

(Its a akutsuki cape)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Rumiko looked at hims urpised. "Uh, but...did you drop it on purpose," he asked opening the package. A cape was in it. "What's this?" he asked. He'd never seen anything like this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Roxl smirked, and it turned to a smile. "Nope, I didn't realiaze I dropped it till I read your thoughts. That cape is a symbol of the most powerful clan in all the world. I am it's king, but I dont like the attention being the king of the world gets me, so I let Deidara pose as the leader from time to time. You deserve to be in this society."
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Luko finished his problems and then closed his book. He sat there for a second before taking a glance around to see if anyone else had finsihed. So far no one had. He sighed and looked back at the rogue girl. He wanted to talk to her, but didn't know if she was done or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Rumiko looked at the cape then Roxl. "Beleive me when I say this, you don't need to give me this. I'm far from being powerful," he said his voice held a bit of pain. He handed the cape and box back to Roxl. "You'd be better off to give it to someone else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late   Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to School: Of Course I'm Late

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next